August 21, 2014 | 1330 users online

Fragrance - L'Occitane - 4 Reines Solid Perfume

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2012 5:14:00 PM More reviews by mysticachai

Great for taking a scent on the go. Won't spill in your purse and smells very pleasant! It's not over powering and you can easily control how much you put on.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2012 10:46:00 AM More reviews by maliciousdelicious

This lasts a bit better than the cherry blossom fragrance but still not long at all. It comes in the cutest heart-shaped little red tin. Like the other solid perfume I have from this range, I use it on my scalp or close to my hair line to make my hair smell fresher. It lasts longer that way. I love the idea of being able to carry it around with me and it's great for gifting.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2012 10:42:00 AM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is quite wonderful...a cute little, vintage-looking tin with a nice, light rose scent. It lasts quite a while, and works great for layering scents also. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2010 11:32:00 AM More reviews by donchica

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love to use solid perfumes as a base for my regular ones....This does not really have great staying power but it makes other perfumes last longer. I just love putting it on my wrists and neck....nice one for the man to sniff while cuddling lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2010 8:07:00 AM More reviews by valentineshigh

i really love this stuff. i also own the rose 4 reines perfume and for easy touch-ups during the day, i carry the solid perfume around with me. its compact but it will last for a while and it stays true to the scent and the depth of the spray perfume. maybe its because i love the entire rose 4 reines collection but i will definitely buy this product over and over again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2009 2:33:00 PM More reviews by MsLove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really love the smell of this perfume. However, I felt the scent wore off a bit more easily. Over time, Irealized that I was breaking out where I would apply it - my neck, wrists, and inside of my elbox. Too bad, because I really liked the concept.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2009 7:14:00 PM More reviews by modestyblaise78

This is one of the products I will always buy.
It smells great, it's easy to carry around, it's staying power is big - and out of some strange reason it smells much better on me than the same liquid perfume.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2009 4:12:00 AM More reviews by carita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I personally find all of L’Occitane’s perfumes overpriced; however, this solid perfume (together with other L’Occitane’s solid perfumes) surprised me (in a good way). I chose this because I liked rose scent and I thought that I could use it for touch-ups in combination with Creed’s 2000 Fleurs. What amazed me most is its staying power which surpasses staying power of many eaux de parfum, so I usually use it alone.
It comes in 10ml jar and it will last you for very long.