November 27, 2014 | 1542 users online

Eye Shadow - Revlon - Matte Eyeshadow Rich Sable

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2013 7:18:00 PM More reviews by RudyP

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this and now the stores don't have it anymore! Does anyone know of a good substitute?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2012 12:47:00 AM More reviews by missykeyana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I didn't like it much on my eyelids, but it's absolutely fabulous as a brow powder! Staying power is good and even better with primer.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2012 7:25:00 AM More reviews by betchplz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's a really good matte eyeshadow. I usually like really heavy, smokey kind of eyes. And it's perfect for that. I also use it to fill in my eyebrows and it's great. It's smooth. It doesn't crease or flake on me. And I have really like saggy type of eyelids, so my eyeshadows and eyeliners usually crease.
It's also a very pretty brown.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2012 1:29:00 PM More reviews by Radchickee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

A deep rich brown that goes on a bit darker than I expected. I find it to be a neutral tone and you can add depth to make it darker if you like it that way. Definitely a keeper.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2012 5:17:00 PM More reviews by Katras

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Quite nice neutral dark brown, not too dark or red, although I did detect a touch of red which I'm not keen on (especially on my brows). I think what makes this brown so nice is the hint of gray, giving it a sultriness on the eyes and a wearability on the brows, especially on brown eyes like mine which don't really fair well with browns. What is really nice is that you can control the opaqueness in layers - slight definition in crease to full on brownie-smoky eye.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2012 9:26:00 AM More reviews by GetSmart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeshadow! It's quite a neutral brown, so it would work well with both warm and cool skin tones. I have light, yellow tone warm skin, and it gives me a sultry smoky look.

Being a matte shadow, you do need to take the effort to blend, but the results are worth it. You need to build up the colour, but I feel this is for the best, since it allows you to blend better, instead of ending up with a high pigmented mess.

You NEED eye primer! Need. Or it will VANISH quickly. I used eye primer, 13 hours later, this shadow is still on my eyelids.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2011 12:46:00 PM More reviews by naedyn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeshadow, it has become a key item for my regular makeup routine. I use it not as an eyeshadow, but as a contour powder (I am NC44). It is a very fine powder and if you rub it between your fingers you will be able to appreciate the smoothness! It performs equally well as an eyeshadow and is a classic brown, suitable for crease-shading, eyelining and eyebrow lining. Will definitely re-purchase this multi-purpose gem!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2011 1:23:00 AM More reviews by thebobcat64

Nice matte eye shadows are hard to find, and cheap ones are even harder. I've been using some from Urban Decay, but this works wonderfully and is only $4. I put it in the crease and use Wet n Wild's Brulee on my lid I would definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2011 4:40:00 PM More reviews by lizachka921

amazing color.. I use it for my sparse eyebrows :D

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2011 2:58:00 AM More reviews by DiniBlini

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a soft dark brown matte eyeshadow which works really well as a crease color or even as a base for eyeshadow. It's pigmentation is only so-so but its very soft and its super cheap so you definitely won't regret buying it.