April 17, 2014 | 977 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Shy Girl

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2014 7:01:00 PM More reviews by majesticax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favourite nude lipstick, but I can't seem to find it anymore! It's not available on the MAC site which disappoints me. If anyone could tell me if it is discontinued or not, please let me know!

I use this as an everyday neutral colour for school, its great because its not completely matte nor like you have a mirror on your lips, just a perfect everyday shade. I recommend it 100%!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2014 3:27:00 PM More reviews by xStarlight

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lipstick is delightful! Shy Girl is a nice peachy-nude colour with specks of gold in it to bring warmth in the colour. It is part of the Cremesheen collection which means that the finish will be slightly glossy. The lipstick itself comes in MAC's typical bullet twist-off packaging and the tip is slanted, making application easy. The smell of this product is delightful as it is so reminiscent of vanilla cupcake frosting. The colour payoff is an opaque natural nude with a slight shine to it, perfect for those who want some gloss without the hassle of buying a matching lipgloss! The downside is that the lipstick will look terrible without exfoliation of the lips prior to application because the product will clump with the dry skin on the lips. Overall, I would recommend this product for those who want natural nude lips without the drying and washing out effect of a nude matte lipstick!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 5:49:00 AM More reviews by eraleni

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of my favorite lipstick. I pair it with Boldly Bare lip pencil and sometimes also mark my lip edges with Spice lip pencil. Love to use it with golden/bronze eyeshadows.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2014 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Beautiful natural shade lipstick... however it softens too fast, tend to break easily and does not last long. Not worthy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2014 2:13:00 AM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this lipstick. It's a light peach nude color with a creamy finish. I've never been a big fan of the Cremesheen finish, but I'm willing to over look it for this shade. This lipstick goes with any kind of look, and it lasts about three hours on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 12:13:00 AM More reviews by Teetska

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I thought it'd be unfair if I didn't review this being that not only do I wear this color all the time but every single time I'm in mac, of all the colors there I never fail to chose this one without even realizing after a year of having it! perfect pink and it looks good on everyone! I'm very deep tan and my mother is fair very light skin tone and she loves this color! serf repurchasing

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by BlondeCaptivation

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

While this isn't my favorite lipstick, or even in the top 5, I think it's perfect in its simplicity. It has a MLBB effect, it's rather shiny (no need to apply gloss over it), and it plays well with smokey eyes. I would imagine it looks different on everyone, depending on skin/lip tone. On me it looks a tad bit "safe". If it lasted a little longer, and wasn't literally the same color as my lips, I would be giving it a 5.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2013 2:32:00 PM More reviews by hannahpatricia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this lipstick, for some reason I put off getting this one for ages, it didn't look that amazing on the swatches or photos of people wearing it but it is actually a lot nicer than I thought! I have fair skin and this is a perfect peachy nude, it doesn't wash me out, and it goes brilliantly with a smokey eye. I love the Cremesheen formula with Mac lipsticks and think they last fine, obviously not as well as the matte ones or even satin but it lasts long enough and leaves a stain.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2013 9:13:00 PM More reviews by UWMsGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Shy Girl on me is a peachy nude color and I really like it a lot. It looks really pretty with my skintone and I don't find this lipstick to be matte at all, it goes on creamy. I think the only thing I find myself having to do is applying it more then once when I first put it on because it tends to settle in the lines of my lips, so I have to keep applying it till it applies evenly. Otherwise, this is a really pretty lipstick.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/26/2013 1:27:00 AM More reviews by cassiehunt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love MAC lipsticks and really wanted to love this one as I added it to my collection. I have NW25 skin and this colour just didn't work. It was almost the exact same colour as my lips but with a strange tint of pain and sadness...Not really, but. Nothing is more disappointing than coming home in excitement, whipping out a product in front of the mirror and it just being blegh.

The colour doesn't last very long and if it touches the skin around the rim of your lips, kind of makes it look like you've messily eaten some spaghetti.

I know that sounds strange because yessss you're wearing lipstickkkkkkk if it touches your skin it's going to look weird, but it doesnt LOOK like lipstick. It looks like messy food.

Honestly i'm not too sure where i'm heading with this, it's just orangey and awkward and just a generally uncomfortable colour.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No