September 2, 2014 | 1422 users online

Liquid - Sisley - Phyto Tient Eclat Oil-Free Foundation

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2014 3:12:00 AM More reviews by Andi2010

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Hold your breath when you pay for this one it is pricey - but on the upside a little goes a long way and it will last a long time. It has amazing coverage for the small amount of product needed - I find two pumps is adequate to build up a light to medium coverage.

This seems to look better as the day goes on and gives a really natural healthy and dewy/satin finish skin look but not shiny. I still get a little shiny on my nose after a few hours but everything does that on me with my normal/combination skin. I find it wears really well and easily lasts all day and can be touched up with a little powder to carry on into the night.

In winter I can easily wear this without powder and in summer I use something with a little colour in or bronzer as this is just a little light for me with a tan. I have found just about any powder pairs with this foundation nicely.

My favourite way to apply this is with a flat or slanted top kabuki - lightly sprayed to dampen slightly, this foundation gives you plenty of time to get it beautifully buffed in and just looks like good skin in no time at all. I have tried this with a Beauty Blender but find it sheers it out too much.

I have found a good match for my NC15 skin tone in (0) Porcelain which has a yellow undertone. I'm trying to be good and use up my stash before any repurchases but may just find myself giving in on this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 9:45:00 AM More reviews by Ryanne

the best foundation I've tried so far!!!:-) a pump or 2 and you're good to go!!:-)
got this in the shade 2 soft beige and it's perfect!!! it covers the red veins on the sides of my nose and makes my pores look pretty invisible even without a face primer. I basically use this every single day now, thinking at the back of my head that because sisley is a brand focused more on skincare, that I get benefits while wearing it. not surprised at all that even when I am having breakouts, that I actually feel like I'm treating my skin while using this product. this is so worth the price tag! love it!!😊 I really really love it!!❤️💜💚💙💗💕

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 7:10:00 PM More reviews by marysteuber

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the BEST foundation ever. I've been using this for about 2.5 years, took me 18 months to use one bottle....I work at home sometimes so I don't bother with makeup on those days. I use the Soft Beige and it is an absolute match for my complexion. Best part is that I can use it after I cleanse, tone, pat on some Hydra Global and it goes on smoothly. Yes, it does look better as the day goes on. I'm still getting some hot flashes but this makeup is light enough that it doesn't make me sweat but still provides even coverage. The color match and non-sweat factor make it worth the price to me. Cheap makeup is cheap makeup, sometimes you get what you pay for. I love most Sisley products and yes, they're pricey.....so I try to maximize my purchases by waiting for a nice GWP and a beauty event at Saks, Neiman, or Bergdorf where they give you a huge lot of samples with a nice tote. Last month's gift at Bergdorf was awesome. My local Saks and Neiman also do complimentary facials during these events, so don't be shy, just ask what the SAs can do for you! My conversion to Sisley foundation happened at Bergdorf, I was working in NYC for the day and stopped to check out the beauty dept.....got cornered by a Sisley makeup artist, had never even heard of it. So she did my makeup.....didn't buy anything, but when I met up with my husband later, he loved the colors because they were subtle. A couple hours later I noticed the makeup looked even better and didn't make me sweat so I bought the foundation. Two of my best girlfriends also use Sisley foundation. On a personal note, I've was always sort of a tomboy and never used good products until about 10 years ago....I used Yonka products for awhile, liked them but after menopause I needed more (Yonka was also difficult to get.) I have used Sisley skincare for 2.5 years and yes, I see a difference...so to me the price is fair and I'm worth it. P.S....Sisley samples are generously sized, so do ask for samples before you buy, the foundation samples are great for travel.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2014 12:56:00 PM More reviews by Cheryn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bought this is #2 soft beige which is good for my nc20ish self. It dries fast so you will have to blend with fast strokes, leaving a semi matte finish. Foundation stays on for a day and for wet conditions, do spray on MUFE mist n fix for more staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2014 12:43:00 PM More reviews by TheModType

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of those foundations that you hope you don't love before trying it, simply because of the hefty price tag that goes along with it. Just my luck, I absolutely fell in love this foundation! If you consider the number of foundations you buy that you end up never wearing, then this foundation doesn't seem as expensive... right?? I have always searched for a foundation that appeared very natural, and yet provided enough coverage. I wanted it to have a natural finish- not mat, but also not overly oily. Furthermore, I have extreme difficulty finding a correct shade normally. I have light skin with a yellow undertone, and ivory fits me perfectly. It is lacking the characteristic pink tone found in many of the lighter shade foundations (chanel, dior). Unfortunately I did not get the opportunity to try nude, which is apparently a slightly more yellow shade to ivory. If I have the opportunity I would love to see how this shade compares. For reference I am about an NC20. Anways, all in all it is a beautiful foundation, it feels like nothing is on, matches perfectly, and has a delicious fragrance. If you can afford it, it is definetely worth it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2013 12:02:00 PM More reviews by MarijaUKG

I love this foundation! Its very light but provides enough coverage. Great for someone who has oily skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 9:57:00 PM More reviews by mskittynoir

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Buy!!! Buy!!! Buy!!!! Worth every penny. Perfection in a foundation!! I have yellow warm(not beige or pink) very pale skin the 0 porcelain is a flawless match. This is matte yet glowy foundation. Gets better as the day goes on! Blends into your skin like its a part of you, incredible! I have sensitive skin, break out easy....this doesn't effect my skin at all. It has a scent to it, kinda sandalwood, smells lovely, vintage kinda scent. I have tried everything to match my skin tone...Bobbi brown(too pink) MMF Hd foundation( too beige) laura Mercier oil free is a great color but too drying and chalky. Tried Giorgio Armani Silk color 2 (too beigey) MAC breaks me out...plus everything else......This is it!!! Go buy it! Save up, and buy it! Nordstroms.com

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2013 4:20:00 AM More reviews by chicglamour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The BEST foundation. Like someone else said, it's the "Holy Grail".

The formula is not to creamy, and not too dry. Absolutely perfect.
Give's me a matte look with a perfect glow every single time.

100% worth the money.

I have very sensitive skin, and am somewhat acne prone but my skin is pretty dry.

Bobbi Brown's Skin Foundation SPF 15 was too creamy for my taste and Laura Mercia's Oil Free was MUCH too dry. Sisley's is PERFECT.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/6/2013 4:34:00 PM More reviews by materialgirl897

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is a very average foundation, the ingredients are no better or worse than any drugstore brand! I found it settled into my pores and was off the scale yellow (I had porcelain for my NW10 skin). Marg Simpson had nothing on me in this! Saying that it may well be good for pale Asian skin tones. Although it pooled in my pores longevity on the whole was good. I found the finish to be matte, not glowy at all. The price is just crazy for the quality though and there are many better alternatives. Get a sample before you splash the cash!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2012 1:09:00 PM More reviews by Mutschi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

best foundation EVER!I have been looking for the perfect foundation since hitting puberty, I turn 30 in a few days and I am SO HAPPY to say that I finally found it!! I have combination skin which is on the dry side, I have suffered from acne for many years and I am still very clog prone, I have a bit of a bumpy skin texture on my cheeks from acne scars that didn't react to my beloved AHAs and BHAs and I am starting to see fine lines especially around my eyes. I also have a few broken capillaries.

This foundation applies like a dream, I wouldn't even need a mirror to be honest. I just use my fingers when I'm lazy and if I want the most perfect finish ever (I don't like to look too polished every day) I use the beautyblender with it. The finish is so natural, I can't even believe it, it stays in place, no powder needed for me. And I agree with the reviewer below, that this foundation actually looks better and better the longer I wear it when it starts to mix with the oils of my skin. This gives me this creamy looking skin I always wanted, almost airbrushed, fine lines and pores blurred out, no clogs, no oxidizing, no caking, just beautiful and natural looking skin. I wear this either alone (no primer needed with this beauty) or with thebalm foundation used as concealer (for undereye and blemishes). Since I started this foundation I have received more compliments on my complexion than I ever have in my whole life!

The price is ridiculous, but I have tried so much, from la mer, chanel, cle de peau, mufe, clinique, clarins, estee lauder, armani, d&g etc etc and I was never fully satisfied, never ever emptied one bottle aside from stephane marais cream foundation (d/c), so I'll deal with the price.

I use it in the color number 2 which is very neutral and in MAC I am something in between nw20 and nw25.

Get a sample! It is worth a try! LOVE and so happy! :)

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No