October 20, 2014 | 1566 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Ecotools - Brow Grooming Set

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2011 8:48:00 PM More reviews by pour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this product. I would buy it again, that is if I could find it. Sooo wonderful I got some for friends.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2011 6:29:00 PM More reviews by lehzheng

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Got this for 2.75 as it was on clearance! Should have boought 3! Everything is great! from brow brush to tweezer to spoolie to scissor! The brow brush is too floppy for eyeliner gels, but I think it's great for shadows! the size is of it is enough for your bag too! Why is this great tool being discontinued? It's my absolute favorite of all time! its hard to use the scissors. i kinda overplucked coz it's so fun to useZ!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2011 3:05:00 PM More reviews by gardengrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Found this at Ross, and I assume it's being discontinued. I bought two so that I can swap out when it's time to wash my brushes. Love the Ecotools brush line. (See my other reviews for more info.)

Angle brush: great for tight lining. I use it wet with a dark shadow. I wipe it with a damp washcloth after each use and wash all my brushes once a week or so.

Spoolie: my preferred eyebrow grooming style. Works great, and a little shampoo gets any gunk out.

Mirror: I don't use it, and the suction cups on the back are not very good. The suction cup dysfunction could be because I bought it at Ross and they are just too old.

Tweezers: I have a pair of Revlon tweezers that I prefer. Chucked these in the band-aid box for splinter removal. Haven't has a splinter so I can't comment.

Scissors: Put in my travel mending kit. Haven't used.

Reusable Pouch: Not useful, not recyclable. (See my other Ecotools reviews for my packaging complaints.) continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2011 1:35:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

I found this set at Ross for 4$. Really impressed with all of the tools especially the tweezers and brow brush. The tweezers are excellent and are made out of recycled stainless steel, and the brow brush is soft and picks up a lot of product. The mirror is 5x magnified, the scissors are recycled stainles steel, and the spoolie brush along with the rest of the brushes are all packaged in bamboo. Wonderful little kit! (:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2010 1:51:00 AM More reviews by kissjacksparrow

This was not my first Ecotools purchase, and I can promise you it will not be my last. There is a reason why these brushes are talking about so much Ė they are awesome! I actually purchased this because it was on clearance at walgreens, but I think it is still available.

The mirror with on a suction cup doesnít stay on my mirror like itís supposed to, but it is small enough to hold in my hand when I am plucking.

The tweezers are awesome! They really get at all those tiny hairs. I love them.

The spoolie I use everyday Ė yeah itís really nothing amazing. A spoolie is a spoolie, isnít it? But this works great for faming my brows after coloring them in. It helps soften brow powder. I also use it to brush all brow hair up for trimming.

The scissors work well, too. They have rounded tips so save you from cutting your face. I feel like the round parts just stick out too much, making it hard to trim close.

The angled brush I also use daily to fill in my brows. I was using a Maybelline angled brush, but this one is fuller and more dense, and so I like it better.

I'd buy it again if I needed too - but I would probably wait for a sale.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2010 11:31:00 AM More reviews by macaddict92881

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Another one of those products where I saw it in the store;didn't buy it, thought about it for a week then went back to get it and of course, they had it on clearance and sold out of it. Visited 2 local Targets plus several Walgreen's in the area to find it. Found it at the second Target marked down to $5.58!!! Such a bargin
The tweezers are ok in a pinch, still like my Tweezerman's better
I have no problem with the scissors, they do the job
A spoolie is a spoolie is a spoolie
Overall, considering the price plus you get 5 items, I think its a steal. If you're interested at all in this kit, run (don't walk) to your local Target to get it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2010 4:26:00 PM More reviews by Roxxy6341

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really, really, REALLY like this set.
I was in target looking for the Ecotools angled brush but they were out and I saw this. It was on sale for five dollars and it had a brow trimmer. I was sold.
I got it home and tried everything. The tweezer is so sharp (good thing) and it plucks out the finest of hairs.
The spool brush is really nice. Its also small so I can take it on the go.
The brow trimmer is out of this world. Its small enough to trim single hairs and sharp enough to cut 'em.
The mirror is strange. Its round with suction cups on the back. I don't really like that but, it's fine.
Overall this is a super brow kit. Perfect for on the go and in-home use.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2010 3:04:00 AM More reviews by singalong

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this set at such a great price for like two bucks! What a steal!
Spoolie- Works like any other.
Brow Brush- More dense than regular angled ecotools brush. Perfect for brows.
Tweezers- So surprised! Works better than any of my other tweezers. Gets a great grip on the hairs.
Scissor- Safe but too bulky to see what you're snipping off. So these go in my makeup bag for annoying loose threads on clothing.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2009 6:37:00 PM More reviews by dpav

Great tools for trimming my brow. All the gadget in this little site helps to make brow sharping much easier. I'm much happier with my brows as I am improving in my skills by using this tool more and more. Brow trimming is no longer a hassle, but a fun for me. Love this tool.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2009 7:34:00 PM More reviews by caramelkiss19

I fell in love with my first ecotools brush purchase and when I saw this I just had to complete my collection. I already had the eye brow color brush but it is nice to have an extra because I wash my brushes frequently bc my eyebrow areas tend to break out too. I love the little tweezers they grab every little hair quick and easy and they are stainless steel so they will last! Great addition this is a very very nice brand, quality affordable products!