Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer - Sable

4.5

on 3/11/2015 9:49:00 PM

It may be waterproof but it's not smearproof. I rubbed my eye mid-morning and smeared my eyeliner across my temple. Color is a nice mid-brown without any red undertones. It goes on smoothly.

on 11/9/2013 11:10:00 AM

I changed from using the Clinique eyeliners to this one. The staying power is much better and the price is phenomenal for the quality of the product. My makeup has to last all day, and this usually does. I put a tiny bit of face powder below it, using a Q-tip, especially in the summer months and it doesn't budge. (I also had to do this with the Clinique liners)

I also like that the Sable is not such a deep brown, it is more soft and subtle shade. I have repurchased this several times and the product is always consistent.

on 9/30/2013 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I had low expectations for this eyeliner, but the pigmentation & lasting power instantly changed my opinion.

The versatility of this pencil is what makes it so special. My skin is medium to dark, so if I want to go for a more "natural look" this is my go-to eyeliner.

Extremely smooth when applying, it doesn't drag along your lower lash line when applying, or leave little chunks behind (maybe that only happens to me, I don't know.)

PERFECT color for filling in eyebrows, less harsh than a black pencil.

I can't say this is my "HG" product. I like bold look of liquid/gel eyeliner best. But, I can say this is perfect if you're either fair in skin tone, or going for a more "natural look" and don't want the harshness of a black eyeliner.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

There hasn't been reviews for this gem in a while! First off, this is nicely pigmented, I don't have to tug on my lids to get any color payoff, and it stays on until I take it off. It's very comparable to the Sephora Waterproof Retractable Eyeliner in Brown Black but it's for a fraction of the price. I usually just line my upper lashes with this to make my lashline dark (I have very light eyelashes). The packaging is great. I'm going to repurchase after I run out because it is very cheap!

on 7/29/2012 4:51:00 PM

Easily the best drugstore long lasting eyeliner. Dare I say it is also better than department store long lasting eyeliner.

I only use this in Sable. The liner is a dark, flat, exceptionally long wearing brown. My eyelids are oily, so I wear a primer and there is no smudge or fading. I put a thick line on my lid and barely on the lower lash line and smudged into them to soften that line. I don't smudge the top lid line.

Sable is very pigmented and draws on with ease and dries to an exceptional long lasting liner. I hope they never stop making this. This works better for me than the MAC or Urban Decay liner.

on 7/26/2012 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

LOVE IT. Works better, lasts longer, and has stronger pigmentation than the high dollar eye liners for a FRACTION of the cost. I've used Benefit, Pur Minerals, and other "professional" brands for triple the cost of this one. I use Rimmel!!! Like it better!

on 7/13/2012 11:46:00 PM

I love this eyeliner a lot, it glides smoothly, it is true Waterproof, plus it is super easy to wash off. This is my every day eyeliner, especially when I am in rush, it is easy to apply, not like liquid eyeliner. And you can't beat the price.

This is my favourite eyeliner. I can't yet say if it has attained hg status, because I haven't tried enough brands. However, I really really like this because of the crayon, the sharpener and the colour: black often looks too harsh on my face and so this dark brownish colour is perfect. My only problem is that I find it very hard to create thin lines with this product.

on 7/6/2011 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Nothing special. Hard to place on the waterline as it is not very creamy. Not bad for the price, but if you're looking for an HG eyeliner, this ain't it.

on 7/1/2011 3:21:00 AM

I absolutely love the Exaggerate eyeliner line. It glides on smoothly, goes on thin or thick, smokes out evenly, doesn't smudge or drift, and easily washes off with my cleanser. Despite having skin that's a ravishing shade of fish-belly white, I find it's not overbearing on me. Only complaint is I notice it fades some as the day goes on and so requires reapplication every few hours. Otherwise, an excellent product.