August 21, 2014 | 1867 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - ColorStay Liquid Eye Pen

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 8:44:00 PM More reviews by pinkbby27

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I actually really enjoyed this product.I've been enjoy this pen for over 4 years. I think the tip is a bit too big. Has a lot of product and will last a while.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2014 6:23:00 PM More reviews by alg208

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

i like this but, this stuff is a hit or miss. i love the packaging because the felt tip is so precise that you can make thin or thick lines and it's so easy to control. the black color is black, but i feel like it's not black enough (blackest black) and it dries to kind of a shiny finish, which i don't like. it's also kind of hard to do a wing because the felt tip isn't flexible enough. it is a pretty good price like $5 from target. overall, i like this. i don't have oily eyelids so it usually doesn't transfer and it gives me a good line. it's not my favorite, but it's really good from the drugstore.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/27/2014 1:52:00 PM More reviews by drsid

it spreads badly when comes in contact with water

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by JulesLondon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Decent but nothing special. I love the tip (can do thin or thick lines, easy to control), and it goes on black enough, but its staying power leaves something to be desired. It fades after a few hours and then it just looks grey and weak.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2014 10:08:00 PM More reviews by TheHipsterlicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this marker, personally. It is a good size, good price, hasn't dried out, and the felt tip is still just as pointy and crisp as it was when I bought it. The formula is watery, but it opaque enough for me. This does come of somewhat easily with water, but it's better than a lot of liners I've tried. I have oily lids, but haven't noticed it transferring. I use this for making winged liner. (I learned it from GossMakeupArtist's channel. It is so much easier than the whole angle brush shenanigan)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 7:10:00 PM More reviews by bluesunrise17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff!

PROS:
1. Stays on all day, whether or not you use a primer.

2. Felt tip makes it really easy to use and maneuver and much better than traditional liquid liner (with a brush).

3. Has a nice color.

CONS:
1. I wish there was maybe a little bit of flexibility on the pen part. It IS easy to use but being flexible would make it easier on the outer eye.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2014 2:26:00 PM More reviews by mikki5320

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I usually use Maybelline Masterprecise liner which I love but the store didn't happen to have that so I decided to try Revlon. I haven't even gotten the chane to wear it out yet and I probably won't ever. The line hardly shows up and I have to go over a view times. The tip is very uncomfortable on the eyelid and it seems that it's already drying though I've only used it two or three times. I won't be buying this product again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2014 11:53:00 PM More reviews by Truong

With the first hour or so from application, it looks fine. Over the course of the day, I find it trailing to my under eyes, or building up in the corner of my eyes. I love the Revlon colorstay line, but I was pretty disappointed with this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2014 5:37:00 PM More reviews by sushi288

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Just like the ColorStay Liquid liner, this product is HORRIBLE for watery eyes or those with oily lids. I happen to have both. Once drop of water near this and your whole liner will be smudged and you get raccoon eyes. The only great thing about this is the fact that it's easy to apply...and that's it.

If you have drier lids and your eyes don't tend to water, I'm sure this will work well for you, but everyone else should stay clear.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2014 9:14:00 PM More reviews by Fark222

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The drugstores/superstores in my immediate area don't carry my trusty Milani liquid eye pen, and I wasn't in the mood to drop $30 bucks on another Stila eye-pen (which I have in brown and worship), so I decided to give Revlon's a shot (after all, how different can they be?).

Pros:
- The price was reasonable, at $10 (CAN).
- The packaging, as with all liquid-eye pens, is ideal.

Cons:
- The solution was watery, and as a result I had to go over my lines multiple times.
- The felt-tip was a little chunkier than I'm used to, which made way for a thicker line (and since I tend to prefer a thinner line, this is a con for me).
- Over the course of the day the line seems to smudge at the edges (despite my use of primer).

Overall, I would say that this isn't the best liquid-eye pen on the market. For the same price, Milani delivers a better product, and for those willing to spend the money, Stila's eye-pen has incredible pigmentation and staying power.