September 1, 2014 | 2044 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Moroccan Rose Body Butter

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2012 10:02:00 PM More reviews by BeautyAngel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Really like this product....what I would usually do is that instead of spreading it all over my body, where I would usually put perfume - around my neck, shoulders & arms - it also works as a lovely spring & summer hand cream.....I highly recommended this product :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2012 9:43:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This body butter has such a divine scent. It really smells like roses, and it's so hydrating without being greasy.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2012 12:03:00 AM More reviews by CoRRi

I am a bit of a rose connoisseur and the fragrance of this body butter perfectly captures the fresh citrusy note that is characteristic of centifolia roses. The smell is light and bright , lingering on for hours. As a perfumed body lotion, I would recommend this but as a moisturizer, I suggest that you opt for the almond body butter or if your budgets allows it, Lush's Dream Cream. Dream Cream cured by adult onset eczema in days; I was so impressed by this product that I even worked for them during my travels abroad. Unfortunately, at $25 a jar and with no longer my employee discount, it is no longer within my budget.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2011 5:39:00 AM More reviews by dianasheglova

One word? Amazing!!!! Beautiful scent, and moisturises really well too. I have the Morrocan rose perfume too, but the scent in this body butter is just fab!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2011 6:31:00 PM More reviews by 1Agatka

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

So-so. Not worth the money. It leaves skin greasy yet after few hours it can feel dry again. The gorgeous scent doesn't last.
Go for Moroccan Rose Body Milk spray instead. It soaks into skin immediately, keeps it hydrated and smelling beautifully for the whole day! It costs less and lasts longer too!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2011 11:09:00 AM More reviews by hitomitojite

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros:
1. Smells great
2. Great for dry skin
3. Nice size that last for months

Cons:
1. The scent can be overpowering to some
2. My hands get so greasy after putting it on my body
3. I was assuming that it contains mainly shea butter, like many of other body butters from the Body Shop, but I was wrong. It is mainly soybean oil and if I would have known, I would never had bought it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2011 1:36:00 PM More reviews by sk01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this moisturisers well but the smell is too overprowering gives me a headache

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2011 1:03:00 AM More reviews by anonymiss321321

I previously owned the body mist and loved it. I'm not a fan of flowery scents, but this one is different, it smells exactly like fresh roses with a light musky undertone making it very feminine and exotic. So when I went to marshalls today I stumbled upon the body butter for 7$ and had to buy it. I looovvve it. The scent lingers all day. not too strong, and actually sinks into my skin. Most other body butters I feel don't penetrate my skin and mousturize. However, for my really dry areas I'll have to pick up Eucerin (cuticles, and my scaly patches). I don't think I can afford this unless I can find it at Marshalls again. I am a little worried about how it will blend with my regular perfume which I switched too, but I think because this scent is pretty simple, it will go good with most fragrances.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2010 5:06:00 PM More reviews by jr_mint

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful soft, feminine, powdery, exotic scent that lingers. Normally, when I wear lotions and creams, especially from The Body Shop, the scent will stay for a few minutes and then quickly fade afterwards, but the clean, unique smell of roses in Moroccan Rose definitely prevails. The lotion itself is extremely moisturizing. My hands, legs, and arms feel like silk, making this great for cold Canadian winters. I wish it weren't so expensive, because I've gone through my tub pretty quickly...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2010 11:45:00 AM More reviews by lectriceye

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really love this stuff. I've never been a huge Body Shop fan but this stuff really got me re-thinking that. I love the smell of rose and this stuff is all rose! It's a very moisturizing cream but what really drew me in was as it sinks in theres almost a vanilla musk scent that comes out very lightly atop the rose. It's beautiful! I will definitely buy this again. Love.