September 21, 2014 | 1145 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Shy Girl

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2014 8:07:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I wanted to try this shade for so long and it sounded like it would be right up my alley. This is a dark peach on me and it just blended into my natural lip color. I will not purchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2014 11:55:00 AM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not sure this is 'the one' for me. The Creemsheens seem to dry my lips out for some reason. But this is definitely a nude and as such, I have to use a darker lip pencil to make it not look ghostly on my lips. I use MAC Mahogany lip liner. This has no pink so... Creme Cup is the one I like more. I would not repurchase. This is kind of blah on my NW45 complection.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 11:24:00 AM More reviews by emilypat

absolutely love this pinky/orangey nude. its frosty but not in an 80's way. i've actually reached the end of the tube. (nc40)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2014 2:36:00 PM More reviews by rp1017

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Beautiful shade ....... I find the color to be a peachy-pink with a hint of light coral on my lips ...... my lips are naturally pink and I find that if I lightly pat Shy Girl then I get more of a prettier look ...... I find that this color works well on my pale coloring (NW10) as it gives my lips a nice pop of color and also works well with different eyeshadows (it works great with browns, peaches and taupes.) I like the Cremesheen formula and find that it is not drying and lasts long.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2014 7:01:00 PM More reviews by majesticax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favourite nude lipstick, but I can't seem to find it anymore! It's not available on the MAC site which disappoints me. If anyone could tell me if it is discontinued or not, please let me know!

I use this as an everyday neutral colour for school, its great because its not completely matte nor like you have a mirror on your lips, just a perfect everyday shade. I recommend it 100%!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2014 3:27:00 PM More reviews by xStarlight

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lipstick is delightful! Shy Girl is a nice peachy-nude colour with specks of gold in it to bring warmth in the colour. It is part of the Cremesheen collection which means that the finish will be slightly glossy. The lipstick itself comes in MAC's typical bullet twist-off packaging and the tip is slanted, making application easy. The smell of this product is delightful as it is so reminiscent of vanilla cupcake frosting. The colour payoff is an opaque natural nude with a slight shine to it, perfect for those who want some gloss without the hassle of buying a matching lipgloss! The downside is that the lipstick will look terrible without exfoliation of the lips prior to application because the product will clump with the dry skin on the lips. Overall, I would recommend this product for those who want natural nude lips without the drying and washing out effect of a nude matte lipstick!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 5:49:00 AM More reviews by eraleni

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of my favorite lipstick. I pair it with Boldly Bare lip pencil and sometimes also mark my lip edges with Spice lip pencil. Love to use it with golden/bronze eyeshadows.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2014 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Beautiful natural shade lipstick... however it softens too fast, tend to break easily and does not last long. Not worthy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2014 2:13:00 AM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this lipstick. It's a light peach nude color with a creamy finish. I've never been a big fan of the Cremesheen finish, but I'm willing to over look it for this shade. This lipstick goes with any kind of look, and it lasts about three hours on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 12:13:00 AM More reviews by Teetska

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I thought it'd be unfair if I didn't review this being that not only do I wear this color all the time but every single time I'm in mac, of all the colors there I never fail to chose this one without even realizing after a year of having it! perfect pink and it looks good on everyone! I'm very deep tan and my mother is fair very light skin tone and she loves this color! serf repurchasing

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No