July 30, 2014 | 1582 users online

Conditioner - Philosophy - Pure Grace Ultra Rich Hair Conditioner

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2013 9:26:00 PM More reviews by surfinjan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this as part of a set. Each product came with a screw top and a pump (user's preference as to which to use). I do like the scent. It is genle and fresh, not floral, not fruity - more like a cross between a gentle rain and a baby's skin.

Scent: 4.5 of 5 - it is advertised
Detangling properties: 4 of 5
Texture: 2. - I found that this product did not agree with my scalp or hair. My hair falls flat after using this. And it tends o itch. I also find that this product strips hair dye as well.

Overall: The scent is not enough to make me a believer. I used this every-other-day for a month and have had it sitting under my bathroom sink ever since. I recently trimmed my hair and will try it again to see if my scalp can handle with less hair.
Ditto these comments for the shampoo. I love the shower gel, cleanser and lotion, but I am wary of the shampoo and conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2012 10:09:00 AM More reviews by cheryl49

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Holy Grail! I have African Am natural hair that I blow dry and flat iron. When I moved from the east coast to Cali, the hard water just killed my hair. I needed moisture and this conditioner delivers. Yeah, the scent doesn't last but who cares because my hair is in the best condition it's ever been: soft, silky, shiny and thick. Friends compliment me all the time on my hair, which has NEVER happened before. Best of all, very little hair comes out in the comb after shampooing. Been using for about a year and will continue as long as it keeps working.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2010 10:26:00 AM More reviews by lucy247

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received the Grace shampoo and conditioner set as a present. Good size for travelling and now that I am abroad - I tried the conditioner tonight. It is absolutely awful. My hair is long and highlighted - hence very dry. This conditioner has done nothing to condition my hair - it looks and feels than before and is starting to frizz. I would never recommend anyone to buy this conditioner - my hair doesn't even smell perfumed. I've looked at the cost of the conditioner and it is just a joke.....save your money and buy some Pantene or Elvive - much better

rated 1 of 5 on 11/30/2009 7:08:00 AM More reviews by cancerofthepuppy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

F*** you Philosophy and you're stupid gimmicky products that get me every single time. As god as my witness I will no longer be a sucker for your craptacular products! So onto the actual review of this product, typical Philosophy BS scent doesn't linger, big surprise huh? Which would totally make this suave-esque conditioner worth the hefty price but alas it doesn't deliver anything a $2 bottle of suave can't.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2009 5:13:00 PM More reviews by Pheebie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The scent rings true to Pure Grace (sometimes a fragrance isn’t accurately replicated when put into other incarnations – hair products, body lotions, etc.) It detangles my long, naturally curly hair nicely and doesn’t weight it down. This is a decent product, but I wouldn’t repurchase because just an hour after my hair has dried, I can't detect even the slightest hint of Pure Grace. I find the price tag is rather hefty considering the scent doesn’t linger (which is the main reason I wanted this product.) There are scores of less expensive, drugstore-brand conditioners out there that perform just as well and leave my hair smelling great all day long.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2009 1:19:00 AM More reviews by AnnM27

Hands down the best conditioner I've used. My hair feels silky soft, and a major plus is I lose half the hair in my brush than any previous conditioners I've tried. Can it please come in a gallon size!