July 28, 2014 | 1378 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - MoistureStay - Bare

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2009 9:07:00 AM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a natural bare red color. Has a hint of mauve in it. Goes on full color. Creamy finish. Long lasting. feels very smooth on. Love the thin size of the bullet. Nice long gold tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2003 11:50:00 AM More reviews by jeenathee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great color. It's mostly a nude cocoa shade, but it has a cool, taupey undertone that keeps it from being too harsh and yellow. The texture is moist and smooth, and it melds well with the lips. A great natural earthtone even for fairer skins.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2002 9:42:00 PM More reviews by madelin

This is a very nice lipstick. The formula is very nice and lasts an average amount of time. Very moisturizing for my dry lips. The color Bare is a very nice pinky nude color. Very nice.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2001 9:37:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

I purchased mine in Nutty, a dark raisen, plum brownish shade. I find this too dry for my lips and it causes cry peeling lips. I wouldnt get this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2001 7:01:00 AM More reviews by ChaiBliss

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this color! It's a totally natural shade that looks like very light cocoa on me. I can imagine this color would look fab on anyone. The lipstick itself is supple and long wearing. I love this with a touch of shimmery powder or gloss over it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2001 9:59:00 AM More reviews by plumfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The best lipstick I own (texture wise)! Moisturizing, long-lasting, even for my sahara dry lips. This the lipstick I fall back on when my lips are dry, flaky, sensitive (any other lipstick but this one would accentuate flakiness). The colour I have, Bare, is a brownish pink with a hint of plum; works for my yellow tones. A great work colour, that I never have to touch up.