October 1, 2014 | 1180 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Neutrogena - Cracked Heel Treatment

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2011 7:21:00 AM More reviews by kirikadawn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

It's a so-so product for me. I have a very angry red dry and cracked patch on both of my feet (on top of the bone) and nothing has helped with them. Different from other lotions this actually sinks in, others have just lingered on top of the patch, going nowhere except into socks (well moisturized socks at least! :D).
I've been using this religiously twice a day and yep, it sinks in. But there is absolutely no difference in the appearance of the patches. So I sincerely doubt it would work wonders with cracked heels. Smells nice though!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2009 12:30:00 PM More reviews by annaharris_227

This doesn't really moisturize my heels and feet the way that I had hoped for. It absorbs so quickly that I need to reapply it thirty minutes later. Also, it's REALLY hard to find, despite being up on Neutrogena's website. I had to order mine from drugstore.com, only to find that I'm not really fond of it. So if you can't find it in your local store, don't worry. You're not missing out.