L'Oreal Professionnel Texture Infinium Hairspray

on 3/8/2010 11:16:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is, hands down, the best hair spray ever. I have naturally curly hair and even when straightened with lots of product, my hair sometimes still gets frizzy and wavy - NOT with this hairspray!
I use strength 4 and this hairspray has never let me down yet: from simple finishing a hairstyle to teased up, faux mohawks - it's perfect.
You can easily comb it out and there won't be these nasty, white flakes left in your hair either. The hair doesn't feel dry or overly stiff afterwards.
All in all, definite recommendation.

on 9/16/2009 8:47:00 AM

This is my favourite hairspray. I have had it in force 3 and 4 and both versions give you great hold without too much stiffness. A stylist told me the idea behind this spray is that you can keep working with the hair after you sprayed this on, hence the name. Even if you use tons (for an updo) it will still manage to let your hair look alive and not dead. I also like the fragrance- it smells like hair salons but without the "old lady" smell of Elnett which I cannot stand. The can is slim and travel-friendly. Have already repurchased several times.

I adore this spray. It's sold at my BFF's salon for quite a pretty penny though (approximately $24, luckily she gives me a deal). Spray is a fine mist, and my hair isn't left gross and hard, instead, it still moves while keeping the style. No strange smells, either. The top on the Elnett is similar, which I recently picked up hoping perhaps it will do for a (somewhat) cheaper substitute!

on 2/6/2009 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Infinium Microdiffuser spray: This is the BEST hairspray EVER! It comes in levels 1-4 (4 being strongest hold). I have it in 3 and it sprays the finest mist ever! This spray is totally special because I can spray my hair, comb it out and it will NOT turn white, and spray over it again and it will NEVER be hard or sticky! it's awesome! you get firm hold with no stiffness. packaging is super hip-light purple slim canister with a black flat cap. will repurchase (might try the 4 next time).

Popular Styling Products