MAC Cremesheen - Creme in Your Coffee

4.6

on 6/14/2015 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this color!! read the reviews and tried it on and bought! Then I went for a bolder color as well to mix things up a little! So excited to wear it.. It's great for work and on low maintence days since summer is here! Glad it's in my makeup arensal....

on 5/20/2015 11:50:00 AM

Love at first application!

Actually, I loved this even before purchasing. Cremesheens are the most comfortable MAC lipsticks for me, the shade is a beautiful greigy-type one, and I love the name. To really increase the power of this lipstick, I layer it over Kat Von D's liquid lipstick in Lolita. That way the mauvey-purple hue really starts to pop.

on 3/31/2015 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This shade is one of my all-time favorites! I used Twig when it was really popular, but now it has too much pink for me. Hmm..

on 3/31/2015 4:19:00 PM

I love this lipstick! I bought it blind never having tried it after reading lots of good reviews about it online. I'm so glad I did! It is just the shade I have been searching for - a warm red, pinky brown. It is quite a rich colour and really compliments my eyes and skin/hair colour, but still looks natural looking. Lovely finish too. So happy I got this, you won't be disappointed. I will definitely repurchase.

on 3/25/2015 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Love this. Easy everyday lippie

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this! I've really been into my nudes recently, after purchasing L'Oreal's Color Riche in Eva's Nude (which is AMAZING, btw). This was my first ever MAC purchase for lips and I love it- it wears so well and applies so smoothly and the colour is MLBB! It's a sort of browny pink as other reviewers have said, but my lips are more pigmentated so how it appears is subjective. £15 is expensive for lipstick imo but I feel with this particular one it's worth it.

on 3/18/2015 2:56:00 PM

I heard rumors of how great this is and the rumors don't do it justice. I have been searching for years for a "purse" lipstick and I have finally found it. I'm going to get one for my vanity and one for my handbag. I can't rave enough. Not matte not glossy. Nice natural finish. It gives color that fits every situation. Just a bit darker than natural and adds a very polished and put together look. I'm so glad this is permanent. I avoid buying limited lippies for fear of loving them and them being taken from me. The color on this is a pinkie beige and would flatter anyone so it would make a nice gift too

on 3/5/2015 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I have been collecting browny pink lipsticks for the last few months it seems. A lighbulb finally went off in my head when I got Bobbi Brown Brownie that they are incredibly flattering on my skintone. So for hanging out and for work I have been using MAC Twig (Satin), MAC Fast Play (Amplified) and MAC Creme in Your Coffee (Cremesheen). Twig is the most drying of the trifecta but also the most long lasting. I love that I need not have a lip liner and I can just slap these on and go. Been loving alternating between the three but they are not identical. Twig and Creme in Your Coffee are close but CIYC is just so... buttery feeling. I love it the most of the three. It is the perfect brown girl's brown pink (I am NW45). Fast play has just a hint of a bit more red, a very tiny hint. In any event I will continue to use all three. I will not repurchase Fast Play but the other two will be mine FOREVAH. Well, at least for as long as MAC makes them.

on 2/24/2015 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

My all time favourite lip stick, and my favourite colour from all the mac lipsticks. This colour would look amazing on any and all skintones. The formula is creamy and it smells good which I don't find in many of my lipsticks. Its easy to apply, you don't even need a liner to go along with it. I've had this product for almost a year now and I'm not even half way done.
I will be repurchasing this mac product.

on 2/16/2015 7:03:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Creme In Your Coffee doesn't look anything special in the tube and I actually walked out of the store without buying it, only to return 5 minutes later - I'm so glad I did! It's one of those perfect MLBB shades. I'm not so keen on the slight shine on cremesheen but I matte this down a little which eliminates some of that and I think helps it to stay on my lips for longer. On my lips the shade is a red/brown/pink, the shade I hoped that Brick-O-La would be.

Recommended for Medium Skin