October 23, 2014 | 1131 users online

Lips - Burt's Bees - Lip Shimmer in Caramel

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2014 9:09:00 PM More reviews by pinkywinky2483

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Pretty color but your lips must be well moisturized. It can be drying and accentuate every flake.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/17/2012 9:15:00 AM More reviews by hollywaters

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was my Go-To Saturday morning errands lip balm for a few months. Good application (not crazy about shimmer, but this doesn't leave a grimy glitter residue), tingly nerve sensation which makes it nice to apply after brushing teeth. It's a good neutral pink-brown shade which looks very natural, like "me, only better." Because the formula is so thick and firm in the tube, I can apply it without a mirror, which is great because I'm not interested in a lip balm which requires a liner to avoid smudging (like the Fresh Sugar lip balm line). My only issue with this is the shimmer can sometimes spread around my face just by proximity, so I think it would be better paired with a shimmery Nars blush such as Orgasm so that it's not noticeable.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2012 10:26:00 PM More reviews by ilovemacchiato

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a great moisturing lip gloss!! It is has a slight hint of nude color. It spreads on nicely and is not sticky! I love it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2012 8:39:00 PM More reviews by deliberateangel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is the favorite of the three shimmers I have tried, caramel, rhubarb and fig. Fig is awesome but a little drying, maybe because it's a darker color and I find I can't apply as much as I do of the caramel.
The caramel for me, is the perfect nude color. It's slightly shimmery and shiny but very wearable during the day. It appears as a light nude on me that isn't chalky looking or too dark brown.
It's also moisturizing and last pretty well, about as long as any other moisturizing lip color.
This is pure awesome. This and fig are currently my only two lipsticks I use.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2011 1:26:00 PM More reviews by Radchickee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a slightly shimmery sheer lip balm which goes on nice and tingles a bit till the peppermint wears off. The caramel shade is just slightly too warm for my pink toned skin, otherwise this would get five stars.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2011 9:32:00 AM More reviews by TheReviewLady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I really like the way these lip shimmers feel. They are not drying and they smell of peppermint. The colours are quite saturated and the shimmery aspect is not too much for my 34-year-old lips, there are no shimmer chunks left behind on my lips when the colour wears off after 4 hours. I just find it hard to find a good colour for my medium-light, olive-undertoned and (sometimes) warm-overtoned skin. This shade, "caramel" is the exact colour of my lips. I use it to add shine to matte lipsticks from other brands.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2010 5:51:00 AM More reviews by Utopia22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received this in a swap and was very pleasantly surprised. I'm super picky when it comes to lip products b/c I have super dry lips (nowadays even Accutane-dry). But against all expectations this is one of those rare lip products I actually seem to grasp a lot.
I really like the tingly minty feeling this has, though I can imagine this is not for everyone. It's very moisturizing and gives my lips a healthy and full look. I like the subtle caramel color that suppliments my cool and fair skin very well. It's luckily not too shimmery and not sticky. The packaging is very slim (easy to take away everywhere) and hygienic. Wish they sold this in my country :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2010 4:20:00 AM More reviews by mellie48

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love the colour of this shimmer, nice shade for my pale skin. Nice tingly minty feeling. Love that it is all natural ingredients, will try more of the burt's bees stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2010 7:58:00 PM More reviews by makeupgal47

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best shade in the WORLD! I love the way that it looks on my lips and it doesnt make it look like i am overdoing it. I would probably like it better if it was in a lipstick packaging or form. this is still wonderfulllllll!!!!!!! I just started using this and i use a lip gloss over it. It makes it look verrryyy pretty!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2010 1:54:00 AM More reviews by beautynovice88

PROS: nice sheer color, subtle minty scent, 100% natural

CONS: a little difficult to apply, sorta pricey, can be drying