April 18, 2014 | 1691 users online

Liquid - Sisley - Phyto Tient Eclat Oil-Free Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2014 3:20:00 PM More reviews by lucygirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Simply amazing.

Here's how to think Sisley is a bargain. Shop for La Prairie Skin Caviar Foundation first. At $200 an ounce, it's lovely. But for some reason, my MUA told me she adores Sisley (which is only carried by Neiman's in my town). So I went to Neiman's and got a sample of the Sisley. It is perfect... makes me realize the LP foundation is too heavy and mask-like. And at $119, it seems like a total steal compared to LP. :)

The only drawback is it has no SPF. But I guess that would change its consistency.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2013 12:02:00 PM More reviews by MarijaUKG

I love this foundation! Its very light but provides enough coverage. Great for someone who has oily skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 9:57:00 PM More reviews by mskittynoir

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Buy!!! Buy!!! Buy!!!! Worth every penny. Perfection in a foundation!! I have yellow warm(not beige or pink) very pale skin the 0 porcelain is a flawless match. This is matte yet glowy foundation. Gets better as the day goes on! Blends into your skin like its a part of you, incredible! I have sensitive skin, break out easy....this doesn't effect my skin at all. It has a scent to it, kinda sandalwood, smells lovely, vintage kinda scent. I have tried everything to match my skin tone...Bobbi brown(too pink) MMF Hd foundation( too beige) laura Mercier oil free is a great color but too drying and chalky. Tried Giorgio Armani Silk color 2 (too beigey) MAC breaks me out...plus everything else......This is it!!! Go buy it! Save up, and buy it! Nordstroms.com

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2013 4:20:00 AM More reviews by chicglamour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The BEST foundation. Like someone else said, it's the "Holy Grail".

The formula is not to creamy, and not too dry. Absolutely perfect.
Give's me a matte look with a perfect glow every single time.

100% worth the money.

I have very sensitive skin, and am somewhat acne prone but my skin is pretty dry.

Bobbi Brown's Skin Foundation SPF 15 was too creamy for my taste and Laura Mercia's Oil Free was MUCH too dry. Sisley's is PERFECT.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/6/2013 4:34:00 PM More reviews by materialgirl897

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is a very average foundation, the ingredients are no better or worse than any drugstore brand! I found it settled into my pores and was off the scale yellow (I had porcelain for my NW10 skin). Marg Simpson had nothing on me in this! Saying that it may well be good for pale Asian skin tones. Although it pooled in my pores longevity on the whole was good. I found the finish to be matte, not glowy at all. The price is just crazy for the quality though and there are many better alternatives. Get a sample before you splash the cash!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2012 1:09:00 PM More reviews by Mutschi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

best foundation EVER!I have been looking for the perfect foundation since hitting puberty, I turn 30 in a few days and I am SO HAPPY to say that I finally found it!! I have combination skin which is on the dry side, I have suffered from acne for many years and I am still very clog prone, I have a bit of a bumpy skin texture on my cheeks from acne scars that didn't react to my beloved AHAs and BHAs and I am starting to see fine lines especially around my eyes. I also have a few broken capillaries.

This foundation applies like a dream, I wouldn't even need a mirror to be honest. I just use my fingers when I'm lazy and if I want the most perfect finish ever (I don't like to look too polished every day) I use the beautyblender with it. The finish is so natural, I can't even believe it, it stays in place, no powder needed for me. And I agree with the reviewer below, that this foundation actually looks better and better the longer I wear it when it starts to mix with the oils of my skin. This gives me this creamy looking skin I always wanted, almost airbrushed, fine lines and pores blurred out, no clogs, no oxidizing, no caking, just beautiful and natural looking skin. I wear this either alone (no primer needed with this beauty) or with thebalm foundation used as concealer (for undereye and blemishes). Since I started this foundation I have received more compliments on my complexion than I ever have in my whole life!

The price is ridiculous, but I have tried so much, from la mer, chanel, cle de peau, mufe, clinique, clarins, estee lauder, armani, d&g etc etc and I was never fully satisfied, never ever emptied one bottle aside from stephane marais cream foundation (d/c), so I'll deal with the price.

I use it in the color number 2 which is very neutral and in MAC I am something in between nw20 and nw25.

Get a sample! It is worth a try! LOVE and so happy! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2012 2:27:00 PM More reviews by scooby

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Holy Grail!!!! Of all the foundations I have ever used this is by far the best ever!!!! And as the day progresses this just gets better on the face. It is the most amazing product. I am NC25-C3 in Mac and I wear Sand +2. Its expensive but a little goes far and its totally worth it. I also recieved samples of the global creme and hopefully its as amazing as this foundation.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2012 7:20:00 PM More reviews by tigergirly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this foundation, althought the price is insane. It's the best-lasting foundation I have ever used, even better than Teint Idole, Colorstay, Double Wear, Parure Extreme, etc. It looks totally natural, is transfer-resistant, does not settle into lines and does not break out my very sensitive skin. I took a lippy off, since I need two pumps which gets expensive, it oxidizes pinkish and the pump nozzle is difficult to control. The "0" shade looks perfect for my very pale yellowish skin at first, but a few hours later, my face does not match my neck. I still love the wear, look and fact it doesn't break me out, so I would buy again in the future. I believe it may be sold at a lower cost in some countries, in which case I'll stock up! UPDATE: My skin gradually became worse with this foundation to the point of full-on cysts on my cheeks and chin that have left scars. I hadn't had acne that bad since I was a teenager! I stopped using this and they cleared right away. It's so humiliating in my 30s to have such significant spots. Thankfully I discovered the problem and it's much better. Too bad, since this is a lovely foundation and is labelled non-comedogenic. It has sodium chloride in it, which is listed as level 5 comedogenic (the worst) on some sites. Not sure if you can try a decent sample before you shell out so much money, but I'd recommend it!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2012 8:35:00 PM More reviews by poeticsinger

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HOLY LORD! This foundation is magic!! I am a true, die hard, ridiculous, cosmetic junkie and I try every foundation that comes out that says Matte or oil free. I swore I'd never pay more than around $50 for a foundation though. I saw the reviews for this on this and several other websites and I just couldn't help myself. My first challenge was deciding on a shade. On this site, there is a distinct lack of reviews for darker skin tones so if anyone is doing what I was doing (searching reviews for someone, ANYONE to say they wore your color) I am an NC45 in MAC. I usually wear foundations with the words "honey" or "golden" in the name but this company has both; so I had quite a dilemma and at $110 a bottle I was afraid to get it wrong. I did manage to decide based on a couple of the reviews which said this ran kinda dark to go with "honey". It's PERFECT. This foundation does something that no other foundation I've EVER tried does. For starters, it looks better as the day goes on. Yay! It makes my skin radiant and smooth and gorgeous. Full disclosure. I mix my smash box highlighter with it and I have the glow of a pregnant woman lol. My sister is coming next weekend and I'm giving her most of my old foundations. I will keep one or two of the old ones for days when I'm just running errands and don't need a hundred dollar foundation on but trust me when I tell you, this the HG of HG. WOW!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2012 9:01:00 AM More reviews by amilia5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Summary:
Genuinely non-transferable
Light - light/medium coverage
No mask look or feeling
Feels like you are wearing nothing for at least 8 hours of the day
Matte/semi natural finish, so no glow or illumination, colours are somewhat flat
NO BREAKOUTS!!
Seems to accentuate pores, therefore not an airbrushed look
Can make skin initially look dry
Price hurts a bit too much.... $$$

With the above in mind, this is a quite a nice product. For the price you probably want something more than just *quite nice*, however, foundation is so subjective. Let's face it though - there isn't much that is GREAT out there anyway.
I have been using this foundation daily for 1 month. No breakout at all. I am prone to hormonal and makeup breakouts, but in fact my skin probably appears a tiny bit improved. What I really do love about this product is it is genuinely non-transferable, and you don't notice you have anything on your skin. It's quite a light coverage, initially buildable to medium, but as the day wears on it becomes sheer, and inevitably patchy in some spots. I would say it comes pretty close to looking natural, but I think that is because it isn't mask-like at all, and allows your real skin to come through, which is great. As someone who has had very problematic skin since they were 10, I think everyone, not just those with "great" skin should get the privilege of letting their natural skin show through (unless you genuinely love full-maximum coverage, then that's fine). I probably would buy this product again if I can't find anything that usurps it - however, I don't think there is much more out there that I haven't tried and pinned the elusive "HG" hopes on - but the price is rather ridiculous.
As for colours, do not even attempt to buy without being matched - the difference between colours can be intense - ask for a sample so that you can play around with it in your own time to decide if it's for you.