Hollister Malibu Beach Body Mist

4.5

on 5/8/2013 2:42:00 AM

Smells very coconutty, a bit sweet, very nice light summer scent. $12 for 1 or 3 for $24 so it's a decent price. Not very long lasting though but that's ok.

on 2/6/2013 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this smell. I use it as a body mist and as a house spray, it smells that good! When I spray it on myself, it turns into a very coconutty smell, very tropical... Very sweet, and vanilla-ish smelling. Love it!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

I love this body spray. It has an almond-vanilla scent to it, and it's warm and sensual. It's about 250ml for $10, and it lasts quite a while. The scent is very strong, lingering on clothing and pillows. It's not a subtle scent, which I love, because others will notice your smell. The only downside is the slight alcohol back scent to it. It's definitely worth a buy, though.

on 1/31/2009 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Oh my, this is a lovely scent. Warm, creamy, soft and yet beachy as well. It's described as a vanilla almond scent, but it is not foody in the least. I felt like I was about a hundred years old venturing into the Hollister to buy this, but it was worth the embarrassment of feeling completely out of place to purchase this. I actually went in to sniff the California EDT, which was also lovely, but I decided to go with the less expensive option of this body mist, which had some of the same creamy notes I liked in California. It's reminiscent of suntan lotion, but not a literal interpretation- much softer and more sophisticated. The only reason I'm giving this 4 lippies rather than 5 is that I wish it had a bit more throw (it sits very close to the skin) and a bit more lasting power. Although both of these things are to be expected since this is not an EDT. I love the spray bottle, as it allows me to spritz my body and hair quickly without using too much of the product. Malibu is a great winter pick-me-up scent to help remind me of warm days to come.

Popular Fragrances