Almay Amazing Mascara - Waterproof

2.6

on 3/4/2007 6:09:00 PM

This can look very good on the shelf but it doesn' t do the job it says it does. Good price too but no. It dries out on your eyelashes and starts to fall off after half a day of wear. It irritates my eyes (the particles that come out) and even though they say it is opthalmologically tested and certified bla bla bla they should test it again. The reason I bought it in the first place was that I though it is properly tested plus waterproof. Anyhow it is not easy to take off either. Would not buy again and/or if I were you.

on 2/10/2003 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

While this mascara was totally nonirritating and did not flake much, the pigment seemed to be nearly nonexistant. I got black but it did very little for my lashes.

on 1/31/2003 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Okay, maybe I'm weird but I like this. I have naturally dark lashes (black to be exact) and this makes my lashes look full without making them look like they'd been coated in goo. It didn't smear or clump on me and it doesn't flake off.

on 4/11/2002 8:28:00 PM

claims to lengthen and thicken, did neither! Claims to last without smudging or flaking for 16 hours, OK, try 2 hours. I got the waterproof. Had a fight with SO, I cried, it ran. All I have to say is what is this piece of sh*t? It's going back to rite-aid.

on 6/6/2001 10:07:00 AM

It was terrible; uncurled my lashes, but worst of all, smudged horribly (and it was waterproof too!)

Popular Mascaras