December 17, 2014 | 1671 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - ColorStay Liquid Eye Pen

rated 1 of 5 on 12/9/2014 3:28:00 PM More reviews by ShesSklya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This liquid eye pen is terrible. The color is no where near a deep pigmented black but instead a washed out black. Its shiny as well and I believe a more natural look is to have a matte black. I belive all brands should state on the packaging of liquid liners if its finish is matte or not.I think I might just go to sephora the next time I buy aliquid liner because I've tried an endless amount of liquad liners from the drugstore and they are never great like this one. Trust me save your money on this one, you'll be glad that you did.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/3/2014 9:33:00 AM More reviews by cmykitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

I don't know why I even bought this without doing my research; I bought it impulsively because I thought it might have been a good alternative to the pricier stila eyeliner. DEFINITELY not. Goes on extremely dull like a marker that's been almost used up. I gave it two stars only because it does look good for a more subtle look, especially for work or more natural looking makeup. But other than that, it's terrible. It's also very stiff and feels rough on my eyelid. Would NOT recommend. Save your money for a better quality eyeliner and do your research.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/7/2014 10:41:00 PM More reviews by grak

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This somehow got rave reviews in Allure - I put it on my list to try. I had trouble getting the formula to even go on my eyelid, no matter how dry I made my eyelid (versus oily). And then, the pen actually kind of hurt, in a poking kind of way. Forget that - give me my nice Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner and brush, or actually, the Too-Faced 3-way lash lining tool.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/28/2014 More reviews by maria1215

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I thought this would be great since Revlon's Colorstay line has done wonders on me but this eyeliner is watery and has barely any color. It is very easy to fade and was a waste of $10 :/ will not be purchasing again

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2014 12:35:00 PM More reviews by Babo

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've used pencil eyeliner for years and switched because I'm older and my eyelids are crepey. I purchased this product initially because it was on sale, but will definitely buy it again. It's easy to apply and stays on all day. It doesn't go on thickly so I can adjust the intensity and make it much darker if I want. I have oily lids so apply a bit of powder in the crease of my lid and that helps too. I purchased brown-black, but would buy black next time.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/20/2014 7:59:00 AM More reviews by cocadee

Don't bother. The pen's ok, you can draw very fine lines with it but I found the pigment to be very faint and runny. Not worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 8:44:00 PM More reviews by pinkbby27

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I actually really enjoyed this product.I've been enjoy this pen for over 4 years. I think the tip is a bit too big. Has a lot of product and will last a while.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2014 6:23:00 PM More reviews by alg208

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

i like this but, this stuff is a hit or miss. i love the packaging because the felt tip is so precise that you can make thin or thick lines and it's so easy to control. the black color is black, but i feel like it's not black enough (blackest black) and it dries to kind of a shiny finish, which i don't like. it's also kind of hard to do a wing because the felt tip isn't flexible enough. it is a pretty good price like $5 from target. overall, i like this. i don't have oily eyelids so it usually doesn't transfer and it gives me a good line. it's not my favorite, but it's really good from the drugstore.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/27/2014 1:52:00 PM More reviews by drsid

it spreads badly when comes in contact with water

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by JulesLondon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Decent but nothing special. I love the tip (can do thin or thick lines, easy to control), and it goes on black enough, but its staying power leaves something to be desired. It fades after a few hours and then it just looks grey and weak.