September 2, 2014 | 1711 users online

Pressed Powders - L'Oreal - Infallible Never Fail Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2014 4:26:00 PM More reviews by alya07

The absolute best cover up I have ever used. Been using it for years and years.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2014 12:40:00 AM More reviews by beatrizbeltran

Love it. I have been using it for four years now. Medium to full cover. The finish is semi matte but still luminous. I have Chanel mat lumiere powder and Estee Lauder double wear powder, and sincerely I prefer Infallible. I put it on at 6 am and take it off at 8 pm. Just have to retouch once at midday at the nose, but I am really picky about it because I have blackheads. Some people say that this is a lancome dual finish powder dupe, but that Infallible looks better for longer time. Lancome is owned by Loreal.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2013 7:08:00 AM More reviews by mznoour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using this for years! I have 3 back ups i kid you not!!! It leaves the skin looking smooth and provides great coverage! What's not to like?!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 11:05:00 AM More reviews by Spikedbra

great coverago, leaves my skin looking ULTRA smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2012 10:09:00 AM More reviews by mariatrann

I LOVE THIS POWDER. I always use it after applying my bb cream and it gives me a soft, pressed and matte look. I'm not sure how much it costs, as it was given to me as a gift. The powder provides fairly good coverage. If you want a natural look, don't even apply bb cream/foundation, using 1-2 layers of this powder is all that you need! (If you have fairly clear skin) The packaging has a mirror and sponge however I personally don't like using the sponge as bacteria can build up there, so instead I use my own separate powder brush :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2012 9:35:00 PM More reviews by semor211

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great for touch-ups when you need a little more coverage!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/29/2012 3:21:00 PM More reviews by misterashley

My feelings for this product are iffy. I do like the smoothness of the powder, it looks great when you put it on first. But after a while it looks cakey, dosen't exactly stay as long as it says it does. I have combination skin, I get oily on my nose. The oil and the powder mixed looked disgusting. The packaging isen't the best. The lid had come off in the first month I had it. It looked like a big oil cakey mess. Probably won't purchase again

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2012 1:46:00 AM More reviews by TheBrokenShadowsOfMySoul

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Worst powder for controlling oiliness... But it has awesome coverage and is insanely smooth... doesn't last longer than other powder I've used either... Packaging sucks the red thing came off completely and the lid broke... so yeah I will not repurchase...

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2012 12:12:00 PM More reviews by bernsie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a very silky feeling pressed powder the likes of which I'm not used to getting in a drugstore/Walmart. I especially did not expect it to have this silky feel AND look on the skin from L'Oreal's "Infallible" line as it is their long wearing, transfer resistant range of products. I've said here many times that I'm not the biggest fan of transfer resistant products as they tend to take on the texture of whatever they are applied over: Dry, flakey skin tends to look moreso when a trnsfer resistant base is used atop. Acne/pitted skin tends to look moreso with a transfer resistant base on top. Regular foundations tend to refine these skin types more than the transfer resistant type though I understand their place. It's a godsend for oil ladden skin or just regular skin for that matter in South Florida in August with 95 degrees of heat and 99% humidity. When they are applied to descent skin the skin becomes good looking skin. Good skin looks like a very refined, haelthy even toned great skin and great skin looks AMAZING. Back to this pressed powder as it is AMAZING. The finish is gorgeous and has coverage when applied dry with a brush or the included (washable) sponge. Its definitely buildable, but then comes the real magic as you can dampen/wet the sponge and apply this pressed powder and get almost foundation like coverage from it. It stays on forever (claiming 16 hours.) The color range is fine.This stuff is a multi tasker if ever there was one. This pressed powder is brand new and it roccks. Highly Recommended!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2012 6:52:00 AM More reviews by Velvet72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my favourite mid price pressed powder,and may even be my favourite all round powder...no matter what the price. It is silky smooth and soft,with a velvety texture,and goes on perfectly. Sets and holds foundation with a nice Demi-Matt finish,that still has a nice glow and is not too matt or heavy. I will repurchase again and again.....it is the best! Also brilliant for touch ups during the day,and it has a nice coverage that can be also put on with a wet sponge to achieve a heavier application. a brilliant product for a powder lover like me!