April 17, 2014 | 1905 users online

Eye Shadow - BeneFit Cosmetics - Creaseless Cream Shadow in Samba-dy loves me

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2012 10:54:00 AM More reviews by superlemon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Samba-dy Loves Me is a gorgeous rose gold/champagney color. It's similar to Birthday Suit, but I actually like it better because it's warmer and rosier where Birthday Suit is taupey and cool. These shadows do crease on me if I don't wear a primer underneath, but I know people have different experiences there. I don't mind using a primer because I love how these look - just a simple, shimmery, pretty wash of color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2011 8:59:00 AM More reviews by 1017

Just when Birthday Suit (taupe champagne) starts to feel too cool (spring/summer), enter Samba-dy Loves Me (rose gold champagne). It looks lovely by itself or as a base. In the warmer weather I cut way down on eye makeup and just want clean eyes. This shade warms up my eyes a bit, gives a soft sheen and brings out the best in my coral lipsticks. I am NW20, black/brown hair, brown eyes. The color is a peachy/pink beige with a hint of gold to it (but not OTT at all -subtle is the magic word with this shade). Swatched on my arm, it almost looked rose gold. This color melts right into my skin giving me a warmer eye but still soft and natural. It is as subtle on me as those soft pink nail polishes. But it looks just as polished and perfect. I wear this with Ever Hip l/s, and Fleur Power on my cheeks (both MAC). Lovely!!! PS-I think you can only get this at Macy's...my Sephora didn't carry it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2009 2:52:00 AM More reviews by MaggieN

I went to the Benefits counter (at Macy's) and tried creaseless cream shadow in birthday suit and this color, I like this color better than birthday suit, the birthday suit is more brownish/beige than this one, this color is more pink/peach/beige all in one which I really like and it looks very natural and it have sheen to it. The claim about being creaseless is unfortunately untrue, I've used this shadow over my foundation and powder, but after a while the shadow does creases a bit. So now what I do is apply my foundation and powder as normal, then use an eye base, I'm currently using Mac paint pot in Ochre (which is a bit lighter than my skin color), then I apply the creaseless shadow on my lids and this make the color last and there's less creasing if non. I found that if I apply this cream shadow on my lids first and then proceed to apply a pink or peachy color powder eye shadow over it, the colors pops alot more compare to wearing the powder eye shadow by itself. So I like using this cream shadow if I like I wear pink or peach eye shadows . I would wear this cream shadow by itself for a natural look. I'm interested in other colors in this range as well, but it's sorta expensive for an e/s.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2009 9:22:00 PM More reviews by peachy905

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

The texture of this is absolutely wonderful. It's super light and applies really smoothly. I'm NC25 and this works as a gorgeous base for me. On someone who is paler and cool this will likely show up as a light bronze wash. I'm always running late in the mornings and love the fact that this used all over gives me a brigh-eyed effect. As for creasing it only happened to me once I hit about 14 hours of having it on so I would say that this is pretty much as good as it gets.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/9/2009 6:12:00 AM More reviews by lodith

it friggin CREASES!!!!!!!!! i got this in samba-dy loves me, which appears in the pot to be something like a copper color. but it just doesn't show up on my eyelids AT ALL. just the slightest hint of gold shimmer and that's all. and the worst of all is that it DOES CREASE!!!! and CREASE LIKE CRAZY!!! the more i put it on (as i want to make the color shows up) the crazier the creasing!!! i don't know why, because there's quite a lot a comments that say it does not crease. maybe my asian eyelids already have lots of creases..... (god i'm just 21....)..... really frustrated with this lying creaseless cream shadow.... even though the colors are just lovely (like busy signal and skinny jeans). this is the first cream shadow i've ever tried, but after this experience, i'm definitely sticking to powder shadows. alas, what am i gonna do with my whole pot of lovely packaged cream shadow????

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2009 9:36:00 PM More reviews by B3AUTyxEX0TiC

My skin is pretty tan and I don't really use cream shadows, so this basically was my first and I kinda had doubts about this one since I'm not really into light colors but when I had this on, it gave a wonderful overall look..like a highlighter, or if you want to put it as a natural look. There are just no words to describe it! I love it! It goes on with any look of mine and it's not that shimmery.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2009 1:36:00 PM More reviews by mtvsux

From the Spring '09 collection that brought us Coralista, this is another potted creaseless cream eyeshadow in a pretty copper tan color. It's very very frosty, so if that's something you're concerned with, this one is not for you, but that stands for most of the cc's then. This one is superglam and can be worn alone with just black e/l, or would look great with other creaseless creams. I would describe it as a medium copper tan and so far I feel like I would def. purchase it again.