Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF 15

3.7

Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3.5%, Titanium Dioxide 2.9% Water, Methyl Trimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Butylene Glycol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Citrus Jabara Peel Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Trametes Versicolor Extract, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Sodium Mannose Phosphate, Glycerin, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Methicone, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Lecithin, Laureth-7, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Alumina, Sodium Chloride, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide. [ /- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)]

I have oily combination skin with a few dry patches on the cheeks during winter. I've recently begun using makeup and I tried the Estee Lauder Double Wear Light but it expired so I needed a new one. On my friends recommendation I bought the Clinique foundation in 08 Beige M-N. It is priced at 32 Euros for a tiny bottle. I was skeptical because of how my skin is dry and a little discolored and foundation accentuates the dryness. But I absolutely love it!!! In the summer I can use this product over my regular moisturizer and during the winter I add two drops of Dr. Hauschka clarifying day oil to my regular moisturizer and then apply my Clinique foundation. It glides smoothly, doesn't look streaky or cakey (I just use my hands to apply it), It has medium coverage but I have no trouble covering my acne scars and boy has it cleared my acne!!! I had a lot of cystic acne and this product has miraculously cleared up most of it in the last 3 months. At first when I wasn't using this product I would get a new zit every 3-4 days and they left deep scars. But now I rarely get breakouts and the scars are also fading away. It also masks my dark circles to some extent. It also softens my skin. I love this product. Excellent for combination skin!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

the best

I love the look this foundation gives to my skin, a bit Lumi and soft, looks like Im not wearing makeup at all, it makes a good job covering my rosacea , the downside is that my T zone looks slightly shiny after a couple of hours. It is skin friendly and a little bit of product covers pretty well

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I love this foundation! Its great for sensitive skin and skin types that break out easily. It looks very natural aNd hydrating over my dry skin. It has medium coverage and doesnt settle into lines. This is a great winter foundation because it makes your skin look healthy and smooth. It lasts a good amount of time on the facr and when it fades, it doesn't look blotchy or uneven. I really hate the packaging because its hard to see how much you have left and super hard to squeeze out the last bit. I think the price is really good, and I wouldn't mind paying more for better packaging. I would recommend this to people with dry skin, mature skin and sensitive skin.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I use this as my summer foundation. I have normal skin with some dry patches in the winter and some t-zone oiliness in the summer.
I'm around NC35 in the summer and I use Golden Neutral. Golden Neutral is a pretty dark color and very yellow. It works out for me though because my body tans a lot more than my face and I like them to match, and the yellow tones cancel out redness on my cheeks and around my nose and mouth. The texture of this reminds me of pudding and goes on kind of sticky, you can powder it down of course but if you try to apply blush right after it's still a little too sticky. It does give a very even toned, radiant look. In the winter when I tried it on it got a little patchy looking as the day went on. I wouldn't purchase this again because the only positive about this was a nice evened out look and good colour but those things are not hard to find, I have tried other foundations that meet this criteria.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This started off looking beautiful but turned into an oily mess after only 4 hours wear time (I'm normal/combo). It's a no.

It is a good liquid foundation. Very easy to spread, no cakeyness or oxidation. It gives a bit dewy satin finish and looks very natural on the skin. Very comfortable to wear. SPF is another plus. My only wish would be a bit more longevity maybe, and it can make you look a bit shiney if your skin tends to be oily.
The colour Neutral is good for my MC20-25 skin.

Even better than what? This stuff irritated my sensitive skin...

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm pretty disappointed in this one. When I first tried it out, I was really happy with the results. It was long-lasting (which can be a challenge with my oily skin) and it really evened out my complexion. I was ready to purchase it again, when after a few weeks I noticed that I was getting cystic pimples. I would take breaks from it and as soon as I'd put it on again (because I was in denial haha), I would have a new pimple the very next day. So back to my regular bb cream for me until I find a better option!

I love clinique and wanted to love this..alas no! Coverage is great..good medium to full ..shade is not good..I'm very fair cool toned and lightest shade in this is much too dark ..biggest problem though is the oily look finish that is there from application.. I have combination skin and this looked very oily indeed.. Can't recommend and would not buy again