Bobbi Brown Mink

on 9/12/2010 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

This is a neutral/cool shade, more of a lighter, neutral brown compared to LM's Coffee Ground (which appears deeper and grayer). I purchased this to use as a liner, but for now it is far too cool and light, however it blends nicely over BB's Caviar and Rich Brown. I will save this for winter to use as a liner, but worry it may be too ashy to be flattering. Great e/s for a very subtly smokey eye. Would work well for a bottom liner, the outer V. Reminds me of a cooler version of a soft brown you'd see Natalie Portman wearing with her smokey eye.

on 7/18/2009 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Mink is one of the sexiest eyeshadows I've come across in a long time. It's quite smokey in color and and is perfecr when you feel like getting a little dramatic. It can be tough finding a good shadow for a smoky eye. Most others either make you look like you were on the losing end of a fistfight or like an angsty, gothic teenager. Mink is mature and subtle for a dark shade. This is HG smoky eye material.

on 4/16/2009 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Yes, I would buy this again but there's so much of it that I will probably want something else before much of it is used up.
I agree with the other reviewers that it is great for crease and lining.

on 3/21/2009 8:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Recently I went to a makeover event with Bobbi Brown herself, and she recommended this shade w/ Mica on top, bone under the brow and black eyeliner for an evening/special event look for me.
I really love the results, sort of a soft, smokey eye.

on 2/7/2009 6:47:00 PM

Mink is one of two new shadows added to the Bobbi Brown matte line. (The other is Birch.) Mink is a dark brown, not quite as warm as Espresso. I find it a beautiful shadow for the crease. The texture is amazing -- soft, blendable, luscious. Another winner from Bobbi.