July 30, 2014 | 1760 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Creme Cup

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I thought I would really like this due to all the positive reviews, but there were strong blue undertones. Looks like I will be sticking with Creme d'Nude. I will not purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2014 7:02:00 AM More reviews by darthodis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the only nude I've ever felt comfertable wearing. It's the perfect pink-rosy-nude color for my skin tone. And it feels good on my lips as well, not drying at all. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 8:18:00 PM More reviews by Alimulc4

Perfect nude without being chalky or too light. So gorgeous with just natural makeup or a neutral smokey eye. Love love love

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 10:08:00 AM More reviews by FNP

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a FB makeup page. It is my very first MAC product and I LOVE IT!! It is the perfect nude on my dark purple Filipino lips 😊 I am now hooked on mac lippies!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 10:16:00 PM More reviews by Loveandcouturexo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Creme cup is pretty much my perfect color. I LOVE pinky nudes. This is my second tube, and I don't believe i've ever used up an entire lipstick and repurchased one before this! Creme cup is a cremesheen, (my favorite mac lipstick finish), and it's moisturizing but still really pigmented. It's amazing, and I think it is a great universally flattering color! It's amazing, and has been my favorite lipstick for years.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2014 1:25:00 AM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

This lipstick is horrible...I'm finding MAC lipsticks to be very hit and miss. I received this in the mail over a month ago and while the colour is absolutely gorgeous against my pink toned, fair skin, the formulation is dreadful. It does not go on smoothly at all. When I apply this lipstick, I feel like I'm trying to use stick glue as a lipstick. It feels very thick, feels and looks incredibly tacky and the second I drink anything, it all wears off right in the centre part of my lips and will not even re-apply anywhere near smoothly unless I take it all off, dry my lips thoroughly and start from scratch. It also clings to all the dry skin on my lips and makes them look incredibly chapped even though I exfoliate often and always apply a lip balm before application- not what I was expecting from a creme sheen. This lipstick is by far the worst in my entire collection, no idea why people like this junk.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/10/2014 10:27:00 AM More reviews by eleanor247

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I usually love mac lipsticks but this is not a good colour, too nude to be a statement, to pink to be natural, i would not recommend it to anyone of the fair/fair-medium skin tone.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/7/2014 5:22:00 PM More reviews by Z67

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Let me start out by saying I really don't do "nude" lips, because I already have lippies that are MLBB, not nude. Pure "nude" lips on me look like I'm dead :/ but I wanted to see if there was a match for me at MAC. MLBB at MAC is Brave, but can be somewhat dark in certain lighting, so I swatched Creme Cup and Snob, both lovely colors on me, and decided on Creme Cup for its muted dusky pink color. When I applied it on, it felt great and that's why I usually go for Cremesheens- they go on great and look moisturized. However, when I looked at my lips in natural lights, it settled on into fine lines and creases, and looked ashy. Is that even possible? It just looked bad on me, and I'm disappointed. Love MAC and their lipsticks, I have my faves, but I'm trying it on in-store now. Returning.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 5:58:00 PM More reviews by MakeupLove93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Mac lipsticks are quite expensive but you get to try them on they have great packaging and they smell good don't smell like plastic like some of the drugstore lipsticks do and they have the best color payoff this lipstick in particular is one of my favorites it is pretty sheen and perfect for my nc15 to and nc 20 skin

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2014 8:15:00 AM More reviews by Barbiepierced

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wore nudes for many years. Only pale 'concealer' color nudes! Nothing else!
For some reason I asked my mum to pick this color up for me from selfridges.
It is a gorgeous soft pink. Light and pale but I never used it. For months! Finally I decided to try it and my naked nude lip color wasn't looking too good but I wasn't suiting anything else. Maybe I was just use to seeing a certain color on me over the years..
Anyway I tried it and it gave me a while new look! I loved it. And have wore it every time!! It's an amazing color!!
If you don't like bright pinks or pale pinks that make your face look darker then get this. It's a perfect color!!
The finish is amazing that I prefer cremesheen over anything else now! It's not matte not glossy not sparkly just a perfect finish.

The pic advertising it above is nothing compared to the true color of this lipstick.

Defiantly worth a buy. Especially if your like me and either can't pull off or too afraid of bright bold colors this is the perfect shade of venturing to a bright side but keeping it nude and natural