October 25, 2014 | 1790 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Strayin' - Hello Kitty

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2012 1:23:00 PM More reviews by ambyxox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I love love love this lipstick. I've been HC obsessed since forever. The packaging is sooo fabulous and cute. I wish I could come across a back up of this for myself. Beautiful shade of pink too.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2010 3:03:00 AM More reviews by PrissyPinkRocker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love love love this color it's just not right for my skin. If anyone's looking to try this color I have it up for swaps. about 85% of product left.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2010 2:02:00 AM More reviews by makeupisthebest

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG!!!! I was sooooo lucky to get this in a swap recently and I love it besides the adorable hello kitty packaging the color is really beautiful on me. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2010 6:00:00 PM More reviews by iacostamed

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2010 10:48:00 PM More reviews by glowkitten

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I wear this lipstick a lot and really do love it. First of all, it's pink (my fave. color!) and second of all.... HELLO KITTY!!! I'm ashamed to say that some of the Hello Kitty lipsticks that came out with this collection, I have used a bit too much and it is starting to wear down on her face :( Anyhow, this is a lovely shade of pink and I really do dig the glitter in it! I think it's cute for parties and such. A really fun girlie color. To make it even more girlier, I like pairing it with pink eyeshadow :) And the smell is wonderful!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2010 8:23:00 PM More reviews by lilsweety23

Love! Love! Love! This is a beautiful pink lipstick and even though its a frost lipstick I still love it. Its almost like a lustre finish but better and very pleased on the colour and how long it lasts. Its a very pretty colour.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2010 7:40:00 AM More reviews by sweetbabyblue

I have warm, yellowy asian skintone and this is my one exception to cool toned lippies that work for me.
I love this pink colour and I get so many compliments on it. I dab it on my lips lightly because I don't want to have it too strong for daytime.
Definately not for the faint hearted, but it's gorgeous.
One thing I hate about this lippie though, and the reason I'm knocking off a lippie is because of the glitter. It ruins the texture and I just dont like the look of glitter on my lips.
Other than that I love it and I brought a backup straightaway

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2009 5:00:00 AM More reviews by Cutekitti

I had such hopes for this lipstick. I didnt realize that it was so glittery. If I touch my lips by accident at all I end up with large chunks of glitter all over my face. Its a really pretty color and goes on very smoothly, however its too cool for my skintone

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2009 8:06:00 PM More reviews by mmchikx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! I cannot express my love for this lipstick enough. It is such a gorgeous Barbie Pink, and the name is sexy haha. The packaging is brilliant, especially for all of us Hello Kitty lovers. It is very pigmented and stays on for quite a while, even after snacking; I believe it is a frost. It comes out with a nice shin and looks like I have lipgloss on top of it. I have wasted this so much, almost reached the HK face. So now I am taking good care of it. I only use it on rare occasions because I am afraid I won't find another one. Thank you CCO.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2009 11:17:00 AM More reviews by Autumn13

Gosh, yes, this is really Barbie pink. I usually wear nude or pale lipsticks and this is definitely not pale. But, I love it. It's Hello Kitty! I use this sparingly. And, one swipe on the lips does the job. Itís pretty and I mostly wear on the weekends.