Mary Kay TimeWise Day Solution Sunscreen SPF 25

3.5

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Octinoxate (7.5% W/W), Octisalate (5%W/W), Zinc Oxide (3.88% W/W), Oxybenzone (3% W/W) OTHER INGREDIENTS: Water/Eau, Isododecane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Nylon-12, Betaine, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester, Plankton Extract, Hydrolyzed Algin, Squalane, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Butylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Crithmum Maritum Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Lecithin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethycellulose, Polyhydrostearic Acid, Ceteareth-20, PEG-100 Stearate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloydimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, Triethoxycaprylysilane, PEG-4 Laurate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-75, PEG-150, PEG-8, Cetyl Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Laureth-3, Disodium EDTA, Iodoproynyl Butylcarbamate, Methlparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Tin Oxide, Titanium Oxide, Mica

on 4/6/2013 6:21:00 AM

Love this! I am 40 and have dryer skin that is prone to melasma and the occasional break out. Been using it 1.5 years daily and it has not broken me out. If I am on holidays somewhere hot and sunny, the 25SPF is not enough for me so I use a 60. However, for everyday use this is a great way to start my morning routine. Makes my skin nice and dewey and preps it for my foundation. Without it, my foundation does not go on as nice. I have tried primers and I far prefer this as my pre-foundation staple. Love it!

on 10/27/2011 1:00:00 PM

Love this product. It makes my skin look and feel amazing. I hardly ever remember to use spf which in Kansas is a horrible thing. So having something with spf that makes my face look/feel the way it does is a huge bonus for me.

on 8/17/2011 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I have acne prone skin..This product makes me breakout. I have stopped using it and my skin cleared up but being summer I need some spf and this is clearly not working for me. I dont understand why they stopped making the combined timewise mosituriser with spf it worked better for me.

on 7/5/2011 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I am loving this!! I use it over the Timewise Combo-Oily moisturizer (if I need extra moisture) and under my Bobbi Brown Oil-Free Tinted Moisturizer, it's not greasy at all nor is it whitening. It doesn't ball up when I apply the foundation over it and wears well all day. Makes my skin look and feel very supple. It's gentle enough for my super sensitive skin. Probably isn't great UVA protection but I can tolerate it daily so it's better than nothing. I've been using this almost daily for a month with no reactions or breakouts, so 2 thumbs up!

on 5/9/2011 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am not a fan of this product. It seems like a good idea, but falls short of expectations. The smell of sunscreen is strong and it makes my face very shiny after applying. You will def need to set with a powder. The product is very runny and was finding its way into my mouth, yuck!

If you want high SPF use Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock, mix it into your foundation. Even gals with dry skin can find something better/ cheaper, I love my HG Aveeno Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

UPDATE: 3/26 DAMIT TO HELL, THIS BREAKS ME OUT AFTER ALL...MUST BE THE CHEMICAL SUNSCREEN. NOW I WILL TRY VANICREAMI am so happy with this one that I want to shout it from the rooftops!!! I have always had a problem with sunscreens and for whatever reason this one does not bother my skin. It is light, fluid, soothing and makes the best makeup primer EVER!! My foundation looks so good over this and it makes my skin balanced (not oily, not dry) all day. I can't believe that I finally found something that doesn't break me out. I hope they never get rid of or change this product...

on 2/28/2010 11:47:00 PM

The easily absorbed, light and non-greasy consistency was a thumbs up but it made me breakout. This wasnt on one occasion but on every occasion after using the sunscreen. Even though this TimeWise Day Solution Sunscreen has the best packaging I've seen so far, i think Shiseido's Extra Smooth Sun Protection line works better and has more value for the same price. I wont be repurchasing as a result of the breakout.

on 2/5/2010 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Another huge surprise to me--I can use this suncreen on my sensitive rosacea skin everyday without breakouts, flushing, scaling or drying. And yes, I know that this is probably an ordinary formula but hey it works and I can rarely say that so hip-hip-hooray!

on 12/5/2009 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Grey, Relaxed, Coarse

I like Day Solution although I prefer the previous version with SPF15. The higher SPF works for some people, but once its over 15 my stomach hurts. The alternative is the Timwise Age-Fighting Moisturizer SPF15. (I really liked the previous Day Solution and actually miss it :~[ )
Day Solution is a preventive treatment product...not a moisturizer. Use a moisturizer over it.

on 9/4/2009 8:52:00 AM

This product works okay as a very light moisturizer/sunscreen, but most days I have to pile on an additional moisturizer to avoid dry spots on my face. Some positive things about this is that it never made my skin break out, which I was afraid of as I have very sensitive skin, it's unscented, and the pump is much better than a jar. But for the price, I'd rather just buy a heavier moisturizer with sunscreen. I will not repurchase.

Popular Face Skincare Products