October 21, 2014 | 986 users online

Treatments (Face) - Verdure - overnight repair serum

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2009 8:09:00 PM More reviews by marymuffet

With this serum, a little goes a long way, which is great considering the economy. One pump per night (for a couple of weeks so far) has helped lightened the dark marks I get from acne and I think it has helped with preventing new acne too. I would definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2009 4:08:00 PM More reviews by katiestev87

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really love this serum. It has a low strength of AHA plus lots of natural antioxidants. It smells great and my skin overall looks better-less spots, glows. I used to use SkinCeuticals, but didn't see much happen, plus it was way more expensive than this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2009 6:02:00 PM More reviews by jlynn

I LOOOOOOOVE this serum. I started developing fine lines under my eyes and the serum somehow makes them less noticeable. I like that it doesn't have an odor and for a serum, it keeps my skin moisturized pretty well. Before Verdure's serum, I was using Prescribed Solutions' Radical Results Serum, which was also good...but the Verdure serum works quite as well (perhaps better) and for less the cost ($40 difference!). I highly recommend this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2009 12:45:00 AM More reviews by chakalakakhan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the single most amazing product I have ever used and I can't believe it has glycolic acid in it because I have had countless attempts to use glycolic acid on my face but have always reacted very badly to it with either a rash or pimples! This stuff is so gentle it doesn't even burn or tingle when I put it on! And not moisturizer needed afterwards!

When I woke up the first day after using it, I noticed smoother skin, tighter pores and less dryness! I have NEVER had this quick of a result.
Even my pimply rash (from a Shiseido product) is starting to heal!

I have never heard of this product and actually received this and the cleanser as a free gift, but I will definitely buy them again. Such an unexpected HG! I can't wait to see how my skin will look in a few weeks because I'm on day 3 and my skin already looks SO much better!