July 28, 2014 | 1965 users online

Shampoo - Pantene - Nature Fusion Smooth Vitality

rated 2 of 5 on 1/12/2013 9:31:00 AM More reviews by NaomiHa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I got this product on sale at CVS on top of that I had CVS beauty bucks and manufracture coupons for both the shampoo and conditioner. I got the two largest bottles they sell.

In grade school-middle school Pantene always made my hair fall out (not crazy but more than its suppose to) So during highschool I switched to something else.

This particular formula did not give me this problem, HOWEVER, it gave me rash patches and scabs on my head.... Usually a bottle this size would last me about 7 months, I've had this product for well close to two years. Not because its so big... but because I am afraid of it. This rash didnt start happening until 4-5 months into using this product. But not only i had this on my head, I would sometime get it on my back.

There was a time I just stop using both for 2 months, and all my problems went away, but just sitting two bottles taking up space I started to use it again, and the problems came back.

After trial and error, I learned that it wasnt both shampoo & conditioner that was giving me this problem... It was just the shampoo, the condictioner is fine.

However this product causes product build up like crazy. My head is always greasy, and it stinks up quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 12:07:00 AM More reviews by teesue

Great product...!
I love the scent and extremely helping my hair when I combined it with the conditioner.
Many good compliments I received after using this one.
It smells really good.
Definitely I will use it like forever.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2012 10:04:00 PM More reviews by PanAm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this on sale- I would like to mention that before anything. I would of never payed this much for a hair product on the shelf.
This stuff smells AMAZING and leaves my hair AMAZING. I'm an admitted environment junky and love the plant bottle.
The product itself is fine. I have used other Pantene products and they have WRECKED my hair. This one though, was way different. I'm not sure if the natural formula made the difference, but I would use this one again before other Pantene products.

I would buy this again at its sale price, but at full price (unless your used to paying $7-$10 for a bottle of shampoo, then all mean go for it) i'd have to pass.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2012 9:53:00 PM More reviews by sealpup333

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Let me start off by saying this is one of the worst hair products I have ever used. Pantene is horribleeeeeeee.It dried out my hair and left a lot of breakage..Highly don't recommend it. It's full of silicones (obviously because it's from the drugstore) and it left my scalp very dry. The only good thing about this product is the smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2012 3:32:00 AM More reviews by eyeleen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I wrote a review for this on Feb 23, 2010 a couple weeks after I bought it. Two years later I still love it. Before using this I would wash my hair every day, and for the last two years I've I washed it every three days or so (sometimes four, eek), and it doesn't get greasy. This is really the only shampoo (drugstore or otherwise) that can do that for my hair. I'll keep repurchasing.
Other than this shampoo/conditioner, I have not been a fan of pantene. I recommend giving this one a shot.

My original review from two years ago:
I tried this on a whim, and really like it. I have long (several inches past my shoulders) semi-fine hair. One of my biggest problems with shampoo in general is feeling like I have to wash it every day because my scalp starts to look greasy. Well, I've found that I can go three days without washing my hair before it actually starts to look like I need to wash it. Not at all greasy. Amazing.
It makes my hair soft to the touch, shiny, and smooth without looking flat. I am very happy with this product.
I have heard that Pantene causes buildup over time, so I am thinking of getting a clarifying shampoo to use maybe once a week just in case.
I have tons of different shampoos/conditioners in my shower but since I bought this about 5 or 6 weeks ago I haven't once reached for anything else.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2012 10:30:00 AM More reviews by carmenoctavia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Leaves hair shiny, dandruff free, with volume and fresh. Its a good shampoo.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2012 9:29:00 AM More reviews by 1Tanya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It leaves your hair nice and soft and smells beautiful. It's worth buying.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2011 5:41:00 AM More reviews by fendi123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you want silky strands for hair this product is worth giving a try because it made mine unbelievable soft to the touch.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2011 9:41:00 PM More reviews by sparkledancer13

Pretty much just my usual conditioner. Cleans well and leaves my hair shiny and smooth. To me it is just ok, nothing too special. It smells pretty nice, and is creamy. I find that I need to leave it in for a long time for it to be effective, or else I need to use it several times in 1 wash.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2011 5:20:00 AM More reviews by dlamsw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I finally found a Pantene product that I can like. To be honest, I'm not much of Pantene fan because their shampoo tends to make my hair fall out, but this one doesn't. Perhaps this is their only line that has more natural ingredients in it that my hair can tolerate. The shampoo has a nice lather to it and rinses clean. My hair now feels stronger after a couple use. Overall, it's a pretty good product.