July 26, 2014 | 1098 users online

Concealers - MAC - Studio Sculpt [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2014 11:57:00 PM More reviews by creamdeviolet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

In my country they never stop selling it, that's the reason why I wanted to have a try. Nice coverage, a thin layer covers the dark circle :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 7:33:00 AM More reviews by Beautylook

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Come back to me!!!!!!!! I can't imagine why this concealer was discontinued. It could cover ANYTHING and wasn't drying so it blended in with my foundation so well. Plus, even though it was pricy, one jar lasted me a couple of years (I used it every day). Now I'm using studio finish and while its coverage is good, it dries out my skin so that any blemishes I cover with it end up looking crusty :(

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2013 2:44:00 PM More reviews by BabetMichl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I like this concealer. It is guite a heavy duty concealer and it's really moisturizing as well. It conceals literally everything and it's great for blemishes and other imperfections on the skin. I tried it under my eyes and it also worked well. But I like using this on blemishes, because sometimes your 'blemish area' can be dry, this really helps with that problem. The staying power is average, it starts fading at the end of the day. A little goes a long way. The packaging is a glass jar. I wear the shade NC15 and it matches my skin well. It hasn't got a lot of yellow undertones. (I'm sorry for mistakes, I don't speak English really well :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2013 4:31:00 PM More reviews by VeeTheTinyBee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

why oh why did they discontinue it? my favorite concealer, got 3 empty jars of it!
    tbh it was not the best for the undereye area, but for covering face imperfections it is very good. pigmented and creamy enough, not too stiff.
    a bit pricey, but lasts for quite a while.
    such a shame it's no longer available!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2013 8:26:00 AM More reviews by Curlyxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this concealer in NC45 and I bought it to cover up my (very) dark circels, but I don't use the concealer under my eyes. It makes very dry and goes into the lines. It is good concealer to cover up any spots on your face, but not for under your eyes. It's also a little hard to apply, because is thick and you can't really apply it with your fingers. Overall --> Bummer

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2013 11:49:00 AM More reviews by Aviviam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I definitely don't use this concealer for my under eye circles. I apply this product on my acne blemishes by tapping the product onto my imperfections with my index finger and add more layers depending on the amount of redness of my blemishes. I apply this after my foundation and blend it in with a brush for an even look. It does last throughout the day and provides a thicker coverage without cracking or looking caky on my skin. Although the texture is quite thick, I find it easy to blend. I never apply a lot of it because I want to allow my skin to breathe and to avoid cakiness. It is quite expensive for me and I'll be looking for a cheaper, good-quality concealer in the future.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2012 8:43:00 PM More reviews by Deeyanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I was looking for a concealer for my undereye circles. The MUA at the MAC store recommended this to me. However I don't find it works well under the eyes at all. Not as smooth as I'd like it to be. It creases and looks abit cakey. Doesn't cover the darkness that much. However, this works really good for scars and blemishes.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/21/2012 2:33:00 PM More reviews by teaelleyou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Meh! I bought this to go under the eyes, found it very difficult to blend with my fingers, but its doable with a stiffer domed brush (I use the deluxe crease brush from Real Techniques). Give good coverage b/c of the thickness but DOES crease. Used this regularly for about 2 months and there's barely a dent in it so considering the amt of product you get for the price, its a pretty good deal IF you like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2012 12:15:00 AM More reviews by agirlwholovesballet

This is a lot of product, because you just need to barely touch it to get enough.
    My only problem is that it does somehow make lines a little bit more visible, and the artist colour matched me a bit too dark.
    This is really inexpensive compared to the eyeshadows, and i know its going to last forever.
    The mac site doesnt sell this, i got it at the shop. I dont know about counters tho becus we dont have counters here.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2012 12:04:00 AM More reviews by SkullGlitter

I love this concealer! And of course, it's now discontinued. NC15 is perfect for everything I needed to conceal; undereye, around the nose, my thin scars, redness, eyebrow redness from plucking, spots... and even reduced the look of pores on my cheeks when blended down from my eyes.

The downside to this product is that it's in a small, clear glass jar. This is big enough to get a brush in, but not really a sponge. But it's so insignificant to me that I don't think about it much.

I want it back! It wasn't oily but more of a waxy feel. It was full coverage and stayed put under liquid or powder foundation. You could just set it with powder for a more natural look. Bye bye, HG.