October 25, 2014 | 1712 users online

Powder - Everyday Minerals - Fairly Light

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2011 5:45:00 AM More reviews by nikkimorrissey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

As a PPP with black hair, I often find it difficult to find a foundation that is light enough to match me. I personally like to match my face to my neck, which is even fairer. This foundation was a winner for me, at least in the world of MMU. There's no bismuth oxychloride in it like Bare Minerals (the reason I switched to EDM actually-because the itch was unbearable!). Overall the coverage is good and I like wearing thus makeup. Price is decent and shipping is fairly quick.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2011 1:03:00 AM More reviews by Kirsten821

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product break me out about two months after I started use it just as MAC powder foundation did. I am still searching for a powder foundation which wouldn't break me out.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2010 8:42:00 PM More reviews by tandee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Good price, love the sifter. I have the semi-matte version but think I will try the matte version when I have to reorder. Color was a little off for me but the color selection on their site is AMAZING if not a little overwhelming. I'll probably order the sampler option next time to be sure I get the perfect match. Ok coverage in this version but a great alternative to BE.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2010 10:33:00 AM More reviews by TIA1127

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this foundation. I used to be a Bare Minerals girl but switched to this because whenever my face would get a little sweaty it would start to itch. I found out that BM contains bismuth oxychloride and the EDM does not. My face no longer gets itchy. I feel like this color is a little too dark for me but I'm so fair that if I wear my correct shade then I just look so pale and washed out. I also like how this foundation has great staying power. I use the intensive formula. Without a primer it will last me about 10 hours with just one touch up and 16+ with a primer and one touch up.

Overall this is a fantastic foundation, covers well, last a long time, feels light on the skin, and not itchiness. The price is fantastic. I paid about 14 something with shipping. I like the packaging for the most part. My favorite part is the sifter lid. This prevents the powder from going every where but the product lid is sometimes hard to screw on and can be easily cross threaded. This is my HG. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2009 3:14:00 AM More reviews by mypsalms

I like this in semi-mate version. It gives a nice glow to my complexion. The slight pinkish tone in it makes all the difference. Lovely autumn-summer base for fair-light skin tone. I say this because my face always looked so fresh with this on.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2009 9:22:00 PM More reviews by loveandkiwi

Out of all the samples that I've tried from them, I think Fairly Light was the shade that matched my skin the best. I bought it in the semi-matte formula and I'm pretty satisfied. The coverage is decent but I definitely would like to try the intensive as well as the original glo formula! Overall, this mineral foundation goes on light and it covers my main blemishes and imperfections. Of course, it doesn't cover absolutely everything, but it did a pretty good job.
As for the price, it is fairly cheap in comparison to other mineral foundations out there. Everyday Minerals has high quality products and they are sold at a fair price--that's all I have to say!
Packaging is still a bit frustrating because even with the closable sifter jars, some product still manages to leak out but it is definitely much better than before.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2009 2:56:00 AM More reviews by migzy007

This shade is perfectly matches my skin! I got this in original glo, I like the dewy finish of it. I'm buying more of this once I run out.