October 31, 2014 | 1539 users online

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Like this one

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2014 3:05:00 AM More reviews by Andi2010

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a fool proof blush for pale skin. I'm NC15 maybe a little paler in the winter and a little tanner in the summer and find this blush works for me all year around for a natural flushed pink look. It does not give me sparkle city like some of the reviews mentioned below. Mine seems more of a baked blush so not fine and dusty at all - this could have something to do with the lack of sparkles in mine?

I have found this is best to apply with a smallish stipple brush and buff in and just keep building up to a desired flushed effect as it is not overly pigmented. Or even a fan brush - to layer it over another blush is nice. I quite like Tweed Pink with a light buffed in layer of Nars Luxor over the top for a healthy sheeny glow without being shimmery. I'm not sure this blush would show up very well on skin over NC20.

The reason I would not repurchase is because I have quite a stash of blushes to work through.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2012 5:49:00 AM More reviews by ValentinaRUS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the color I've been looking for: cool pink. Looks amazing and natural on my fair skin especially in the winter. But what I was not prepared for: the GLITTER! those glitter particles are very noticeable and it looks cheap. I much prefer the little round Chanel blushers

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2012 4:31:00 AM More reviews by kikidaisy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

A pretty pink blush, very natural on, this is something I can just apply without thinking.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2012 8:04:00 AM More reviews by Miissoni

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Pretty, fresh pink. Shows up very well on my skin, though I'm sure this would probably be too light on medium skin and darker. It is not a bright dolly pink, it's much softer and sophisticated. I like everything about it, I even use the applicator it comes with. I have had no problem with the texture - it picks up on the brush easily. Love it! I'm surprised it doesn't have more positive reviews. Just keep in mind, this works best on fair-to-light skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2012 10:27:00 AM More reviews by lulu1954

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I find that this is too light to be a blush, put used as a highliter over my blush is really pretty.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2011 6:17:00 PM More reviews by pmnixa

This is pretty chalky and I don't care for the glitter particles that end up on your chin, nose, etc. The color is a light pink that looks like it's sitting on top of my skin (NW20). I have to rough up the surface wtih a brow brush to even get enough product on a brush to show up! Not a winner for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2011 8:41:00 PM More reviews by gleromano

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

Having owned 2 other Chanel Tweed Duo Blushes (Corail and Sienna which are both lovely on my NC30-35 skintone), I was very excited to wear the Tweed Pink as soon as it got delivered in my doorstep. It really looks very pretty on the pan and I decided to swatch it first on my forearm. As soon as I swiped it, I noticed there were ridiculous amount of glitters (strobe light queen alert, not cool, at least not for me) and I kept on looking for the pink color but it was non-existent at all. I thought, there must be something wrong with my light (I had 2 fluorescent lights on my ceiling during that time) or I should probably try it on my cheeks with a blush bush and it might look better. The blush is very sheer and definitely not pigmented at all and since the glitters are so chunky, I decided to immediately pack this in a box and sent it back to Nordstrom. I am not sure whether the Chanel Pink Tweed would be lovely on lighter skin toned ladies, but one thing I am sure, I would not recommend this blush to medium skin toned ladies.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2011 11:53:00 PM More reviews by Newyorking

Lets get this straight. I like natural-looking products. I hate dabs of pink on my face indicating that I am wearing heavily pigmented blush. I like my face to look natural with a subtle hint of blush. So when I saw this one, I expected the glitter to make my skin shine. Not so. This blush is light and the glitter wears off after a while but when you apply it gives the face a nice subtle glow. If only it stayed on and kept that glow for the entire day! The blush doesn't give me patches and looks very sophisticated. I love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2011 5:06:00 PM More reviews by Katie75007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Tweed Pink is so sheer -- but it is perfect for adding a touch of very subtle, natural-looking pink to my complexion. While it appears sparkly at first glance, the overspray quickly wears away after the first few applications. It brightens my entire face and gives it a youthful glow -- I love it. If you are in the very fair range, I highly recommend this blush -- though it may not show up very well on darker complexions.

(For reference, I am approximately NW5-10 / NARS Siberia.)