October 20, 2014 | 2032 users online

Liquid - Sisley - Phyto Tient Eclat Oil-Free Foundation

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 9/28/2014 10:48:00 AM More reviews by katiegrin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really quite liked this after my first few tries and I am very fussy. It's a lovely leightweight formula, not drying and very smooth to apply. Melts into the skin but covers well. The first thing i noticed was the scent, very overpowering and i thought at first this would be the dealbreaker but the very strong floral scent actually grew on me after the first to days of wear. The deal breaker was sadly this foundation broke me out badly and i rarely break out with foundations or any cosmetic. I noticed itching on my chin which then quickly developed into tiny, angry red itchy spots. So i can never use this product again now. Another negative of this was i found it to set a little too powdery for my likeing. The lasting power however is very good as well as the oil control which is why i found it suprising that i broke out from this i am guessing the extreme perfume is the culprit.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2014 2:50:00 AM More reviews by tinawoman

This is the MOST AMAZING foundation ever known to man. I have been using this for the past few years and although it cost a pretty penny, it is definitely worth every cent. It makes make up stay on better and look very natural. Only thing I will say is the coverage is medium at best so do not expect full coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2014 5:59:00 PM More reviews by Cath12

After 12 months of testing and reviewing countless foundations from high end to drugstore, I can safely say I've found my top 2 foundations and this is one of them (the other is Guerlain Lingerie de Peau Skin Fusion).They both have the properties I'm searching for in a foundation which are:

No need for primer or powder
Stays in place for a minimum of 10 hours
Provides a light glow without being shiny
Medium coverage

These 2 products tick all my boxes. As an added bonus, I don't even need a bronzer to darken them if I don't feel like wearing one as they are the perfect shade for my NW45-47 skin. (I wear #4 shade in both products)

Never again will I try and make an inferior product fit my needs...these do everything I need and more!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2014 4:23:00 AM More reviews by whyujin

WOW..the best foundation I've treated myself to in a long while. It goes on super light, covers pores without needing a separate pore concealer (silicones), has minimal oxidation and when used sparingly doesn't even look like you have any foundation on.

This is Seoul, so women tend to use shades that are way lighter than their actual complexion. (you may be surprised but the three main shades that are
recommended here are the three fairest shades - Porcelain (yellow undertone: tones down redness, gives serene calm look), Vanilla (pink undertone; livens up a dead looking face right away, makes you look fairer), and Ivory(neutral: the most popular shade for Korean women, equivalent to Korean shade no.21, probably will fit 80% of all medium/lightish East Asian skin i.e. Chinese/Korean/Japanese))

You'd think it wouldn't be a good match, considering how Western white skinned women wear darker shades of the same product…but it's surprisingly forgiving, really melting into your own skin tone throughout the day.

The price is a big minus, but I can see how one bottle will probably last me for more than 6-7 months considering how little is required. LOVE!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2014 3:12:00 AM More reviews by Andi2010

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Hold your breath when you pay for this one it is pricey - but on the upside a little goes a long way and it will last a long time. It has amazing coverage for the small amount of product needed - I find two pumps is adequate to build up a light to medium coverage.

This seems to look better as the day goes on and gives a really natural healthy and dewy/satin finish skin look but not shiny. I still get a little shiny on my nose after a few hours but everything does that on me with my normal/combination skin. I find it wears really well and easily lasts all day and can be touched up with a little powder to carry on into the night.

In winter I can easily wear this without powder and in summer I use something with a little colour in or bronzer as this is just a little light for me with a tan. I have found just about any powder pairs with this foundation nicely.

My favourite way to apply this is with a flat or slanted top kabuki - lightly sprayed to dampen slightly, this foundation gives you plenty of time to get it beautifully buffed in and just looks like good skin in no time at all. I have tried this with a Beauty Blender but find it sheers it out too much.

I have found a good match for my NC15 skin tone in (0) Porcelain which has a yellow undertone. I'm trying to be good and use up my stash before any repurchases but may just find myself giving in on this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 9:45:00 AM More reviews by Ryanne

the best foundation I've tried so far!!!:-) a pump or 2 and you're good to go!!:-)
got this in the shade 2 soft beige and it's perfect!!! it covers the red veins on the sides of my nose and makes my pores look pretty invisible even without a face primer. I basically use this every single day now, thinking at the back of my head that because sisley is a brand focused more on skincare, that I get benefits while wearing it. not surprised at all that even when I am having breakouts, that I actually feel like I'm treating my skin while using this product. this is so worth the price tag! love it!!😊 I really really love it!!❤️💜💚💙💗💕

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 7:10:00 PM More reviews by marysteuber

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the BEST foundation ever. I've been using this for about 2.5 years, took me 18 months to use one bottle....I work at home sometimes so I don't bother with makeup on those days. I use the Soft Beige and it is an absolute match for my complexion. Best part is that I can use it after I cleanse, tone, pat on some Hydra Global and it goes on smoothly. Yes, it does look better as the day goes on. I'm still getting some hot flashes but this makeup is light enough that it doesn't make me sweat but still provides even coverage. The color match and non-sweat factor make it worth the price to me. Cheap makeup is cheap makeup, sometimes you get what you pay for. I love most Sisley products and yes, they're pricey.....so I try to maximize my purchases by waiting for a nice GWP and a beauty event at Saks, Neiman, or Bergdorf where they give you a huge lot of samples with a nice tote. Last month's gift at Bergdorf was awesome. My local Saks and Neiman also do complimentary facials during these events, so don't be shy, just ask what the SAs can do for you! My conversion to Sisley foundation happened at Bergdorf, I was working in NYC for the day and stopped to check out the beauty dept.....got cornered by a Sisley makeup artist, had never even heard of it. So she did my makeup.....didn't buy anything, but when I met up with my husband later, he loved the colors because they were subtle. A couple hours later I noticed the makeup looked even better and didn't make me sweat so I bought the foundation. Two of my best girlfriends also use Sisley foundation. On a personal note, I've was always sort of a tomboy and never used good products until about 10 years ago....I used Yonka products for awhile, liked them but after menopause I needed more (Yonka was also difficult to get.) I have used Sisley skincare for 2.5 years and yes, I see a difference...so to me the price is fair and I'm worth it. P.S....Sisley samples are generously sized, so do ask for samples before you buy, the foundation samples are great for travel.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2014 12:56:00 PM More reviews by Cheryn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bought this is #2 soft beige which is good for my nc20ish self. It dries fast so you will have to blend with fast strokes, leaving a semi matte finish. Foundation stays on for a day and for wet conditions, do spray on MUFE mist n fix for more staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2014 12:43:00 PM More reviews by TheModType

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of those foundations that you hope you don't love before trying it, simply because of the hefty price tag that goes along with it. Just my luck, I absolutely fell in love this foundation! If you consider the number of foundations you buy that you end up never wearing, then this foundation doesn't seem as expensive... right?? I have always searched for a foundation that appeared very natural, and yet provided enough coverage. I wanted it to have a natural finish- not mat, but also not overly oily. Furthermore, I have extreme difficulty finding a correct shade normally. I have light skin with a yellow undertone, and ivory fits me perfectly. It is lacking the characteristic pink tone found in many of the lighter shade foundations (chanel, dior). Unfortunately I did not get the opportunity to try nude, which is apparently a slightly more yellow shade to ivory. If I have the opportunity I would love to see how this shade compares. For reference I am about an NC20. Anways, all in all it is a beautiful foundation, it feels like nothing is on, matches perfectly, and has a delicious fragrance. If you can afford it, it is definetely worth it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2013 12:02:00 PM More reviews by MarijaUKG

I love this foundation! Its very light but provides enough coverage. Great for someone who has oily skin!