October 30, 2014 | 1574 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - Rock Solid Nail Lacquer - Beautiful in Bronze 226

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2010 11:39:00 PM More reviews by tashidelek

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Lovely shimmery taupe color that is very sheer. I also got another Rock Solid nail polish in Amazing in Amber. The only problem with this is that it chips VERY easily (unless you use a top coat every day). Luckily, the color is light enough to where chips are unnoticeable. Love the gem on the top of the bottle :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2010 5:49:00 AM More reviews by creedean

This nail polish is very thin... Which made it incredibly easy to apply without messing it up. 2 coats looked pretty good but I ended up doing 3 which looked great! It is a nice bronze color with very fine glitter.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2009 3:25:00 PM More reviews by gnechole

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this polish!I got it from Rite-Aid(&"rockin rubies" too) on clearance for .81 cents!Such a steal.In other stores it's around 2.99,which still isn't bad at all.I bought this color mainly for my toes,because I like more neutral type colors on my feet.It looks great with my skin tone.I've had it on my toes for 2 weeks&it's still in good shape!No chipping or fading yet!I think I used 2 coats.I'd buy more colors from this collection if they had more variety.would repurchase if I ever ran out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2009 6:52:00 AM More reviews by essija

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a light metallic bronze color with tiny shimmer. Its a great everyday color and I have got several compliments on it. Price is dirt cheap and has little chipping.