September 16, 2014 | 1956 users online

Blush - Chanel - Les Tissages de Chanel - Blush Duo Tweed Effect in Tweed Pink

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2014 3:05:00 AM More reviews by Andi2010

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a fool proof blush for pale skin. I'm NC15 maybe a little paler in the winter and a little tanner in the summer and find this blush works for me all year around for a natural flushed pink look. It does not give me sparkle city like some of the reviews mentioned below. Mine seems more of a baked blush so not fine and dusty at all - this could have something to do with the lack of sparkles in mine?

I have found this is best to apply with a smallish stipple brush and buff in and just keep building up to a desired flushed effect as it is not overly pigmented. Or even a fan brush - to layer it over another blush is nice. I quite like Tweed Pink with a light buffed in layer of Nars Luxor over the top for a healthy sheeny glow without being shimmery. I'm not sure this blush would show up very well on skin over NC20.

The reason I would not repurchase is because I have quite a stash of blushes to work through.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2012 5:49:00 AM More reviews by ValentinaRUS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the color I've been looking for: cool pink. Looks amazing and natural on my fair skin especially in the winter. But what I was not prepared for: the GLITTER! those glitter particles are very noticeable and it looks cheap. I much prefer the little round Chanel blushers

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2012 4:31:00 AM More reviews by kikidaisy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

A pretty pink blush, very natural on, this is something I can just apply without thinking.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2012 8:04:00 AM More reviews by Miissoni

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Pretty, fresh pink. Shows up very well on my skin, though I'm sure this would probably be too light on medium skin and darker. It is not a bright dolly pink, it's much softer and sophisticated. I like everything about it, I even use the applicator it comes with. I have had no problem with the texture - it picks up on the brush easily. Love it! I'm surprised it doesn't have more positive reviews. Just keep in mind, this works best on fair-to-light skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2012 10:27:00 AM More reviews by lulu1954

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I find that this is too light to be a blush, put used as a highliter over my blush is really pretty.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2011 6:17:00 PM More reviews by pmnixa

This is pretty chalky and I don't care for the glitter particles that end up on your chin, nose, etc. The color is a light pink that looks like it's sitting on top of my skin (NW20). I have to rough up the surface wtih a brow brush to even get enough product on a brush to show up! Not a winner for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2011 8:41:00 PM More reviews by gleromano

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

Having owned 2 other Chanel Tweed Duo Blushes (Corail and Sienna which are both lovely on my NC30-35 skintone), I was very excited to wear the Tweed Pink as soon as it got delivered in my doorstep. It really looks very pretty on the pan and I decided to swatch it first on my forearm. As soon as I swiped it, I noticed there were ridiculous amount of glitters (strobe light queen alert, not cool, at least not for me) and I kept on looking for the pink color but it was non-existent at all. I thought, there must be something wrong with my light (I had 2 fluorescent lights on my ceiling during that time) or I should probably try it on my cheeks with a blush bush and it might look better. The blush is very sheer and definitely not pigmented at all and since the glitters are so chunky, I decided to immediately pack this in a box and sent it back to Nordstrom. I am not sure whether the Chanel Pink Tweed would be lovely on lighter skin toned ladies, but one thing I am sure, I would not recommend this blush to medium skin toned ladies.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2011 11:53:00 PM More reviews by Newyorking

Lets get this straight. I like natural-looking products. I hate dabs of pink on my face indicating that I am wearing heavily pigmented blush. I like my face to look natural with a subtle hint of blush. So when I saw this one, I expected the glitter to make my skin shine. Not so. This blush is light and the glitter wears off after a while but when you apply it gives the face a nice subtle glow. If only it stayed on and kept that glow for the entire day! The blush doesn't give me patches and looks very sophisticated. I love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2011 5:06:00 PM More reviews by Katie75007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Tweed Pink is so sheer -- but it is perfect for adding a touch of very subtle, natural-looking pink to my complexion. While it appears sparkly at first glance, the overspray quickly wears away after the first few applications. It brightens my entire face and gives it a youthful glow -- I love it. If you are in the very fair range, I highly recommend this blush -- though it may not show up very well on darker complexions.

(For reference, I am approximately NW5-10 / NARS Siberia.)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2011 8:27:00 AM More reviews by CharismaSL

I find it gives me a natural healthy flush of colour-from-within and really makes me look fresh and young. This colour is also very versatile since its so natural looking (like I'm blushing). Its also very long lasting (as mentioned by the previous reviewer). i find though that i have a hard time picking up the product. I have to literally swipe/scrub off the first layer each time with tissue and still i can't pick up pigment on the brush. For this reason I'm not repurchasing.