October 1, 2014 | 1568 users online

Powder - Everyday Minerals - Sandy Fair

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2011 11:24:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am closest to NC15 in MAC. I have very fair skin, but its not white. This shade works very well for me, after having such difficulty finding a light neutral shade that matches my skin on my neck but doesn't wash me out. this shade accomplishes that goal, and now I want a large size!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2009 9:20:00 AM More reviews by JulesGrey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Im a Mac NW15 (slightly fairer in winter) and I use Sandy Fair in intensive. It hides minor imperfections and discolourations with just a thin layer or two, and no one will ever be the wiser since it does look as my skin but perfect. Of course, it does not cover serious redness or blemishes perfectly, for that you need a concealer. The foundation does work as a concealer, used with a concealer brush, for those areas, but I do like to use a cream concealer myself since it just lasts longer on those really tricky spots.

The reason I will not repurchase is because the company in question is not one I want to support any longer since there have been too many incidents of bad customer service and changes made when they have promised changes would not be made. I have also since found a better foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2009 9:06:00 AM More reviews by truslow

I got a sample of this, and I love it! It matches my skin tone perfectly, and no one can even tell that I'm wearing makeup, it just looks like I have great skin :) I don't have acne so I don't know about the coverage really. I wore this yesterday, and then put sunscreen on overtop of it, and i think it was still there. its hard to tell though, because of how natural it looks. This is the best mineral foundation I've tried, hands down.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2009 5:23:00 PM More reviews by blushingpale

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This color seems to be my best match in EM foundations. For reference I have very fair, neutral skin with red undertones. I have light brown hair and hazel eyes and some light freckles. I wear "Ivory" in most drugstore foundations or NC/NW 15 in Mac. I use the Intensive formula. It does wash me out a bit if applied heavily but with the Intensive formula I don't need much. I use a bit of blush (e-mail me, which has an effect almost between a blush and bronzer) to give my face color, since if I apply even one shade darker in the EM base (Sunkissed fair or Fairly Light) it's too dark. I can also wear the cool Fair, which is a tiny touch darker and pinker, but I like SF as it's more neutral.

SF is a very fair shade, but it's not as white as pictured on the website. So If you have the very palest porcelain skin (like some ash blondes or redheads) you might want to try EM's Buff-Fair-Neutral which is apparently the lightest shade of all.

UPDATE: I now mix this with cool Fair -- 50/50 for the best match to my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2009 3:40:00 PM More reviews by VickyS169318

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

like all everyday mineral foundations they give great coverage and look totally natural. however i found that i had to use loads to get the finish i wanted and they makeup would get shiny quickly.
i would highly reccomment anything from everyday minerals though as the reason i dont use them anymore is that i live in england so the shipping costs more and takes weeks to arrive