August 21, 2014 | 1921 users online

Blush - Everyday Minerals - Champagne

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2013 6:28:00 PM More reviews by Oleanderleaf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Yeah, the powder gets all over the place. I suggest placing it into a ziplock bag if you take it traveling. If it's just sitting in your makeup drawer, you'll surely have some glittery dust around, but nothing life crushing. Who hates glitter anyhow?
I'm pretty fair, and this shade looks pretty on my cheeks and brow bone. It's very subtle pinkness helps it not appear so artificial.
One full size pot has lasted me a couple years.
Good company and nice natural products.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2011 5:57:00 AM More reviews by Japanna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

WOWSERS this stuff is SHINY and it gets everywhere!! The only way I can use this product is to put a tiny amount on the apples of my cheeks as a highlighter. If I use any more than that it just makes me look incredibly shiny - no - glossy!
I have to take care when applying it as it can spread all over my face, and it also gets on my fingers and transfers to anything I touch. The packaging is not great for this product, as it just falls out the sides even when the lid is on (it's very fine). I have to store it on paper towel so it doesn't mess up my drawer!
I will not repurchase as I'm sure there are better ways to get a nice dewy highlight without looking like a shimmer monster.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2010 7:56:00 AM More reviews by claraflo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I sampled this product along with two other lucents (pearl beige & wet sand) as I wanted to see the full gammut of shine and sparkle. This one is actually quite opaque with a reasonable amount of pigmentation. It's successful as a brow and cheek highlighter because of it's opacity and greater presence on the face. It does have noticable glitter but not anything that would give me pause to wear to the office in small amounts. The glitter particles are actually very fine.

If you are a lover of matte makeup you will absolutely hate this product. Matte however doesn't work for me and always makes me look dried up and horrible. I need sheen and shine to add definition to my face. I wouldn't use this for an all over dewy glow (use pearl beige for that) but I would use it to highlight my brows, cheeks and the inner corners of my eyes for an extra lift. It would also be nice as a full sweep across the eyelid for more casual looks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2010 7:41:00 PM More reviews by annaharris_227

I love this highlighter! I get the exact same effect of the NARS Copacobana multiple under my bronzer, but for less money. Hey--I'm all for the occasional splurge, but sometimes you really can find something identical for cheaper. So far, this is my HG highlighter! But just remember that a little goes a LONG way! I only use a few little dots for my entire face in order to avoid the Edward Cullen effect.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2010 8:48:00 AM More reviews by Powdrrat

A nice mineral highlighter. The shade suits my skin tone (olive) perfectly. It gives nice glow on the face and looks awesome in medium and dim lighting. However, it shows up too glittery under strong light - especially in direct sunlight and strong fluorescent lights, so I guess I'll mostly use this product in parties and when I know I'm not spending time in direct sunlight *heh*

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2010 4:24:00 AM More reviews by cls82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

this is my hg. seriously. i have spent countless amounts of cash on finding the perfect highlighter that would give me an amazing glow without breaking me out-and here it is. i use this everyday and regularly get compliments on my skin. i even had a girl in my glass tap me on the shoulder and asked me what i used this evening. this stuff gives the most out of this world glow. and forget these reviews about being too sparkly- this stuff is just perfect. shimmery, yes, but that is what makes it beautiful.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2009 4:25:00 PM More reviews by yvonyvonnette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

Beautiful colour, great glow but 1 big problem: sparkles!!!! Its sooooooo sparkly and a face full of glitter= cheap and tacky. I love to use this as a eyeshadow, it is an awesome highlighter but I cannot wear this as a blush.
The amount you get for the price makes his stuff dirt cheap. I would probably never have to repurchase because you get so much and need to little but I would repurchase if I ever run out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2009 1:19:00 AM More reviews by angelixia07

I use this as a highlighter but I find it too shimmery that it looks sort of tacky. Its pretty easy to apply and blend and you can use it lightly or build it up but I just wish it was the same color but not so shimmery.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/20/2009 5:29:00 PM More reviews by adri721

I hate to mess up the perfect rating, but this did NOT work for me at all as as highlighter. I bought it specifically for that purpose based on the reviews, but I found it way too sparkly to use on my face. Maybe I just got a bad batch, but it gave no glow at all and you can definitely see the individual specks of shimmer. It's pretty, but not quite right for daytime face application in my opinion, because it's not very subtle. I also got the Pearl Beige powder from EDM and that works so much better as a highlighter - it gives a nice sheen without the glitter. Unfortunately I got the full size of Champagne and the sample size of Pearl Beige, lol! Up for swap this will go.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2009 4:03:00 PM More reviews by buffy21798

My favorite highlighter from edm thus far, a beautiful beautiful color!