MAC Cremesheen - Creme Cup

4.3

on 7/13/2015 12:32:00 PM

I really like Creme Cup. It's a soft pink and could easily be worn during the day. However, if you want to go for a more natural lipstick, I'd pick Angel over this.

However I would buy this again as it's a very pretty colour.

on 5/22/2015 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Where has this been all my life?! I am so happy to have finally tried this and love it. This is the perfect light -medium pink, silky , pigmented but not a mask lipstick I have been searching for! I have tried Chanel, YSL, Dior, Bobbi Brown etc looking for a light- medium soft pink that doesnt wash out my NC30 skin tone (medium olive skin tone with yellow undertones) this is it!! It's perfect- not too cool, very flattering. Love love!!

on 4/14/2015 1:37:00 PM

I absolutely love this product. I'm still at school and it is the perfect everyday lipstick colour. It is moisturising and has the perfect amount of pigmentation.

I love the packaging and think it is really sleek. It is quite expensive, but I personally think it is worth it as the quality is so high.

I bought my first MAC lipstick when I was 13 and the lipstick I bought was Creme Cup as it is the perfect nude. Ever since I have been addicted to MAC lipsticks and would highly recommend them.

on 3/28/2015 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is an excellent MLBB for me. Comfortable and not too drying. Easy everyday wear.

on 3/12/2015 3:27:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

This is an extremely pretty pale pink. It's not veering towards bubblegum or princess pink, and in all is really nice for everyday wear.

on 3/9/2015 11:36:00 AM

I'm nc15 and this looks really nice with my skin tone! I have a nude lipstick obsession at the moment and this my favorite out of all of them. I find it quite hydrating, smells lovely but it doesn't have much staying power, a bite to eat and drink and it's all gone! I don't mind reapplying though because it's so damn nice! :P

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I like the color of Maybelline's "Born With It," but I think Maybelline lipsticks smell atrocious; I can't stand to wear them, even for a second. So, when I read that "Born With It" was a dupe for Mac's "Creme Cup," I bought it....since Mac lipsticks smell like vanilla.

Unfortunately, "Creme Cup" has more of a white base; it just doesn't look that great on me. I'll use it up, but I'll try a different shade next time. However, since I simply chose the wrong color, I did not have off any lippies. I guess for now, I'll experiment with putting this over a liner that's too dark. ??

on 2/5/2015 12:56:00 PM

Easy packaging, the colour is so beautiful

on 1/31/2015 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

When I first tried this lipstick, I hate it. It was way too pale on my lips, making me look ridiculous. I love the cremesheen formula, so I wanted this color to work. I decided to try it on top of a darker lip liner all over my lips. Perfect! It looks amazing over a pink liner that's a few shades darker. I will absolutely repurchase this bc I love the formula so much and found a perfect way to wear it.

on 1/28/2015 10:05:00 AM

I am NC 20/25 with yellow undertones and can barely pull this off, even with lip liner.
I think if you are any darker than NC 25, stay far away from this lipstick. It is white-based and doesn't contain much brown tones so it definitely doesn't look nude or natural. I would say it's a white-based pink which only looks good on pale skin. Also, it's very cool-toned so if you have strong yellow undertones like me, it might wash you out.
For warmer skin tones, try: Faux (nude), Velvet Teddy, or Brave (pink), or please me (pink)

Popular Lipsticks