MAC Cremesheen - Creme Cup

4.3

on 3/28/2015 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is an excellent MLBB for me. Comfortable and not too drying. Easy everyday wear.

on 3/12/2015 3:27:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

This is an extremely pretty pale pink. It's not veering towards bubblegum or princess pink, and in all is really nice for everyday wear.

on 3/9/2015 11:36:00 AM

I'm nc15 and this looks really nice with my skin tone! I have a nude lipstick obsession at the moment and this my favorite out of all of them. I find it quite hydrating, smells lovely but it doesn't have much staying power, a bite to eat and drink and it's all gone! I don't mind reapplying though because it's so damn nice! :P

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I like the color of Maybelline's "Born With It," but I think Maybelline lipsticks smell atrocious; I can't stand to wear them, even for a second. So, when I read that "Born With It" was a dupe for Mac's "Creme Cup," I bought it....since Mac lipsticks smell like vanilla.

Unfortunately, "Creme Cup" has more of a white base; it just doesn't look that great on me. I'll use it up, but I'll try a different shade next time.

on 2/5/2015 12:56:00 PM

Easy packaging, the colour is so beautiful

on 1/31/2015 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

When I first tried this lipstick, I hate it. It was way too pale on my lips, making me look ridiculous. I love the cremesheen formula, so I wanted this color to work. I decided to try it on top of a darker lip liner all over my lips. Perfect! It looks amazing over a pink liner that's a few shades darker. I will absolutely repurchase this bc I love the formula so much and found a perfect way to wear it.

on 1/28/2015 10:05:00 AM

I am NC 20/25 with yellow undertones and can barely pull this off, even with lip liner.
I think if you are any darker than NC 25, stay far away from this lipstick. It is white-based and doesn't contain much brown tones so it definitely doesn't look nude or natural. I would say it's a white-based pink which only looks good on pale skin. Also, it's very cool-toned so if you have strong yellow undertones like me, it might wash you out.
For warmer skin tones, try: Faux (nude), Velvet Teddy, or Brave (pink), or please me (pink)

on 1/16/2015 9:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love this lipstick as a day to day lipstick.

It has a great texture and isn't too obvious on the lips. I'm quite pale so I find this quite natural on my face.

I would highly recommend!

on 1/16/2015 8:59:00 AM

My friends bought me this as well as the worlds greatest nudes by benefit. I like wearing this to school as it is very nude and I quite like it. The one thing I don't like about this is that it can be very odd looking when you have very pale skin as it is a nude pink other than that really nice product.

on 1/10/2015 4:14:00 AM

Cremecup is the first Mac lipstick I have ever tried and the first one I have ever purchased. I consider Mac an investment, so after much thought as to which color I should purchase, I decided to go for Cremecup. I picked Cremecup because it reminds me of a mixture between "Angel" and "Snob." I felt as if it were more of an everyday, wearable color than Snob, but more baby doll pink than Angel. I'm really into baby pink/nude lipsticks. Cremecup is a gorgeous, light pink color with what I believe to be peach undertones. It is a cremesheen, so it has somewhat of a dewy finish. It goes on fairly opaque, but can be built up, although only one or two coats is really needed. It smells like vanilla cupcakes, which is just one more reason I love it. Maybe it's just because it's my first "high end" lipstick, but this has become my everyday, HG shade. I gave it four stars because for the price if it, I wish it lasted a little bit longer. I reapply it every hour or two, especially when I'm out eating or drinking. It also tends to settle into the lines on my lips, as well as feel sticky and almost uncomfortable at times. None of these things are too big of a deal, as Cremecup is still my favorite lipstick for now. I'm pretty fair skinned right now because it's winter, but I originally bought this for Spring because I feel like it will be even more gorgeous when I'm a bit more tan. All in all, it's just the perfect, wearable, soft pink. I went ahead and purchased another tube of it while I had the money, and when I finish those two, I will repurchase. I'm quickly becoming a Mac addict, and I'm looking forward to trying more shades. I would like to try Snob and Angel, as this seems to be a combination of the two. If you are looking for a more wearable version of Snob, then I definitely recommend Cremecup. It's a wonderful lipstick!

Recommended for Medium Skin