August 30, 2014 | 1814 users online

Accessories - MAC - Hello Kitty Collection- Medium Makeup Bag

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2010 6:37:00 PM More reviews by tm1999

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought both makeup bags the petite and the medium. I almost did not get to buy them because they sold out fast. in stores and online. then one day i checked and saw that they had them available i bought one of each. they sold out quick. they are a bit expensive but worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2009 9:33:00 PM More reviews by svp526

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HELLO KITTY PETITE MAKEUP BAG REVIEW ----- NOT MEDIUM SIZE

ok im gonna review the small makeup bag
ino alot of people didnt like this bag because it was so tiny
but i got it and feel in love
i have a BIG PURSE and i dont like to clutter it up with crap
so i prefer to have a more petite makeup bag and its SO HARD TO FIND ONE
you would think it would be easy but NO its not lol
this defently was overpriced but ill deal
it is SO cute
the design is adorable and the inside is BAM HOT PINK totally me
the design is mature enough where i dont get mocked for having hello kitty on the front of my makeup bag
so over all its AMAZING and i will be bringing it with me everyday, everywhere, and showing everyone

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2009 8:45:00 PM More reviews by Adrianlu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am in love with this bag. It goes everywhere with me (when I'm carrying a larger purse). It's super cute and gets tons of compliments. I wish I could have gotten my hands on the train case. I can't complain about the price as its LE, cute and a nice quality makeup bag. I love this bag!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2009 8:19:00 PM More reviews by abrad1967

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

Love, love, love this bag. It's adorable and the quality is great. I wished I bought an extra one and a train case.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2009 3:48:00 PM More reviews by CattySpice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

I got this in a very small version. So cute!!! Fits in purse. I filled it up with lipglosses and medications.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2009 3:17:00 AM More reviews by SparklenGlitter

I adore this make up bag! I wasn't completely excited about it when I saw it online, but I fell in love when I saw it in person. It certainly wasn't cheap, but it's adorable and functional. I love the slip pocket inside and it holds all my stuff. This is the best make up bag I have ever used and it's definitely here to stay.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2009 12:51:00 PM More reviews by hellokittywhore

It's pretty expensive for a make up bag, I agree. But this thing is SO cute, I cannot leave home without it! It fits A LOT of stuff, which is a plus. It's a gorgeous, deep hot pink inside with logos lining the interior. It has a little pocket inside so I can easily scoop out my favorite lipstick during an important hurry.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2009 11:36:00 PM More reviews by aythwonder

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My SO bought this for me and I have used it every day since. I don't know how I did without it. I LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2009 9:49:00 PM More reviews by BebethDam

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Lovzzz it! You can put alot of stuff in it. Yes, it is HK, but I feel like a grown up using it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2009 4:52:00 PM More reviews by Yushimi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Pretty expensive but it holds SO MUCH.
I got it because I loved the HK line and that I was also due for a new make-up bag lolz. This was the perfect excuse to get one :)
I love the hot pink lining inside. It's kinda like silk lolz. And that inner pocket helps to seperate small things from the huge items :P