October 22, 2014 | 1775 users online

Powder - Sofina - PrimaVista Powder Foundation UV (Long Keep)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2013 11:23:00 AM More reviews by ugogirl723

Love it! I use it every day as setting powder. It control my oil !

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2012 9:19:00 PM More reviews by tatouchs

Best powder foundation ever! It gives a nice dewy finish, but it looks like it's your real skin (but much better). HG.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2009 11:15:00 PM More reviews by coloredpencils

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I tried a sample of this powder and will buy full product of the lightest (pink) shade. Very nice for covering pores and evening the skintone. Another score for Sofina!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2009 4:40:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

I bought this over the internet, totally guess work. I picked Ochre 07 which is the darkest colour, I am aware that Japanese makeup runs a little lighter. I was startled at how dark the powder looks in the pan, but once its put on, it matches my NC30-35 skin tone. What's so amazing about this powder is its "dewiness", no, I am not talking about shimmer regardless of how fine the particles are. I check it out with my magnified reading glass, under direct bright sun-light, no shimmer at all, neither is this powder matte. I used a small retractable powder brush to put it on, it covers my red eyes, blotchiness & sins like that ( I have a bad cold going on now), it can be build to a medium coverage.
The texture is creamy, similar to the Shiseido soothing compact powder fdn but with a glow & better colour match for me.
I paid $40 from Ichibankao, can't comment on the package since I only purchase the refill. I will definitely go ahead & order the whole set again, who know when they will discontinue it.