October 1, 2014 | 915 users online

Styling Products - Lee Stafford - Double Blow Flexible Mousse

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2014 3:32:00 PM More reviews by Nosage

I am going to be lazy and just point you in the direct of Safin's review below. Everything she has said is what I think about this product. I also do not think mousse is for me!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2013 6:07:00 PM More reviews by Safin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Let me start by telling you that I am not a big mousse fan in general. I find most of them sticky and they make my hair stiff. But I am trying to find a good product to give me more volume, so I tried this mousse a few times.
This mousse from Lee Stafford gives medium volume to my fine long hair, but my hair feels very unnatural after blow drying (missing a bounce) and feels dirty and limp on the second day.
Another thing is that blow drying takes much more time when using this product, very strange.
Maybe mousses are just not my thing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 11:49:00 PM More reviews by spaceshipsara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Let me start this out by saying that I have tried SO MANY products to give my fine, limp hair some volume and texture (I am embarrassed by how many once-used products I have in my closet). This is the only mousse that has ever worked for me, and one of the only products (but by far the best), that has given my volume. I have a short, highlighted blonde cropped bob style and I have a really hard time getting my hair to look like it has any bounce or volume. I couldn't believe how well this worked for me, someone who can't find ANYTHING (both high and low end and everything in between) that works. I do use this sparingly, though, because my Ulta no longer carries it after I bought my first bottle and I can't find it anywhere else in the states or even online. I've purchased a few other Lee Stafford products after I had success with this one and I like them all. For any other blondes out there - definitely try the purple blonde shampoo by Lee Stafford as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2012 5:47:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was looking for a good volumizing product that wasn't super expensive and also wouldn't leave my hair weighed down or greasy. This mousse is fantastic! For about $8 at Ulta, it is a steal.
I use throughout my hair and gives great overall volume. I haven't used it double-blow out style yet, but I'm sure it would make for some pretty big hair! It has a very subtle, pretty scent which fades quickly.
As an added bonus, this stuff also makes my hair look really smooth, which I love. Unlike some volumizing products, this doesn't turn your hair into a big clump - it keeps it loose, soft and separated. Finally, it is beautifully weightless. It doesn't feel like any product is left in the hair after the blow dry - just the wonderful effects of it! I would highly recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2011 11:59:00 AM More reviews by Emackova

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just love it, i have fine hair and this made it look freakin huge, if your in england, go get it i stocked up with 8 bottles after my first use

okay it was only 3 bottles but hey great stuff !

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2009 12:49:00 PM More reviews by Bindu2009

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have tried many volumising mousses, but this is the best! You can use it on dry/wet hair and it gives you bags of volume! No stickyness no crunchiness just smooth silky voluminous hair! Love this

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2009 3:15:00 PM More reviews by ChildOfTheMoon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't use mousse that often at all, but when I do, this one by Lee Stafford is one of my favourites. What I like about this product is that it's completely non-sticky and it leaves my hair silky soft- not frizzy or dry at all. It ads some nice volume when I blow-dry after applying, but I usually just let my hair air-dry and use this mousse to keep the wave and get some light to medium hold. I love the fragrance, it's pleasantly sweet and pink, kinda like the bottle.

*not tested on animals.