October 25, 2014 | 1536 users online

Deodorants - Sebamed - Balsam Deodorant

rated 2 of 5 on 1/2/2013 8:53:00 PM More reviews by leilajansen

I have sensitive skin, so it didn't irritate my skin but It didn't keep me dry either. Felt as if I perspired even more with this product... And the scent of the product couldn't even disguise my perspiration odor.

Furthermore, there isn't any info on the net about the hazard level f the ingredients... So I would rather buy something which is more effective and which I know will have low or non hazardous ingredients.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2012 2:15:00 PM More reviews by PrettyL

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

One of the few deos on the market that uses zinc and doesn't contain alcohol or aluminum ingredients. I use just a bit of this over a layer of crystal rock deo. Works great. Doesn't leave any white buildup as sometimes happens with similar deos from Alverde. Taking off 1 lippie only because I'm not crazy about the smell. It's not bad, and I'm fine with it, but I'd prefer something else. I'd describe it as a "clean" smell.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2009 9:05:00 AM More reviews by makeyouparticipate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

it's alcohol and aluminum free,cheap, but the smell is too sweet

rated 2 of 5 on 3/13/2009 9:23:00 PM More reviews by Itie

I'm disappointed with this product.
Not so thrill with it, since it smell awful once applied.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2009 12:44:00 AM More reviews by bebe_girl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

a very gentle deodorant that suits even the most sensitive skin. love the liquidy texture and the fact that it doesn't leave hard-to-remove stains on your clothes. i love it.