October 1, 2014 | 1972 users online

Concealers - Avon - Look Alert Focus Regard Eye Brightener

rated 2 of 5 on 8/27/2012 10:07:00 PM More reviews by Neelaaaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ok this was a total disappointment. Not sure what it's supposed to do since it did a horrible job at concealing my dark circles. im guessing since its called a eye "brightener" and not concealer that it isnt meant to cover anything.im not sure of its purpose if thats the case.i didnt see any difference and the tube it comes in is HORRIBLEEE for the product idea.like you have to do a whole lot of twisting to get some out the first time using it.after you have already used it once, the brush sticks together and clumps the bristles.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/3/2011 8:41:00 PM More reviews by mely10

This product was such a dissapointment!!!
I HATE IT!!! It did nothing for me..its just horrible
i really dont know what avon was thinking with this product..
such a waste of money!!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/28/2010 12:15:00 AM More reviews by jussbe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

ok as a luminous product but to light for concealing.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/29/2009 10:41:00 AM More reviews by kikibean7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Don't waste your money this product is pure garbage. I have some dark circles under my eyes and was so excited to try this...what a disappointment! The formula is cakey, it does not blend well and leaves like a white glittery residue on my skin! Even with the white glittery residue..my dark circles still showed..horrible product!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2009 9:44:00 PM More reviews by emmyjay

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product was VERY disappointing. I was hoping it would be similar to my Lancome Flash Retouche, but the consistency was very watery and it did not apply smoothly. It was streaky and dried very quickly, leaving very little time for blending. I returned it to my Avon rep, who said many of her clients did the same. Don't waste your time or money on this.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2009 8:55:00 PM More reviews by rodenbach

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I agree with everything the other reviewers said. This product is worthless!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2009 2:22:00 PM More reviews by AlyHeartsYou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Terrible. It's going back to avon. It does ball up, and what little I got to stay on my face did absolutely nada. No brightening whatsoever. The result was SHINY dark circles. CUTE. :\

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2009 6:03:00 PM More reviews by neener563

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product gets all balled up and will not blend over foundation nor on bare skin. I tried and tried to make this work. Avon gave me credit. Dont buy this. It is not too good.