January 31, 2015 | 1417 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Even Better Makeup SPF 15

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2015 10:01:00 AM More reviews by alouhernandez

Clinique Even Better Foundation is the first liquid foundation I've used, and it's probably the only one I'll ever use! It has a very natural finish -- my friends don't even notice that I have foundation on!

I have acne prone skin, but thankfully, this foundation doesn't make me break out. I go to bed with makeup on sometimes (because I'm too sleepy to wash it off), but I don't get pimples the next day! It effectively covers my pimple scars, as well.

I set this with MAC's translucent powder and my face is just perfect! Thank you, Clinique!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2015 6:04:00 PM More reviews by lollycat99

I don't know why people are saying this is light coverage because it isn't for me... My skin isn't awful but it's definitely not perfect. I get breakouts every now and then, I have some redness and I do have acne scarring and this foundation covers most of it. I love the finish of it and how it's not too heavy for the oily parts of my skin but it's still ideal for the dry parts as well. The shade range is a little frustrating .. It looks like my skin tone when I squeeze it out but it oxidizes on my face .. I'll probably have to get a shade or two lighter

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2015 7:42:00 AM More reviews by XHeidiX

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have oily skin that is prone to break outs so decided to try this as it is oil free. I tried the 02 fair but found this made me look orange however, I decided to keep it on for the rest of the day to see how it stayed on my face and I have to say I was really pleased. It covered up my imperfections well though not completely (I have age spots and red thread veins) my pores were less visible though this could be down to the toner used before applying this product! I applied this with a makeup sponge and found it went on easily and this way I was able to build up in areas I needed the most coverage. All in all it looked a natural finish apart from the colour wasn't for my really fair skin so I have ordered this in the linen shade which I believe is the lightest shade clinique do this product in. I was surprised that my face wasn't really shiny at the end of the day like most foundations I have tried before. Have only used this product for the one day so probably not enough time to see if it will break me out in spots. When the lighter shade arrives I will use for a few days and see what happens but for people wanting a natural look this is a good product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2015 5:32:00 PM More reviews by Prinny88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been using this foundation for years now, have tried it in a few shades due to changes in skin colour after holidays etc. and they've all been fab.
It's ever so slightly dewy so you don't look too matte and dried out but it's not shiny, it has great coverage but still feels light, blends well & has a lovely consistency (not runny or thick, just right!)
Originally I was advised against this because it's aimed at more mature skin, but honestly it would work for any age- Holy grail foundation!

*TIP try mixing in a little facial moisturiser and/or Benefit sun beam on summer nights out or holidays for a really glowing complexion
Xx

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2014 5:44:00 PM More reviews by crazyging

So just wore this foundation for around 24 hours (new years eve...woohoo) and I expected it to look patchy or faded in the morning because it isn't supposedly a long lasting foundation but alas! It looked the same as when I put it on! Fantastic! Set it with Marcelle powder and MAC Fix+. Anywho it has medium coverage, semi-matte finish, flows over dry patches and blends very very nicely. Only thing is the lightest shade is too dark for myself, being a redhead. Fixable wish with lighter powder but super noticeably orange in natural light..... Oh well, I'll use it for contouring

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2014 5:03:00 PM More reviews by babyfairy

This was my first foundation that I purchased and I used to like this until I started using other brands. I purchased this again to compare to my other foundations and found this to be extremely thick yet ironically the coverage was minimal. The finish is more oily than dewy but it could just be since I have oily skin. This foundation doesn't break me out though, which is definitely good because my skin is highly reactive to foundations since I wear foundation for 7+ hours on days that I put makeup on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2014 3:10:00 PM More reviews by saarahkb4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm on my second bottle of this foundation and I absolutely love it. I love the natural, glowy finish to the product, I love how buildable it is, and I love that it has never bothered my very sensitive, acne prone skin! The foundation has the consistency of a light lotion and I can't feel it when it's on my face even when I build it up. I use this for evenings when I'm going out because it mattes down perfectly with a powder, doesn't oxidize and does not separate on my really oily skin!

Did I mention this foundation photographs perfectly? I've managed to convince every follower on my instagram feed that I have flawless skin. Which couldn't be further from the truth (here's looking at you, acne scarring)! I haven't noticed my skin looking more toned, or my complexion looking more uniform after wearing it. But I don't purchase foundation or primers for the skincare benefits so it doesn't matter to me one bit. I love the feel, the wear, the application and the way it photographs. I personally apply this over Lancôme's La Base primer and set with Mac's mineralize skin finish in Natural. Ohhhh myyyy goshhh. Love it!! The only thing I don't care for is the squeeze packaging, and I wish it came in a lighter more pink shade, but I'm willing to blend down my neck a little with this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2014 3:01:00 AM More reviews by sugapie1

I have combination skin, classic T zone as well as sensitive skin and eyes.

This is a thick foundation which needs warming up first on hands (I prefer to use a brush so you have to really work on blending it in, sometimes dragging the brush, not good for skin tut)
Anyway, once it is on, it looks nice, smooth and has that matt look about it on my cheeks, on my T zone it looks a little bit shiny, after a while I get itchy skin on my chin and forehead and the scent/perfume from the foundation even though it's not near my eyes, irritates them, they eventually run, become blotchy and give me that red eye liner look, so unattractive ha. Eventually this gave me spots, small ones, but size doesn't matter! this isn't a good foundation for my type of skin. Irritates it and gives me break outs so it's a no, no for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/12/2014 5:44:00 PM More reviews by Fancymom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This foundation is Thick. Like putting pudding on your face. I hate the consistency. I have oily skin and I like my foundation to be lightweight, but medium coverage. This is heavyweight with light coverage. Also broke me out. Has Bismuth Oxychloride in it. Very irritating to sensitive skin. Will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/1/2014 6:56:00 AM More reviews by Vdifonzo

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this foundation for about a year. It's OK. Nothing to get excited about. The coverage is light to medium. It doesn't even out skin tone as it claims. I'm 60, and my skin really has no major issues, as I've taken good care of it all my life. I'm still looking for a good foundation for mature skin. Any recommendations would be appreciated.