November 28, 2014 | 1475 users online

Mascara - Boots - No.7 Lash 360

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2011 6:40:00 PM More reviews by GirlyNerdTV

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I got it with a gift set. It really seperate my lashes and lengthes it but it doesn't keep a curl or curls or volumize my lashes anyways its good mascara for natural lashes if your looking for a dramatic lashes dont bother trying this mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2011 12:40:00 PM More reviews by inthedeep77

This is my HG mascara. It never clumps, and separates and lengthens my lashes beautifully. I don't understand some of the negative reviews for lash 360, as I can't fault it, after trying many, many other mascaras. If you want naturally long looking lashes (not horrible, spidery looking things), this is for you, as it looks beautiful after just one coat but refuses to clump if you want to add more coats for added drama! It's just perfect.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2011 2:06:00 PM More reviews by Tricho

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've given this a 4 but it's a 4 ONLY on the proviso that you want a natural effect because if you don't then don't bother with this. I was generally under the impression that no.7 mascaras were rubbish and I only ever tried this because I got it free as part of a gift.
The wand is weird, it's got strange gaps in it but oddly it works really well. The things I like about this mascara

1. It gives a beautiful natural definition
2. No clumps
3. No smudging or running
4. It makes lashes feel feather soft rather than stiff.
5. Boots regularly does vouchers for 5 off no.7 so you could get this dirt cheap.

I think for a nice work look this mascara would be great, it doesn't feel heavy or anything but I don't really notice a ton of volume or a ton of length so whatever claims it makes... ummm, not really. As a point of reference this mascara is rated well on the cosmetic cop website too.

I would say try this in place of clinique naturally glossy!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2011 7:26:00 PM More reviews by lollylilly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

First I will say that if you're looking for a lot of volume or trying to look glamorous this is not the mascara you want to use. It doesn't really add a lot of volume or length, but I really like it on days when I'm dressing casual or hanging around the house. I love it because it doesn't clump at all and does a great job separating your lashes. It's also a good mascara for lower lashes. I often put on one or two coats of this mascara to define and separate my lashes, then put a volumizing mascara over it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2011 9:32:00 AM More reviews by therealficolley

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my regular go to mascara. Good colour (brown/black) volume and definition. Definately worth buying when Boots do their regular 5 off promotion in the UK. My beef is about how expensive No7 mascaras have become over recent times. Lash 360 used to be the most expensive however their latest, Exquisite Curl , retails in the UK for 13 (that's just over $20 at today's exchange rate to our American sisters) Too much for what is, after all, a drugstore mascara. If I was in the market to spend that much on a mascara I'd prefer to shell out the extra 2 and buy Clinique.

Arrrrrrrgh. I cannot believe it. They have discontinued this, th best mascara in their range by a mile. what were you thinking Boots?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2011 11:30:00 PM More reviews by DuchessofGrapes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

A really good daily mascara. I prefer a more natural look on days when I'm not working, and the brownish black is a really great alternative my other, more expensive, favorites. I'm not saying that it does anything special (hence the one markdown), but it does exactly what I want it to do. I also really like the price point. I make sure that I replace my mascara's every 3 months and others like my Tarte, Dior, and Buxom mascaras are very difficult to keep up with being around $20 each. So I always keep a bit of this around in brownish black and black since the price is much more attainable for me on a regular basis. Dramatic, no. Natural, yes. It may not work for everyone, but for me, this is the perfect daily mascara to emphasize (without overstating) my eyes.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/14/2010 1:40:00 PM More reviews by candybum

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Not great, weird wand with gaps in the bristles...didn't do anything for my lashes...just very plain, too plain!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2010 5:11:00 PM More reviews by hopeandpray

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my HG mascara, I have it in black and in brown/black. When I build it up people think I'm wearing false lashes and when I leave it 1 coat it still helps my lashes stand out. It has never really clumped much on me, I scrape excess product off before I apply it and wiggle the wand at the base of my lashes for volume. I love it so much that last time I saw it somewhere for a little cheaper than usual I bought 3 tubes

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2010 10:31:00 AM More reviews by lauren5millar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

hmm i wasnt convinced with this mascara, i just didnt think it really did anything!i wasnt impressed and i always find the mascara wands by no7 to be a little rough

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2010 1:29:00 PM More reviews by Swalk88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this as a free sample after buying the nail vanish so thought id give it i go. Im very fussy with mascara and never found one that i really like... until I tried this. My main aims are separation, volume and NO CLUMPS!!! I was so impressed with this. It does need 2-3 coats to get the full effect but separates my lashes perfectly, makes my lashes look full and thick and very importantly doesn't clump - even with 2-3 coats! I've tried loads of mascara's including MAC dazzle lash and CD Blackout and this is the best so far. I use just the one coat for everyday to work etc and use 3 coats when im going out to get a much fuller effect. Cheap 2!!. Was surprised at the bad reviews but it definitely works for me.