April 20, 2014 | 1577 users online

Moisturizers - Olay - Anti-wrinkle Nutrients night renewal cream

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 12:02:00 AM More reviews by Shasta333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This makes my face so much softer and clearer, and smells good too!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2013 10:29:00 AM More reviews by babyjen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the best night cream that I have ever used! It claims to improve the skin condition within 5 days and omg it is true. I came across this terrible wash off face mask that I bought from Natural Republic ( a korean brand) and my face reacted to it badly. I have terrible breakouts my face was in its worse condition . When I bought this product from Olay, I already have the daytime moisturiser, also from Olay. It works pretty well on my skin, and so I bought this with the hope that I will work well as the day time cream. But it turned out to be ways better than I expected. All my acne disappeared after 4 days using it, my pores become smaller and my skin turns to be smoother and healthier. Highly recommend :)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2011 8:55:00 PM More reviews by pc91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this is an amazing product, i havent used many anti-wrinkle creams because my skin doesnt have any yet, but whenever i put it on at night i get excited to see my skin in the morning, it never fails. its affordable and its always good to have a night cream that works for your skin type. definetly recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2010 7:32:00 PM More reviews by chennelly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this night cream..... it is so soft and smells great (very light scent). I have sensitive skin and have no problems with this cream. I totally recommend it!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2009 7:02:00 PM More reviews by kelsey327

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

this is the best night cream ive ever used, if you look at my other reviews on olay you will know what other products work well with this...im a huge advocate for the total effects line but their night cream has soooo much fragrance that it clogs my pores (if they come out with a fragrance free night cream let me know), this night cream has a faint soapy smell like much of olays products and it does not clog my pores, since ive started this skin care regimine, my skin has NEVER looked better! A+++

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2009 4:05:00 PM More reviews by purplerain400

I started using this around my eyes only and works great, leaves my eye area very moisturized. Then all over my face which i was scared to do since i have acne-prone skin but it hasn't made me break out. I cant really say if it helps with wrinkle since i don't have any, but it moisturizes amazingly. I wake up to softer skin every time i use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2009 8:18:00 PM More reviews by januaryicecream

A great night moisturizer. The scent is really nice. Haven't used it long enough to see if it really does remove wrinkles but I am very satisfied with the product right now =)