September 16, 2014 | 1757 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Creme Cup

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2014 4:34:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Beautiful pastel pink lipstick. Looks really nice on both light or dark skin types. However I dislike the fact that this lipstick does not last long. I wear it for about 10 minutes and it's gone. I would purchase this lipstick for $7 or less. $16 is way too much.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2014 12:55:00 AM More reviews by tquirk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I AM IN LOVE!
This is the first MAC lipstick i have ever bought and it's amazing! I have olive skin and it suits me really well. I can never wear red lips or anything too pink or bright so this is the perfect nude pink shade! The application goes on really well, it last forever and i will happily buy this product again. Defiantly worth the money!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2014 7:59:00 AM More reviews by purplelili

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've picked this up at Heathrow Airport. I was looking for kinda sexy but the counter lady said they don't have that in stock and I have just picked creme cup.
It is the perfect pinky nude shade! But I must say this will go good with people who has olive skin tone. I think people with fair skin should stay away from it.
It is very good lasting power.
It is both very good for summer and winter!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2014 1:30:00 AM More reviews by Intoxicationx3

This lipstick leaves a weird residue when it starts to wear off. It is a little too purple/blue to be nude. and I don't think it has that much lasting power.

But maybe I just picked the wrong color to compliment my skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2014 2:49:00 PM More reviews by mellypmakeup

Creme Cup has to be one of the prettiest pinky nudes I've ever owned. I typically lean towards mattes but the creamy consistency of this Cremesheen lippie along with its feminine hue of pink go perfect together. It's not too shiny or too stark. it's perfect! And who can forget the signature MAC vanilla lippie scent.. To die for!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2014 1:14:00 AM More reviews by Andi2010

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is everything that I had hoped Creme d'Nude would be for me and wasn't. My skin is NC15 with a yellow undertone, my lips aren't too dark but do have some pink leaning purple pigmentation - Creme Cup is the perfect pale soft baby pink, almost a MLBB shade.

The formula is creamy and smooth and feels comfortable on, I find the wear time about normal - a few hours before needing a touch up. Coverage is good it doesn't need to be slathered on.

This is the lipstick to reach for when you are unsure what will go with what you have on and the perfect paring for a bold or neutral eye. I have this on today with my Mac Well Dressed Blush and am loving the combination.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 12:52:00 AM More reviews by Laurenarianna

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my HG lipstick, perfect for casual days or when I want to dress it up. It's a perfect baby pink color and I love the fact that it smells like vanilla.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2014 10:45:00 PM More reviews by kittencuddler

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have pale (Nars Siberia) skin, and this shade is basically MLBB for me. Not a nude at all, it almost perfectly matches my natural lip color and makes it look slightly nicer. I wanted a replacement for my previous MLBB which was Dior's Addict Lipstick in Rose Deshabille, but I didn't want to spend $30 on a MLBB shade again. This is more pigmented but definitely less hydrating. I have to use a good lip balm under it and apply it carefully if I don't want it to sink into fine lines. It has pretty good staying power and I feel neat having my first MAC lipstick, but I'll look elsewhere once I run out of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 3:24:00 PM More reviews by hottahitilover

BEAUTIFUL CREAMY APPLIES WELL SMOOTH AND PRETTY COLOR IN TUBE AND ON LIPS THIS IS MY FAVORITE THEN PINK PLAID AND PLEASE ME AND CREME D' NUDE I LOVE THESE CREMESHEENS BUT CREME CUP IS PERFECT I DONT CALL IT A NUDE ITS JUST A PRETTY LIGHT CREAMY PINK SHADE JUST PERFECT.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2014 11:14:00 PM More reviews by dinosaurseatghosts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just recently bought this, it's my first mac lipstick :) I really like it! The undertones are a bit blue, but for the most part it's a pretty pink shade on my NC20-25 skin. Its semi matte and comfortable on the lips, it doesn't last that long but that isnt a big deal. I'd buy again! But I'd like to try Hue first. :)