December 19, 2014 | 1667 users online

Eye Shadow - Revlon - Matte eyeshadow in Peach Sorbet

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2013 8:35:00 AM More reviews by LeighS

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this as a cheap alternative to MAC Orb as it is similar. However, while Orb has a satin finish, this is more chalky matte and tends to show up eyelid crepeyness more which is a problem over the age of 40. I know this because I tested Peach Sorbet on one lid and Orb on the other.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 12:40:00 AM More reviews by MonMon44

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really love this. It was only 99 cents at the Grocery Outlet near me. It blends eyeshadow SO well and is great to brighten up my eyes. I use it everyday, definitely would recommend.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2012 1:55:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

This is a good blending color because it isn't super pigmented so it can blend out even the darkest colors.It can also be a color that can gives your eyes a solid wash of color evening out the tone.So it decent if you can ge it on discount it's worth a try not worth it's 9 $ pricetag.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2012 1:28:00 AM More reviews by BizzyBunny

Its a great light peach shade to even out discolorations. I got it for 1.49 so cant beat that. Great utilitarian color.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2012 1:30:00 PM More reviews by Chinghababy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This has been sitting at the bottom of my train case for the past year and I finally dug it up last night. Too bad I let a year go by without putting this baby to use! The pigmentation is light, but it does a fantastic job of blending out harsh lines. Love how it softens up my look. Plus, I've been getting into matte colors as of late so I appreciate that this shadow has no shimmer/glitter. Great as a highlight color too or mixing up textures when I do decide on a shimmery color as my base. I don't see myself running out anytime soon since the pan is quite generous, but I'd re-purchase again if I ever ran out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2012 12:16:00 PM More reviews by magucken

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Great quality for a great price. I love those matte shadows and want them in every color available!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2011 1:47:00 PM More reviews by jsainz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG waterline highlight!!!!!!!!! Great as an all over wash too. But never ever ever will i have that unnatural white eyeliner on my waterline while this is around...promise

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2011 5:42:00 PM More reviews by Seadoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

Found this in the Dollar Tree for a dollar. Worth every penny. Lovely for a light wash of color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2011 8:10:00 PM More reviews by HeidiF69

Got this on clearance at my local Raleys and I really like it! It's not chalky, but it is matte. I switch between this and WnW Brulee most of the time. This shadow works perfectly to blend out any harsh lines in your other shadows. After applying a darker crease color, I smooth this onto my browbone and wash it over the edges of the other shadow. Really helps in blending and the peach shade is never stark. The fact that it isn't that pigmented makes it perfect to tone down other shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2011 1:23:00 AM More reviews by _starry

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this!! It's the perfect browbone highlight. It blends in with my skin, you can't see it at all but somehow it makes me look polished and nicely defines my arch :]