September 22, 2014 | 1938 users online

Moisturizers - Olay - Anti-wrinkle Nutrients night renewal cream

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 4:03:00 PM More reviews by goodcreams

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

People write the dumbest reviews! This cream is amazing. I have very oily skin. I love Olay.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/6/2014 2:58:00 PM More reviews by monka191

There are a lot of people I know that swear by Olay products.
I have a oily skin, and I have tried numerous Olay products, that includes face washes, face creams etc, and they just don't suit me.
The face creams whether they are for night or day, they are very thick, and my skin always become very oily after each use.
Around a month ago, I was suffering from very dry skin, and my current moisturizer wasn't helping me, I decided to purchase Olay Regenerating Night Cream, and after one use my moisture came back. However, as a frequent or every day use I would definitely not recommend. It is good only for people with dry skin as it moisturizes very well.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2014 8:55:00 PM More reviews by Egerry

Well I know when trying something new it's a gamble. I had an allergic reaction. Dry, red skin with raised bumps. Stopping use after 3 days.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 12:02:00 AM More reviews by Shasta333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This makes my face so much softer and clearer, and smells good too!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2013 10:29:00 AM More reviews by babyjen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the best night cream that I have ever used! It claims to improve the skin condition within 5 days and omg it is true. I came across this terrible wash off face mask that I bought from Natural Republic ( a korean brand) and my face reacted to it badly. I have terrible breakouts my face was in its worse condition . When I bought this product from Olay, I already have the daytime moisturiser, also from Olay. It works pretty well on my skin, and so I bought this with the hope that I will work well as the day time cream. But it turned out to be ways better than I expected. All my acne disappeared after 4 days using it, my pores become smaller and my skin turns to be smoother and healthier. Highly recommend :)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2011 8:55:00 PM More reviews by pc91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this is an amazing product, i havent used many anti-wrinkle creams because my skin doesnt have any yet, but whenever i put it on at night i get excited to see my skin in the morning, it never fails. its affordable and its always good to have a night cream that works for your skin type. definetly recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2010 7:32:00 PM More reviews by chennelly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this night cream..... it is so soft and smells great (very light scent). I have sensitive skin and have no problems with this cream. I totally recommend it!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2009 7:02:00 PM More reviews by kelsey327

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

this is the best night cream ive ever used, if you look at my other reviews on olay you will know what other products work well with this...im a huge advocate for the total effects line but their night cream has soooo much fragrance that it clogs my pores (if they come out with a fragrance free night cream let me know), this night cream has a faint soapy smell like much of olays products and it does not clog my pores, since ive started this skin care regimine, my skin has NEVER looked better! A+++

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2009 4:05:00 PM More reviews by purplerain400

I started using this around my eyes only and works great, leaves my eye area very moisturized. Then all over my face which i was scared to do since i have acne-prone skin but it hasn't made me break out. I cant really say if it helps with wrinkle since i don't have any, but it moisturizes amazingly. I wake up to softer skin every time i use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2009 8:18:00 PM More reviews by januaryicecream

A great night moisturizer. The scent is really nice. Haven't used it long enough to see if it really does remove wrinkles but I am very satisfied with the product right now =)