MAC Cremesheen - Creme in Your Coffee

4.6

Love this lipstick so much, but I find the shade looks different on everybody. It's a beautiful consistency and lasts amazingly, it almost lightly stains the lips so even if the surface layer comes off from drinking/eating or whatever, the colour still stays strong on the lips. As they all do the scent of it is a lovely sweet vanilla type smell. The moment I run out I'll be off to buy another :)

UPDATE: September, Marsala....those two words come to mind with this shade. This color is everything! It is soft, subtle, but definitive. For someone who usually skews on the berry side of things, this is a veer off the beaten path...but I love it!

ORIGINAL POST: Creme in Your Coffee is a Pumpkin Spice Latte for your lips. This is a gorgeous deep rosey brown shade w/ a marsala twist that even me...who turns everything brown or orange and hates that look on can get away with wearing. This color makes me think of September. That beautiful transition time from summer to fall, where you aren't quite going full fall yet, but you are ready to let summer fade away. It is quite lovely, and if you don't have my orange/brown problem, go try this...no need to hesitate! If you are NC, go get this! If you are an Autumn...go get this! That said, if like me you do have the orange/brown problem, this lipstick might be the lipstick that lets you step into that world safely..try it on first. Wear it out and about in different light...but definitely worth the try.

I am a deep soft winter (nw20, rosey brown lips, almost black hair, brown eyes). The color on me is between a 4.5 and a 5. It doesn't pop the way berries do on my winter complexion, but it really works for this soft, subdued, but still sophisticated taste of Autumn make up (and I mean that seasonally and in regards to color analysis). I love the basic glory of this deep but neutral, office appropriate, every day wearable shade. And this is a great change of pace from my ultra safe neutrals like Syrup, Sweetie or Brave.

Creme in your coffee is a gorgeous shade that is easy to wear and lands a soft sophisticated look! The texture is creamy and leaves a slight sheen which makes your lips look healthy and moist. The color is very pigmented so you don't need more than one or two swipes to achieve an even application.

I pair it with MAC's mocha blush and All That Glitters eyeshadow for a feminine polished look that's perfect for everyday wear. I'm NC25 with golden undertones to my skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this color!! read the reviews and tried it on and bought! Then I went for a bolder color as well to mix things up a little! So excited to wear it.. It's great for work and on low maintence days since summer is here! Glad it's in my makeup arensal....

Love at first application!

Actually, I loved this even before purchasing. Cremesheens are the most comfortable MAC lipsticks for me, the shade is a beautiful greigy-type one, and I love the name. To really increase the power of this lipstick, I layer it over Kat Von D's liquid lipstick in Lolita. That way the mauvey-purple hue really starts to pop.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This shade is one of my all-time favorites! I used Twig when it was really popular, but now it has too much pink for me. Hmm..

I love this lipstick! I bought it blind never having tried it after reading lots of good reviews about it online. I'm so glad I did! It is just the shade I have been searching for - a warm red, pinky brown. It is quite a rich colour and really compliments my eyes and skin/hair colour, but still looks natural looking. Lovely finish too. So happy I got this, you won't be disappointed. I will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Love this. Easy everyday lippie

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this! I've really been into my nudes recently, after purchasing L'Oreal's Color Riche in Eva's Nude (which is AMAZING, btw). This was my first ever MAC purchase for lips and I love it- it wears so well and applies so smoothly and the colour is MLBB! It's a sort of browny pink as other reviewers have said, but my lips are more pigmentated so how it appears is subjective. £15 is expensive for lipstick imo but I feel with this particular one it's worth it.

I heard rumors of how great this is and the rumors don't do it justice. I have been searching for years for a "purse" lipstick and I have finally found it. I'm going to get one for my vanity and one for my handbag. I can't rave enough. Not matte not glossy. Nice natural finish. It gives color that fits every situation. Just a bit darker than natural and adds a very polished and put together look. I'm so glad this is permanent. I avoid buying limited lippies for fear of loving them and them being taken from me. The color on this is a pinkie beige and would flatter anyone so it would make a nice gift too

Recommended for Medium Skin