November 24, 2014 | 1798 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - E.L.F. - Black Organizer

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 11/12/2009 2:57:00 AM More reviews by SavvyMD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This organizer is pretty but dangerous!

BIG WARNING: Do not toss this bag in a tote with your laptop!!! Magnets are known to cause physical damage to hard drives and cause drive failure and irrevocable data loss. I knew this, but I forgot this case has magnets!!! I put it in my bag with my computer. Even those three tiny magnets were enough to kill my Mac and cost me a load of money in repairs, not to mention the gross inconvenience.

This is not for the stylish career woman who needs to jet with everything in one bag.

I cut out the magnets (from the inside of the bag) so it's not a total waste. I ended up having to put the brushes inside with the makeup because the outer case wouldn't close with the brushes in the brush holders. The design is a good idea but didn't work out well.

BTW, I submitted this review to the e.l.f. site, but they refused to post it.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 2/4/2009 9:30:00 PM More reviews by januaryicecream

The shiny black material is really flimsy, thin, creases easily, scratches easily, and is just super poor quality. The bag is also really really big! It's the width of a binder! So it's hard to carry anywhere.