December 18, 2014 | 1824 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Shy Girl

rated 1 of 5 on 12/10/2014 5:29:00 PM More reviews by AppleSeason

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my first Mac lipstick, and I must say I am not impressed. The colour applies semi-sheer, which I'm okay with, but very very patchily. It clings onto any dry patches (even ones you didn't know you had!), emphasizing them and settling into lines. It's sticky, drags along the lips unpleasantly, and leaves behind a thick film that's drying and uncomfortable.

The colour is nice, but the quality of the formula is worse than lipsticks you get for a dollar at costume shops.

Would not recommend.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2014 8:13:00 PM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Shy Girl tends to lean to a nude coral on my lips. I like the color and pigment, but the formula does seem to settle in my lip lines if my lips are not in prime shape. Lipstick itself applies easily and smooth. I like to have my lips lined to help with staying power. For now I'm using an invisible liner by lipstick queen. Lasting power is pretty good, just need to reapply after eating. I'm meh about this color, thus will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2014 11:27:00 AM More reviews by Painter94x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I know I had said before that I'm not that into nudes. I'm still not. I like a lot of color. But I thought this peachy shade was pretty so I bought it. To me the creme sheen finish gives it a nice pale golden pearlescent look to it...if that makes any sense lol. I was a little afraid at first that it would wash me out cuz it looks pretty light and I'm very pale with a yellowish/ neutral undertone. I tried it on and it looks pretty nice. My first nude lip color. My 6th and lightest mac lipstick. I think my mac void is filled for now maybe another color that I'd like to try will come up one day.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2014 8:09:00 PM More reviews by sabbathlilyhawks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love mac lipsticks in general but with this one i have a problem with the colour, I don't find the colour flattering on me and i have pale, cool toned skin. I also think it makes my teeth look less white but sometimes with black eyeliner and mascara,and a peachy blush on warmer days I find it more wearable and i enjoy it but i own lipsticks that i definitely love more.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2014 8:07:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I wanted to try this shade for so long and it sounded like it would be right up my alley. This is a dark peach on me and it just blended into my natural lip color. I will not purchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2014 11:55:00 AM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not sure this is 'the one' for me. The Creemsheens seem to dry my lips out for some reason. But this is definitely a nude and as such, I have to use a darker lip pencil to make it not look ghostly on my lips. I use MAC Mahogany lip liner. This has no pink so... Creme Cup is the one I like more. I would not repurchase. This is kind of blah on my NW45 complection.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 11:24:00 AM More reviews by emilypat

absolutely love this pinky/orangey nude. its frosty but not in an 80's way. i've actually reached the end of the tube. (nc40)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2014 2:36:00 PM More reviews by rp1017

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Beautiful shade ....... I find the color to be a peachy-pink with a hint of light coral on my lips ...... my lips are naturally pink and I find that if I lightly pat Shy Girl then I get more of a prettier look ...... I find that this color works well on my pale coloring (NW10) as it gives my lips a nice pop of color and also works well with different eyeshadows (it works great with browns, peaches and taupes.) I like the Cremesheen formula and find that it is not drying and lasts long.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2014 7:01:00 PM More reviews by majesticax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favourite nude lipstick, but I can't seem to find it anymore! It's not available on the MAC site which disappoints me. If anyone could tell me if it is discontinued or not, please let me know!

I use this as an everyday neutral colour for school, its great because its not completely matte nor like you have a mirror on your lips, just a perfect everyday shade. I recommend it 100%!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2014 3:27:00 PM More reviews by xStarlight

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lipstick is delightful! Shy Girl is a nice peachy-nude colour with specks of gold in it to bring warmth in the colour. It is part of the Cremesheen collection which means that the finish will be slightly glossy. The lipstick itself comes in MAC's typical bullet twist-off packaging and the tip is slanted, making application easy. The smell of this product is delightful as it is so reminiscent of vanilla cupcake frosting. The colour payoff is an opaque natural nude with a slight shine to it, perfect for those who want some gloss without the hassle of buying a matching lipgloss! The downside is that the lipstick will look terrible without exfoliation of the lips prior to application because the product will clump with the dry skin on the lips. Overall, I would recommend this product for those who want natural nude lips without the drying and washing out effect of a nude matte lipstick!