October 2, 2014 | 1858 users online

Concealers - Colorescience - Corrector Kit

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 11:14:00 AM More reviews by BodyBar

Now this product is God's gift to women... this is life changing and is a must have. You have multiple colors to work with and you can also blend a couple to make endless posibilities in camoflauge. You can literally hide zits, scars, dark circles, veins, pigment, tattoos and any other mark and it looks natural and makes the target disappear. Here is the cherry on top- doesn't feel heavy, make you greasy or clog pores. Ranges from $58-69 and that is a steal, this could really sell for much more. Juse saying :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2012 12:52:00 AM More reviews by b3eautylove

I actually heard of this product from a youtube clip of Maria Menunous on the Dr. Drew show, when she was covering up a blemish on an audience member using this palette.
I decided I was convinced that I needed it and bought it myself. While I wouldn't say that this is "magic", it definitely is fantastic. Depending on what colour my skin is, I use the appropriate colour for covering up blemishes, under eye dark spots, around the nose, and even for highlighting my face. The colours are so versatile, that quite frankly, I'd be surprised if there was somebody who didn't find any use with it. I think it is a little bit pricey, but I also think it's worth it. Also, I know that these are supposed to come with 2 brushes, but mine only came with one. I love the brush for the small areas, but I use my own for the bigger areas that need covering/highlighting. I really wish I had the second brush as I use 2 or 3 different shades for one look.
I definitely recommend this to anyone who's looking for good blemish coverup. As for the under eye circles, I find that I can't use it over my concealer bc then it becomes too cakey, so what I do is I use my concealer and wherever the dark spots/veins are still peering through, I use this palette to dab those areas and it really just does a good job covering those imperfections.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2012 4:20:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

Are we talking about the same kit? I thought this was aw-ite in the words of Randy Jackson but nothing to write home about. It didn't cover my dark undereye circles and only lasted a couple hours on the minimal coverage it did do. Fo some sun damage spots it did even less. One of the little pots in the kit I will never have used as it was a strange color so a waste for me. But the weirdest finding was that this caused me irritation. I thought minerals--minimal irritation, etc--so imagine my surprise when I got bumps on my undereye area. And it's just powders which you can find super cheap from any number of places like everyday minerals, lumiere and so forth and they'll work just as good. (I can attest because I did a head to head with some corrector powders from lumiere at the same time which work as well which was not very for a fraction of the cost.)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2010 7:06:00 AM More reviews by solo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've been using this kit for several years now and will never be without it. It's the best thing for covering malasma or blemishes. You can mix the colors to match your skin tone and it lasts better than any other concealers. I use Cle de Peau for under eyes but for serious covering on acne scars or sun spots this is the only product for me that works.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2010 4:20:00 PM More reviews by dorkdujour

LOVE this kit. cannot live w/out it. been using it for a year.i use it mostly for under eyes. i start w/either moisturizer or a light foundation or something like touch eclat & i combine the peachy color w/either yellows (depending on my tan or lack of) on top for long wear. i find that this works best in places you aren't going to sweat alot. like if you put it on your nose & you tend to be oily it might look cakey.

i also use the darker colors to contour sometimes or just add lightly a little color.

overall i love this kit. wish i could refill it because i go thru the lighter colors so much faster.

stays on all day! no need to touch up under eyes

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2009 4:51:00 PM More reviews by Nikki16519

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a slim compact with 5 Colorescience pressed pigments for color correcting/concealing. It comes with 2 small brushes that are very useful. The colors and their functions are listed on a plastic insert and are:
Pass The Butter (yellow based fair shade)- Corrects Red and Lightens
All Even (yellow based medium shade)- corrects red
Perfekt (medium bright apricot)- corrects blue and covers brown)
In The Wild (medium tan)- corrects dark blue and brown
It's Only Natural (bronze)- corrects yellow and adds dimension or contour

I love this palette. After my foundation, I apply color correctors over red spots and on my eye circles. I blend my foundation powder over and I'm all covered. I also use It's only Natural to contour and bronze. Pass the Butter brightens under my eyes and on my inner eye corners perfectly. This was $50, but I doubt I will need another one for a very long time and these powders are very pigmented. I do not break out from these, which is a miracle in and of itself because it seems like every concealer I have ever used on my face gives me zits. The finish is very natural looking my skin but better.I love Colorescience.