April 21, 2014 | 1360 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Revlon - Pedi-Expert Pedicure Kit

rated 1 of 5 on 3/10/2014 11:56:00 PM More reviews by MMCoome1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was not satisfied with this product at all. When I was done using it I had a cut on the bottom of my heal. It was very painful. I will never use it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2013 9:57:00 AM More reviews by adija26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I brought this product on Thursday, only spent £1.50. I must say if it was even £10 i would have brought it. it scraped all my dead skin of, my feet feels wonderfull. I can finally let my bf touch my feet lol.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2013 10:01:00 PM More reviews by Lady5andy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have the blue one so maybe it's not the same as everyone else? It has a stone, a metal board and also a black hard board.

As I'm typing, I'm throwing this one in the trash because it became all rusty in the shower and smelled sooooo bad. Ew! Also, the only thing I use out of the 3 is the stone one... so might as well just buy a stone next time! I don't really like it and I'll not repurchase. I'm sure there's better things out there for the crackled feets.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2013 3:12:00 AM More reviews by tbabi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the Pedi-Expert Shower one (pink & blue). It's pretty basic. It's essentially a container with a flat pumice attachment that attaches to the top. The bottom has a brush and the middle has nothing. It comes with a small cuticle pusher that you could put inside but I wish that it came with more attachments because the inside is bare. But it does do what it's supposed to do and for $2.50 or maybe less I really can't complain. The reason I got it is because I bought my mother a Revlon Pedi-Expert but the one that's kinda like the ped egg with stainless steel blades. Well it worked great for her but after constant use for what seemed like forever it got dull, even though it says lifetime warranty. I figured since hers was great perhaps another one by the same brand would work for me. I got the shower one because I don't really have problems with callus only when I wear sandals constantly or barefoot on the beach in the summer. This is good for people who occasionally need to work on their feet so to purchase again I think I'd just buy a huge pumice stone instead.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2012 11:37:00 AM More reviews by chayaNY

The kit I have has the same name but for "Shower," under "Pedi- EXPERT." This kit has the same pink plastic shape but instead of a ped-egg type shaver it has a flat fine grained pumice stone, and a large nail brush. On the outside are blue nubby parts that you are further meant to rub those on your feet as well. I like that the pumice works well, is fine, seems man made (and its pink) as opposed to natural pumice. I like stiffer nail brushes but its adequate, I don't have a need to use the rubber nubby part of the mechanism. This also came with a blue plastic stick topped in white that you push cuticles back with and I've not tried that either. Basically I always use some sort of pumice or file wet while in the shower on my feet. I find this works best as the skin has softened a bit and as a result I've never had a problem wirh callouses nor any hardening nor cracked heel skin in my life. I got this at a closeout type store for under $2.00 but with the Revlon name I expected quality and it seems to be there. I like that everything sans the cuticle stick of course, fits nicely in one unit. I'm satisfied with my purchase because I'm mainly interested in the pumice aspect and you can get a good grip on this so it was a satisfactory purchase for me especially given the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2012 3:43:00 AM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this thing. If you have dry, cracked heels BUY THIS. It really has been doing wonders on my feet along with the Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Foot Cream. The combo of the two makes me want to dangle my feet in everyone's face and say "look at my sexy feet!" But really, this gets all the dry dead skin off your feet and prepares them for some major moisturization. I use the Gold Bond every night, but I only need to use this once a week now. That's how amazing it is!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2012 10:13:00 PM More reviews by calzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Okay so I just tried this out for the first time, and I have to say that I'm pretty impressed. I spent a few minutes staring at this at the store while holding a standard metal filer in my hand (for only $2) and thinking that I would never spend 4x as much on something that does the same job.

But then I decided to go on MUA while making my mind up and saw all the good reviews so I bought it anyway. I'd say the main difference between this and a standard filer is that even though the blades look much larger, then somehow manage to file a very fine amount off each time, so you don't hurt yourself or find yourself having to apply too much pressure. I really like this and after having used the shavers, pumice stones, electric filers and everything in-between, I think I'm going to stick with this for a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2012 6:16:00 PM More reviews by pixiekt03

So you know that feeling during Spring cleaning, when you're so appalled by the amount of gunk you're cleaning up but at the same time it feels so gratifying? Yeah, that's what this feels like. This little gem of a product caught my eye at Target today, and I thought, "Hey, what the hell". So out comes my Target gift card (yay, birthdays!) and this little baby is mine. I tried it immediately, and man oh man, do my feet look brilliant! I live in Southern California, so sandals and flats are my go-to shoes. Ergo, my feet are usually atrocious. Not anymore!! I must admit, I probably went a little overboard, as my heels are a bit sore at the moment. But I honestly don't care. I'd walk over hot coals if it would ensured my feet would look and feel this good forever. I decided I should do this over the bathtub, as it doesn't trap absolutely everything in the little chamber beneath the blade. Or, as someone else mentioned, put down some newspaper. I slathered my tootsies in lotion and slipped on some socks, and still have them on. Do yourself a favor and treat yourself to this product. It's amazing!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2012 10:16:00 PM More reviews by trinigenie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this pedi kit. made my feet feel softer. I got it at this warehouse sale for $4.00, i saw it at SDM for $15.99. It does help get rid of the dryness in my foot, and the cracks.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2012 6:22:00 AM More reviews by mkajlover

wow, i finally purchased this. and i mean wow.

lately i have been noticing a lot of roughness on my heels (almost to the point of cracking) and have tried the basics, i.e. pumice stone, lotion/moisturizing and socks, foot brush.. but nothing was softening them at all. (I believe this is mostly because I am at home, barefoot most days.)

then I looked into getting this olay thermal pedicure treatment that i ran into at my local big lots. but never made it back to the shop and I couldnt put up with these feet anymore...

so tonight when my little guy woke me up, I took him on a trip to walgreens to browse. where i saw this, its looks similar to a pedi egg, which i have tried once. But its pink, stores the little tools and hah, sometimes im a sucker for cute presentation. I say that because I never slapped down the funds for to buy the pedi egg. Both due to its cheap "as seen on tv" quality look and my genuine lack of need for it. (this was 11 plus taxes and i am so glad i did it.)

it is so easy to use and i have experienced none of the cleanup issues other have mentioned. Also you do not need to apply tremendous pressure. The blades are sharp enough were you should only really be holding the tool and with FIRM (not hard) pressure stroking the blade FRONT to BACK, or toes to heel. i think that using the blade improperly is what may be causing some of the undue issues.

i gave it an overall four, because as far as ive seen you cant buy new blades (like you can with the pedi egg) so that MIGHT be a downfall. (revlon claims it never needs to be replaced?)