November 29, 2014 | 1171 users online

Lipstick - E.L.F. - Nicely Nude

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2012 3:27:00 AM More reviews by donnahsueh

First of all, this is NOT nude at all. Instead, it's more of a coral-y pinkish color. This does not apply smoothly at all and it makes my lips feels super dry. I also have to make sure I exfoliate my lips super well before wearing this or else it'll accentuate the dryness like crazy. Doesn't last very long throughout the day either. I have nothing good to say about this product. Well, the packaging is pretty nice and sleek for a $3 lipstick, but the product itself sucks.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2012 8:38:00 PM More reviews by prettyreckless

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not nude, more of a natural pink. I was a bit disappointed when I first received this in the mail, but I've grown to love this color. It's pretty close to my natural lip color, but a tiny bit more pink. It's a great color for everyday wear and it's very moisturizing! Got a backup

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2012 8:33:00 PM More reviews by deadiswhatweaimfor

The coloring on this is wrong. It isn't a nude.. atleast not for me. Its a straight up pink. I didn't mind though.. its still a nice color but a bit boring. I expected a light pink but this is medium pink. Packaging is cute. For a dollar you can't lose though so id say give it a shot.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2012 11:43:00 PM More reviews by bebe7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a great color for me. It is not nude, but a light baby pink, almost a "my lips but better" pink. It is not chalky and does not wash me out. For reference I have light/medium Asian skin. I wear this on a daily basis. I like to do simple smokey eyes and this pairs perfectly with it. Just a small hint of pink to give my lips some color. It is a bit drying, so I always first apply chapstick before swiping this on. I got this for 2.50 when elf had their 50% off sale. I like the packaging, simple, sleek, black. I will definitely keep buying this when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2011 1:38:00 AM More reviews by xchavirax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ELF's site is always misleading, you just kinda have to guess when it comes to buying...

COLOR: A nice peachy, pinky lipstick

FEEL: Like a lip balm, pretty waxy, but nothing bad, Jojoba oil, oilive oil, etc.

TASTE: none.

PACKAGING: Minimal, black, boxy. Classy <3

Buy again? yes.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2011 12:24:00 PM More reviews by jackplusfour

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

As everyone else has said, this isnt nude. But I knew this before I ordered, thanks to the reviews here. I have never found a light pink lipstick that suits me, they are either too milky/white/blue or too frosty. I took a chance with this as it was so inexpensive, and I am glad I did. It is a light pink, but the gold shimmer in it makes it completely wearable for my nc/nw 25 complexion. The shimmer is not too much (I am 39!). Looks great with a smoky eye, or I swipe it on quick when going out the door to do the school run. Staying power isnt the best, but I have had higher end lipsticks that cost 5 times more, and didnt hang around for any longer than this one does. Will repurchase - along with all the other colours I now want to try :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2011 5:01:00 PM More reviews by wishclover

This is my favorite every day lipstick from ELF. I'm a fan of their lipsticks in general. They're great quality for next to nothing in price. They're creamy, pigmented, and wear for quite a while. Anyway, as stated this lipstick is not a true nude. However it closely matches my natural lip color, so I actually find it gives me the perfect polished, naked lip look. I prefer this over Natural Nymph, which completely washed out my lips. I recommend that with nudes or lighter colors like this one you should try it on your own skin tone. Find a place that would accept a return just in case you don't like it. At least these are cheap, so if it doesn't work out it's not a big deal!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2011 4:37:00 PM More reviews by celloplum

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I personally like this color. It's a nice pink shade that is close to my natural lip color. Pigmentation is okay.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2011 10:31:00 PM More reviews by Ravywedding

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not nude, as everyone has said. Still, I have olive skin with cool undertones and it shows up as a light pink, delicate and pretty. The texture isn't the greatest, but come on...it was $1! My only complaint was that when I got it the first time, the bullet broke at first application :-( I emailed e.l.f. With no response, but lo and behold...a week later, they mailed a new one, at no cost.
Then it broke, again. I don't know...is my mail carrier exceptionally rough?! Still, it thought it was really customer-oriented for them to send a replacement and I'll fix it myself using the Michelle Pham tutorial. Will continue to purchase from this company because you simply can't beat the prices.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2011 2:44:00 PM More reviews by dulcetpurr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Welp, it's not 'nude,' but it's still 'nice!' It's a lovely YLBB pink with a wee bit of gold shimmer to it. I love this lipstick! Even the packaging looks and feels expensive to me. I mean, this is ELF we're talking about here, king of cheap packaging. But it looks like a high end lipstick. There's a nice satsifying 'click' when you close the cap that I really like. The formula is equally nice, it feels smooth, creamy and soft on the lips. It almost feels more like a tinted lip balm than a lipstick. I have a few other shades and I think the mineral lipstick line is fantastic, give them a try the next time you make an ELF order. Usually you can get them on sale, too! $5.00 is a good price, but $2.50 is even better!