October 25, 2014 | 1517 users online

Lip Gloss - Mary Kay - Pink Pout Lip Gloss

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2010 1:55:00 AM More reviews by Lowecj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love MK Lip gloss in most colors. It goes on soft and color is great. It lasts as long as most glosses (temporary) but it's worth the$. Heard it is DC which is sad:(

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2008 3:11:00 AM More reviews by jnevaril

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I loved this product, and when i found out it was going to be discontinued, i stock-piled.

I love the color and the coverage.

However, it burns when I wear it, and it gets chunky and goopy. Seems like sand mixed with vaseline now. It burns so badly that I cannot wear it anymore.

I also had a lot of leakage problems. The tube would get sticky and nasty. I couldn't keep it in my purse, because it would get everywhere.

So sad, it was such a pretty color.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2005 12:39:00 AM More reviews by lejaro

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this lip gloss...keep one in the car, one in my bag and one in my bathroom! It's the perfect pink. I can layer it with liner for mroe color. My only complaint would be that some of them leak sometimes if they are not standing upright. Oh well, still love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2005 4:37:00 PM More reviews by cma1979

I really like this lip gloss because it is not sticky, the staying power is great and I love the color BUT on the topic of color why is this called "pink pout"?...It is not pink!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2005 11:39:00 AM More reviews by ActorMom

My HG lip gloss. It reminds me of my old HG Clinique's GlossWear in Mystic. This is more purple/mauve in the tube but a really warm pink on my very dark lips. My lips are pretty dark nautrally so it is a pain finding gloss that shows up and doesn't look harsh. This perfect. Love it love it love!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2005 8:12:00 PM More reviews by nanie82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pink Pout feels great on your lips. It's not gummy or sticky. You can even wear it when you have little to no makeup on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2005 10:28:00 PM More reviews by jd-jd

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Mauvey-rose brown pink. Perfect on most skin tones and my favorite of their gloss. Darker "your lips but better." I like the texture a lot--not so sticky. I don't like the swab on the wand (kind of small) but otherwise blameless in every regard.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2005 10:34:00 PM More reviews by Empress1978

Got alot of complents on this lipgloss, and I have jet black hair, green eyes, and a medium brown skin tone. Lipgloss is a unique mauve color that is non-sticky with more shine than a lipstick but less shine than a lipglass. Great for everyday wear or you can add clear lipglass over it for a high gloss effect.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2005 6:34:00 PM More reviews by M5SAJ

This is a great tinted gloss. It has a nice pink rose color to it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2005 12:47:00 AM More reviews by jennafezz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this is my all time favorite lip gloss color - and i heard it's gonna be discontinued, so i had to stock up :) i have blonde hair, fair skin, and blue eyes, and it's the perfect shade for when i want darker lips without being too overbearingly dark.