January 28, 2015 | 963 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Creme Cup

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2015 9:59:00 AM More reviews by BLalee4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this lipstick as a day to day lipstick.

It has a great texture and isn't too obvious on the lips. I'm quite pale so I find this quite natural on my face.

I would highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2015 8:59:00 AM More reviews by Alissa2123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My friends bought me this as well as the worlds greatest nudes by benefit. I like wearing this to school as it is very nude and I quite like it. The one thing I don't like about this is that it can be very odd looking when you have very pale skin as it is a nude pink other than that really nice product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2015 4:14:00 AM More reviews by JessicaGail

Cremecup is the first Mac lipstick I have ever tried and the first one I have ever purchased. I consider Mac an investment, so after much thought as to which color I should purchase, I decided to go for Cremecup. I picked Cremecup because it reminds me of a mixture between "Angel" and "Snob." I felt as if it were more of an everyday, wearable color than Snob, but more baby doll pink than Angel. I'm really into baby pink/nude lipsticks. Cremecup is a gorgeous, light pink color with what I believe to be peach undertones. It is a cremesheen, so it has somewhat of a dewy finish. It goes on fairly opaque, but can be built up, although only one or two coats is really needed. It smells like vanilla cupcakes, which is just one more reason I love it. Maybe it's just because it's my first "high end" lipstick, but this has become my everyday, HG shade. I gave it four stars because for the price if it, I wish it lasted a little bit longer. I reapply it every hour or two, especially when I'm out eating or drinking. It also tends to settle into the lines on my lips, as well as feel sticky and almost uncomfortable at times. None of these things are too big of a deal, as Cremecup is still my favorite lipstick for now. I'm pretty fair skinned right now because it's winter, but I originally bought this for Spring because I feel like it will be even more gorgeous when I'm a bit more tan. All in all, it's just the perfect, wearable, soft pink. I went ahead and purchased another tube of it while I had the money, and when I finish those two, I will repurchase. I'm quickly becoming a Mac addict, and I'm looking forward to trying more shades. I would like to try Snob and Angel, as this seems to be a combination of the two. If you are looking for a more wearable version of Snob, then I definitely recommend Cremecup. It's a wonderful lipstick!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2015 8:51:00 PM More reviews by sammfogss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The colour of this lipstick is really great, however, I find that the formula isn't the best. I feel like this lipstick clings onto dry patches and also it leaves a gross film on the inside of my lips after wearing it for a few hours. Not too sure, but I g

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2014 11:14:00 AM More reviews by elbits

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Makes my lips look just beautiful. Is perfect for everyday wear. It is expensive as all the products of MAC, but if you like it you buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/12/2014 1:14:00 AM More reviews by SmokeySings

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I am in the camp that does not get the fuss about this product. To me it is very drying. The color is nothing special. The packaging, for the price, is nothing great (although I do get the Mac sleek concept of packaging, I just feel for the price they could have better/ better quality packaging). I just think there are too many drugstore lippies out there these days that Creme Cup is nothing special. If you love it, great!! I just think it is over-rated. Was very disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2014 8:50:00 PM More reviews by sophie_lapin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm always looking for another MLBB shade. I don't have a MAC nearby so I had to guess online. This shade is too pigmented pink to be a MLBB shade, but it is a perfect pink on my NC15-20 skin. It's mostly a neutral shade of pink, but it leans a bit on the cool side.
I wear Reve de Meil lip balm under it (I can't wear any lipstick without either balm underneath or gloss on top).

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2014 10:40:00 AM More reviews by 1funnyface

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this! This is becoming my "go-to" shade! Makes my lips look full-just beautiful. Sometimes I do put MAC "Snob" gloss over-very pretty!!!! xoxo!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2014 10:30:00 AM More reviews by Econobabe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I'll be honest, I'm just writing this review to get the word out about how great this lipstick is so that they never discontinue it. I've seen it referenced in fashion magazines, and I know this is a popular shade already, but I wanted to add my two cents about how amazing this shade is. It's a pale ballerina pink that is perfect for everyday wear. I can wear it to the office without fear of looking too done up (very rarely would I say that about a lipstick). I hope everyone who tries it likes it as much as I do. I've had my tube for well over a year and it's still good, so I would say it's well worth the price. MAC lipsticks are reasonable because some of them (for example this) are just amazing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2014 4:34:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Beautiful pastel pink lipstick. Looks really nice on both light or dark skin types. However I dislike the fact that this lipstick does not last long. I wear it for about 10 minutes and it's gone. I would purchase this lipstick for $7 or less. $16 is way too much.
I still leave 4 stars because I really like the color.