November 26, 2014 | 1776 users online

Polishes - OPI - Clubbing Til Sunrise

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 8:47:00 AM More reviews by jadeymac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Clubbing til sunrise is a gorgeous orange with gold shimmer! It is tied for my favourite orange of all time (along with hot and spicy from the hong kong collection) it is a dream to apply.. Goes on so smoothly and evenly... It does take a few coats (I do 3) but I find that pretty standard for most polishes, and it dries so fast that you don't even mind :) it also wears really well (about a week with top and base coat) it is definitely a unique colour in my collection :) I believe it is discontinued... But I'm sure you could still find it online on eBay and stuff like that :) give it a go! It is gorgeous in my opinion :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2011 5:47:00 PM More reviews by twink12376

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really love this color from OPI. The formula is amazing and the color is true to the bottle.
I think its a great color for the fall. Its actually what Im wearing right now! :)
The only reason that I wouldn't buy it again is because I get tired of nail polish colors very easy. If not the anwser to the question would be a yes!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2010 5:57:00 AM More reviews by Helen031

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a metallic medium orange. It's too metallic for me. On me it doesn't look gold but really orange. I have olive skin tone. It looks interesting but not flattering. Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2010 12:28:00 AM More reviews by MistyPhoto

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The color is stunning. It's a golden orange with beautiful shimmer. The application was flawless, it flowed smoothly onto my nail. It lasted a long time and is completely gorgeous. My only complaint is the opacity... 4 coats and noticeable nail line... Otherwise this is a gorgeous polish that I highly recommend if a little nail line isnt too much of a problem.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2010 8:28:00 AM More reviews by pzhenga

GORGEOUS Goldern COLOUR WITH A LITTLE SHIMMERING IN IT ,

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2009 4:40:00 AM More reviews by MissJenn909

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a tangerine-gold colour. It is a nice orange colour with a golden hue. It has a shimmer which gives the colour a nice depth. Application was easy and it was opaque within 2 coats. It cost $20AUD and I bought it at David Jones. It is a lovely colour for summer which compliments my lightly-medium toned skin. It makes me think of Summer, the sunrise and, for some reason, exotic places such as India. This is definitely a stand-out colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2009 8:48:00 PM More reviews by ImGaskarthsLilMamaxD

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is my favorite nail polish!!!!!!! it stays on, isnt streaky and looks GORGEOU$$$$$$$$$$$$. haha :). and opi doesnt test on animals...yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!!! :).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2009 7:33:00 PM More reviews by bluemelon

Clubbing Til Sunrise is from OPI's 2009 South Beach collection. This colour is different to any other OPI colour I own. It's described as a golden tangerine colour, which is pretty accurate. I guess you could also describe it as a burnt amber/orange. It has quite a noticeable gold shimmer to it (almost making it frosty), and I think it has the very slightest copper undertone to it, but definitely remains an orange based colour. When you look at it, it does remind you of the colour of the sun at sunrise. It's gorgeous - I have really taken a liking to shimmery colours recently, and I think this one will become one of my favourites.

Application - very smooth. I had no issues with streaking like some other shimmery/frosty colours. However I find that OPI's shimmery colours are a bit easier to apply than the cremes in terms of streaking, and this one was no exception - I got a pretty flawless finish. I found that it can have the potential to streak if the first coat doesn't dry properly. This colour does have a nice shine to it, but not as much as the cremes though. I think also that OPI may have slightly improved their formulas in recent times, as I find the lacquers generally easier to apply and longer lasting.

Overall, a unique and stunning colour, perfect for summer. I think this is the most unique colour out of the South Beach collection. If you're after something a bit different, then I recommend this one. I ended up buying the entire South Beach collection (got too carried away because it's currently summer here!). I have done a couple of swatches in different lighting conditions, as a cooler lighting tone makes the metallic part stand out more & warmer lighting brings out the orange colour more. Clubbing Til Sunrise is a standout, unique one for me - love it.