August 21, 2014 | 1306 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - E.L.F. - Signature case - Black

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2012 2:45:00 AM More reviews by Quilley

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this from a friend and I love it. It's not only $8.00 (looked it up) but it's extremely well and thoughtfully made. It has two zippers at the top of the case; one for brushes with a band that holds them in place. The other zippered pouch holds quite a lot. The exterior is pleather and washes up very easily. I received the black, so it kind of goes with everything, yet looks very sophisticated without screaming out "I'm a MAKEUP BAG!"

Even though I try to keep what I carry to a minimum, (cough, cough) there is loads of room for ALL the cosmetics I wear each day, even a small pallet. There is also a netted section between the brush part and the pouch part for other things. The width of the entire bag is just two inches which means it fits perfectly inside of medium sized and large purses and can be tucked into a corner of a train case or suitcase easily. This is a winner all the way around.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2010 5:39:00 AM More reviews by Luciel86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

This is a really good bag for travelling or just to store your favourite stuff and brushes. I will definitely buy another E.l.f. cases, the quality is great and they are really lovely.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2010 11:06:00 AM More reviews by AmandaEve011

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love this. I keep all my most popular items in this bag. But I'm going to get one for my purse too. GREAT case!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2009 2:04:00 PM More reviews by jacie07

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

REcently E.L.F. had a 75% off sale on some of their products and I had a free shipping code so it seemed like a good time to try out some things. I bought this bag for $2 and I LOVE it. It is a rectangle of about 9x5 with one side unzipping to hold brushes and the other a perfect size for my make- up essentials when I travel. The inside is vinyl so it is easily wiped clean.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2009 9:27:00 PM More reviews by januaryicecream

I actually really really like this signature makeup bag from E.L.F. I got it in black (not the shiny black but just the normal black - the shiny metallic material is really thin, creases easily, and is very very poor quality). I love this makeup bag. It has 2 zippered compartments. The first compartment gives you 4 slots for brushes on the one side with an elastic to keep them down and a mesh pouch on the other. The 2nd zippered compartment is just storage for your makeup essentials. Plus, there's a mirror attached inside too!

I was pleasantly surprised with this bag because I also got their Organizer bag in metallic black and it is horrible. However this signature bag is just the perfect size and really travel friendly. I definitely definitely recommend this bag! I love it =)