Sheer Cover Powder Brush

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

No. Just... no.

on 9/30/2013 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I forgot to mention it sheds and skins when you wash it. It smells like a dirty wet goat.

I think this is a very useful brush and is great for applying any other powder not just sheercover. I use it to press down my foundation with natural collection press powder pot. The bristles are nice and soft and dont feel harsh on my skin at all. The price is a bit high but it lasts you a lifetime and it is worth buying it. Although the handle looks breakable because it looks like glass. It's not, it is actually made of plastic but it gives off a very stylish effect. Sheercover make great makeup brushes so I also recommened the concealer brush for detail on imperfections and the blusher brush which helps to highlight your cheekbones! x

on 5/26/2013 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

The Sheer Cover brushes were a waist of money! After cleaning the brush more of the brush hairs fell out, rough on skin and the brush itself separated. Bought Sephora brushes and love them

on 12/1/2012 7:09:00 AM

I dislike the brush, it is way too rough on the skin and it always feels as if I've been scratching my skin after I've used it. This is NOT a good make up brush, especially not for powder. You are better off investing in a soft kabuki brush.

on 10/15/2012 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is NOT a good brush for applying sheer cover or any other mineral foundation.
It MALTS terribly!
It is not dense enough
It does not BUFF at all well because it is not a dense brush
(You need a good dense kabuki or a flat top buffer also dense, to apply mineral foundation)
The sheer cover brush in my experience is only good for applying a bit of bronzer.
Not good for the sheer cover mineral foundation or any other mineral foundation.

on 10/4/2012 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Not a very good brush, but then I got it free so I can't say the price was not right. It's pretty stiff and scratchy and the bristles started coming out almost immediately. I would never buy it on its own, but I'll use it since I don't prefer to waste things.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Honestly...this brush is crap. I used to love it, but that's before I knew anything about make up brushes. I would never use this again for any serious make up application. There's fallout, when I do use it it leaves hairs on my face which is definitely aggravating, it's also is really scratchy and definitely not soft at all and feels like I'm using sandpaper on my face.. Overall, this is the crappiest brush I own, but I keep it on hand when I need a clean brush to blend. I rarely use it though. Blah.

on 6/4/2012 3:43:00 PM

The scratchiest, cheapest brush I have ever used. I buy some cheap brushes so thats pretty bad. I hate this brush.

on 3/15/2012 7:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Meh.. This brush is not great.. Might just be me but I found when using this brush to apply the mineral foundation on my face the bristles almost hurt my face when rubbing it in the circlular motion..

I recomment using a Kabuki brush with softer bristles to apply the mineral foundation.. I also use the Kabuki from sheer cover and its just ok.. I bught a nice one from crown brush for 10$ and its the best one ive had.