Neutrogena Norwegian formula Lipcare spf 20

4.5

Ricinus Communis, Paraffin, Cera Alba, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cera Microcristallina, 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Isohexadecane, Titanium Dioxide, Bisabolol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Sulfate, Candelilla Cera, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Propylene Glycol, BHA, Propyl Gallate, Citric Aacid, Parfum

on 12/25/2014 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

After I tried it for the first time, I can't find anything better.

on 5/22/2014 6:53:00 PM

I'm onto my 4th of this beauty.

1. It doesn't make me dependent on it, I don't use it for a few days I don't end up with really dry lips.
2. I find it really plumping, gives my lips a boost
3. No scent, hate scented lip balsm/lipsticks.
4. SPF very handy
5. Works under lipsticks great for it you want to make the lipstick more sheer.
6. Goes on easily and gives a nice subtle sheen.
7. Lasts for ages so good value (2.80ish in the UK)
8. No breakouts around my lips and I react to many things.
9. Simple unfussy packaging that works, had one in my bag for ages, no cracks, lid doesn't come off. It just works.

I'm really reluctant to give out HG status but this product is flawless and gets awarded HG.

on 3/15/2014 10:42:00 AM

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium

I am a lip care addict, so I've tried a lot of lip balms over the years. This is my latest favourite. It's great because it has spf in it, it moisturises well without leaving any residue to build up and it doesn't irritate my lips. No nasty aftertaste/flavour either, and it's scentless.

best lipbalm i own..really good treatment if you have cracked lips..and the price is very good, too.

It works ok. What I dislike it the greasy feel on the lips. If you put some lipstick on top too soon it will definitely slide off. And the smell is quite aggressive. To me it smells of old grandma's cream.
The packaging is simple is easy to use though.

on 12/24/2012 10:04:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

This is a thickish lip balm that moisturises really well. It goes on smooth on your lips, but can leave a white cast if you use too much, especially since it has SPF 20.
I use it when I'm outside due to the higher SPF, and love that it has no scent (only slight "clean" smell, if that makes sense).
My boyfriend uses this too - I guess it's one of the more "masculine" lip balms out there, packaging included - and I love that I can just make him use this and keep his lips soft, since usually I can never get him to use anything on his lips :)
I like using this under lipsticks too, I just make sure to only use a little bit otherwise the lipstick can end up sliding around.
Great basic lipbalm!

on 8/12/2011 12:46:00 PM

How can I not have reviewed this before?!
LOVE this. Best lipbalm I have ever used (and am currently alternating with creme de la mer lipbalm which I think isn't as good... but comes close ;)
Is kind of a thick-ish opaque white stick which goes on clear and smells just like the hand cream, not overly strong though.
Hydrates well and I rarely get dry flaky lips these days. If I don't have it, I miss it dreadfully. Have one at work, one at home and one in my bag!

on 6/11/2011 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

This actually works. It's not just one of those lip balms that look and smell cute but don't do squat. It tastes a bit strange but my lips feel and look way better when I use it so...5 stars.

on 8/25/2010 10:44:00 AM

From long time i was looking for some spf in lip balm but all lip balms have low spf then i want it and the texture was making my lip like ghost lips :)))
I moved in Germany and yayyy..i found this amazing lip balm and so cheep.And i will post here few things i discover and i love it or hate about it.people must know before buying:
The lip balm i got is in english and french and i got it Germany lol..and is saying norwegian formula but made in France.I dont mind at all,all my face skincare prods made in France are high quality
-the texture is like vaseline,but more white
-the feeling is like vaseline but is letting more moisture when i take it off with napking and apply lipstick..and yes i love more then vaselline
-is having a decent smell..like candys..but not sure,my nose is out of use beeing on same alergy reactions
-no white residues..or other type of things left after aplication
-also no oily look or greasy or something..
I dont have any cons yet..but if i will update it
Overal rating 5becouse is really good and cheep for the spf 20 and nice moisturizing job for all day.
I will buy it always for under sunprotection.Great product!

on 5/13/2010 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This prouduct is amazing. It has a great mositurizer quality and does not look weird. It work amazing underneath lip stick or lip gloss. It also has spf which is so good!

Popular Lip Treatments