September 18, 2014 | 952 users online

Lip Gloss - Hard Candy - Super Shine Lipgloss in Pop

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2008 7:21:00 PM More reviews by snow_white_suicide

I'm in love with the smell of these glosses! They remind me of Yankee's Christmas cookie candles, which i love.

...anyway, back to the gloss. This reminded me of an old Rimmel lipstick i swore by at school called Heather shimmer (i think) This is a pale purple/beige that lasts and lasts, smells divine and rather than the usual hoof applicator, it has a brush, which i find much easier to apply. Yes, it is pretty sticky but for me, that just means it stays on longer!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2008 7:46:00 AM More reviews by hattiebanatti

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this gloss so so much, the smell is gorgeous and it looks amaizing on! At first, I was a bit skeptical of the colour in the tube, but I thought what the hell and bought it because it smelt like butterscotch!
I'm so so glad I bought this, the glitter really makes your lips look juicy! I'm on my 3rd tube and will definately buy more!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2007 11:50:00 AM More reviews by harls321

I love these glosses!! Pop is a gorgeous light purple w/shimmer. Not frosty or glittery. Smells yummy and moisturizes lips. Super glossy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2005 5:37:00 PM More reviews by Angeline

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yummy- am on my second tube which is saying a lot because I hardly ever use up any lipglosses. Love the brush (though it can get a wee bit messy but I always wipe it down after use)- the only problem is that towards the end- the bristles actually came off the stick!! Lovely warm waffley smell and sheer lilac with tiny spinkles of shimmer. My lips look very juicy- though this color goes better with cool toned clothes. Yup, I found this easier to use than MAC Nico too. Reccomended!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2005 10:44:00 PM More reviews by PoisonedIvy

Really pretty! Goes on a sort of neutral purple/lavender color with multicolored glitter, smells awesome, and is nice and sticky and thick. Found the applicator a tad annoying, but other than that, a winner. Nice and sheer too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2005 10:07:00 PM More reviews by glossgal_01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

High shine and a pretty sheer lilac color. I used to love the Mac Nico, but I find this one looks better. This one isn't as thick and doesn't have the glitter like the Nico. Pop gives a nice hint of color without looking too thick and nasty. A great alternative.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2004 11:01:00 AM More reviews by lindsey835

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm on my third tube of this great gloss. When applied, the color is a gorgeous sheer lilac. Fabulous texture- unlike most glitter-packed glosses, there's no gritty texture. The brush applicator is great and the frosting scent is delicious!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2004 10:20:00 PM More reviews by Frosty_Angel703

i love this color.. it is a tad bit sticky and does leak out the cap after a while cuz it gets all gunky and messy inside but it smells yummy and looks great.. i use it with hard candy lip liner in sweetie.. they look great together.. would buy both again

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2004 2:56:00 PM More reviews by Trickytania

I love this gloss! The smell is yummy - kind of vanilla-ish. Gloss is a bit thick and sticky, but I don't mind. The color looks great over many of my lipsticks but alone doesn't have enough color for me (fair skin, very dark hair and eyes). I like this gloss much better than MAC Lipglass. I have noticed that after a month of using the gloss started to squish out the bottom of the cap. Oh, and I have a hard time making sure the bristles on the brush aren't jammed the wrong way when I put the applicator into the tube. If I don't watch it I can get "lip scum" with this stuff, so I try to check every once in a while. I'd buy it again just for the smell. Yum.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2004 12:35:00 AM More reviews by disjuicycgurl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this color! the plum really looks good on my olive skin. the consistency was rather sticky tho.