October 1, 2014 | 1677 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Sana - Esteny fit sauna waist

rated 2 of 5 on 6/6/2011 9:37:00 PM More reviews by K2G999

I tried it a few times. yes it does heat up a little, but it like to heat up in graps better than your waist line.(ie. between the fingers) I order it because it slims and it good for the skin, if it doesn't work for silming, I know there is properties that will make your skin soft. After a few try, I concluded, it's an no hassel moisturizer after show / bath (which mean: not sticky, obsorb fast and very little fragrant) I like that part, my skin is pretty soft, does as well as my best moisturizer. As for sliming, forget about it. it doesn't work for sliming. you are better off taking green tea extract supplements, that will slim you up faster than this one. After some research, sauna is better for softening and detoxing skin and other organs than sliming, sauna will make you release the liquid within you, so when you drink water again, all the weight will come back on, but with that water you sweat out, it carries toxin out of the body, that's why you have better skin. Sauna is for the health of the body, not for sliming. It make sense why it doesn't work. Plus this small amount of heat doesn't make you sweat at all. it wasn't expensive, so it wasn't a great lost.

as a slimming product 0/5
as a moisturizer 4/5
I will give this one a 2/5 overall.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2009 3:13:00 PM More reviews by ihatespots

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have always been looking for a firming/slimming body product to shift the love handles and my bingo wings and after researching on the drugstore brands, I wanted to try some Japanese or Asian brands as Nui Ren Wor Zhui Da have reviewed some of the Japanese slimming products. So I found a great deal for the SANA esteny fit sauna waist for under 8GBP shipped.

The product is liquidy gel that you use after a shower or bath. The instructions in Japanese but how hard is it to use! Basically, you need to massage the gel onto your waist area for 3-5 minutes and you will feel a cool to hot sensation. All creams/gels/liquids applied to the skin is cold anyway and considering the product is called sauna, I assumed it will be hot once applied. Well, you MUST massage the gel onto the skin for at least 5 mins in order to feel the hot sensation, as I've tried to just apply it normally as I was in a hurry and it doesnt heat up.

I use the product on my arms as well, cos even thought its designed for the tummy area, as its a slimming oroduct, I'd thought it doesnt really matter where you use it. But on my arms, it doesnt heat it, no matter how long I massage it. So I guess it really is for the waist.

As for the effectiveness....well it doesnt work :(. I wasnt really expecting it to work wonders though cos I know that without exercise its really impossible to shift the weight! But I would have thought that this product will at least tone up and maybe take a few millimetres off my waist. But it doesnt do much except to make the skin a tad drier than usual.

The fragrance is very empowering and long lasting. Its was a sickening smell at first but soon I got used to it.
I used thsi product for about 6 weeks and 2/3 of it is gone already. The website I got it from does not stock the product anymore and the cheapest you can get it for would be about 15-18GBP and thats not worth it IMO.

I'm going to try some other SANA Esteny products soon and will review!